Anyone else regret supporting Trump?

Anyone else regret supporting Trump?
The only thing we've accomplished is showing the world what the alt right really is, a bunch of bitter virgins and underage kids.
We've single handedly destroyed the right wing identity forever

thx retards

wow you must be new to shareblue because you fucking suck at this. go back to watching your girlfriend get fucked by black guys and hating yourself you pathetic sellout

How did you coordinate so perfectly?

>Shareblue-Sample-05.jpg

More young people voted for Hillary.

There goes your theory shill.

Yes I regret voting for him. Just burned my MAGA hat. Can't support someone who gives our secrets to russian spies.

this. kys or be executed OP. your choice

Mudlip thread

Eat shit.

No. No matter how bad he turns out to be, nothing will ever make me regret the tremendous amount of asshurt the liberal collective of my country displayed the night Trump won the presidential election.

mudlip

Thanks for proving you're underage and/or a bitter virgin

Thanks for continuing to feed me your outrage and bitterness.

dude you don't even know. we're the majority it's just unlike you we don't feel the need to march around and broadcast our opinions. Trump winning is honestly the best thing to happen to this country in decades and you assholes won't even appreciate it when everything gets better because you'll be too busy mooching off people and being assholes. I'm already up 80% on my stock portfolio since November. I was down 50% up until that point. big money believes in Trump and so do I.

>big money believes in Trump and so do I.

Trumpanzee on suicide watch

>They fell for it

Haha w-we sure showed them, the way things turned out since the election. Just like everyone warned, but who would have known, right lad?

fuck off shariablue shill

This is a sliding thread. Herb it. You know what to write.

No jews just right

is the girl on the left your wife's daughter?

obvious bait but it make me kek hard

meme war vet here, I did it for the lulz and boy did I have my fill. so much I dont even like vanilla ice cream anymore

It's just like we wanted it though. Trump is battling the deep state.
I know it's bad for you.... but we don't really care about you.

I would vote for him tomorrow. I literally care more about my guns than I do about tranny civil rights. Cry more libshits.

>Trumpanzee
Oh look another liberal stooge with an unfunny, unoriginal insult. You people are pathetic.

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

From an accelerationist's perspective, it might be a good thing that Trump was elected because it brings all the hatred and anger of the working class to the surface. Of course many of you who browse Sup Forums will blame people with less like those on welfare and immigrants but that fails to recognize who actually holds the power. The rich are extracting massive surplus and denying you the full fruit of your labor.
As the alt-right mobilize, they will soon wake a sleeping dragon of anarchism and communism.

>The answer to a better society is the elimination of unjust heirarchy

>>The answer to a better society is the elimination of unjust heirarchy
Your concept of justice is wrong.
The world itself demands such an unjust heirarchy. You can't remove it. All attempts to do so have been colossal failures.

There is a natural order. Seniority for example is a just heirarchy. If you work at a job and someone has been working there longer with more experience of course they hold a position of authority. Workers deserve more power in work places.

What is unjust is a rich ruling class that play a goverment system like their own personal bank accounts and making themselves rich off of other people's hard labor. The workers are forced to be on welfare to survive on 10$ an hour so because they are supported by the government then the corporations can continue paying slave wages.

Yep, the young, inexperienced, and uninformed were easy prey for Killary. Thrity-five years of age seem to be the break point. Over thirty-five people generally have families, jobs and actual responsibilities, not to mention life experience,

So, I wouldn't go around wearing "I'm young and ignorant" as a badge of honor.

>Workers deserve more power in work places.

Power is taken, not given. The natural order is that the strong take from the weak. Those with power take from those without. Sometimes the old have more power, sometimes the young do. You can only usurp this by creating an even MORE powerful tyrant who will be even WORSE for the weak.

>The only thing we've accomplished is showing the world what the alt right really is, a bunch of bitter virgins and underage kids.
>We've single handedly destroyed the right wing identity forever
Don't know if you're being ironic or not but this is actually true.

The government that subsidizes the rich is the same big government that the poor people voted for to steal from the rich.

The way to stop the government from terrorizing the poor is to stop giving it power.

Serious question for you then: what would you lose if Trump was impeached, removed and Pence took his place? Pence would be more effective than Trump at implementing a conservative agenda.

Hello centipedes I'm a bit of a fan of r/the_donald, and I hear a lot about the four chans. Regrettably, I'm old, and every time I've gone to the Sup Forums website I get confused and ornery. Is there somewhere on the internet that I can go, in order to figure out just how to fuck to use that website? Seriously, I want in, but the site's not user-friendly, and I'm not one of these fancy-ass milennials that just intuitively understands things.

>hating yourself you pathetic sellout
Says the faggot that fell for the sympathetic-to-the-plight-of-the-workingclass-businessman and handed the country to a corporatist retard that is dismantling what little remains of rights, while giving huge breaks to corporations and rich while you peasants get more tax burden to pass on to your future generations. You Trump supporters are the hugest cucks and history will be the final judge. Admit it, you chose wrong.