Tfw can't go on Reddit anymore because they're always exposing the truth about drumpf to me

>tfw can't go on Reddit anymore because they're always exposing the truth about drumpf to me
>everyday all the top threads are stories about how drumpf has broken the law
>had to delete my The_Donald account so people would stop mocking me

shareblue has taken over reddit and everyone knows their boss and their employees like little boy dicks in their mouths

I know that feel. Once I leave this echo chamber, left leaning people on other sites are able to criticize trump and dissect his ineptitude and retardation in a way that triggers me because I can't make arguments against it. Would rather stay here with you guys haha

>go on Reddit
>he seriously visits that shithole
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>left leaning people criticizing something
TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER HANG ALL REPUBLICANS DRUMPF IS TRAITOR

holy shit man that was some hard dissection, better support bernie now

mudlip

after all these months it must still hurt. It's to real for you.

You shariablue guys are supposed to try to hide your attempts at shilling. This isn't working.

Nah, more like the bullshit healthcare bill that fucks over poor people and benefits insurance companies mostly.

>reddit
>the truth
o im laffin

If the left had truth on its side, it wouldn't need to delete pro-Trump stories from /r/politics, /r/news, etc. Nobody cares about the manufactured consensus zones. It did jack shit for the left in 2016.

If the choice is between Trump and Hillary, Trump every time.

They can point to how terrible trump is but notice how they never talk about how glorious Hillary's regime would be, what wars we'd be involved in, what new groups would be protected, new assaults on straight white men perpetrated, and how much closer to civil war we'd be because the government was actually moving to take peole's guns.

fuck everyone in this thread

I am actually reddit

DID YOU KNOW BERNIE CAN STILL WIN THE PRIMARIES BY WINNING ALL 475 DELEGATES?

Did you even read his healthcare bill?

Wow. Low energy shill that one.

you dont even have to leave the site, even /bant/ will make fun of Drumphies

>offers
>tells
its like reading is too hard for you.

I read the idiocy they post. Or else just browse through and gawk at the retardation at hand.

At least we're conscious of being a circlejerk.

I hate reddit. They're not an echo chamber like Sup Forums. Why doesn't everybody just agree with me like Sup Forums does?

ok so the problem is semantic? typical bureaucrat.

Reddit will always own the absolute fucking shit out of this far right Jap run imageboard.

This isn't me being ironic.

This isn't a joke.

This is absolute fucking truth.

Donald Dumbfuckers have literal brain damage. They watched their sisters getting raped by their Bible thumping Klansmen daddies too many fucking times growing up to grow the right connections for basic human empathy.

This is why they shit on the poor, on refugees, on women and marginalized people of all stripes.

In a better world, Reddit would shutdown /r/TheDummy, but first would catalogue every last limpdick supporter of that sick orange fuck, and automatically block them from the voter rolls.

Thank fuck 2018 will be a goddamn massacre for the GOP. I mean, holy shit, we're talking EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT.

Like, 2006 combined with 1932 wipeout. Like, so many fucking seats in the House and Senate Dems can literally go down the chain impeaching, jailing, and removing whoever the fuck they want until a decent human being is President.

Like, billionaires jumping off tall buildings and splattering themselves all over the ground because they know maximum wage and 90% income tax is inevitable.

Like, pathetic poltards finally taking out their little popguns like they always promised and firing them in rage, straight into their own brains, because hate speech laws close this shithole down and they can't even vent about how much the world hates white people anymore.

Fuck ya'll. I finally know how you assholes felt on election night, attacking good people left and right as Hillary's chances died. You'd better believe our vengeance will be utterly merciless.

We will turn your fucked up, insane, white one-percenter Constitution into confetti before we're done, and rip the Republican Party's balls off. You'll be lucky to even be allowed to cast a hopeless protest vote for John Kasich when you see how unbearably solid blue the whole country becomes after Dumbfuck and his Russian poison.

Is this pasta fresh?!?

Lol.

Someone apparently can't read the 2018 electoral map.

Nice pasta, but lacking any logical connection to reality.

You know cause where else do you go to get facts,reddit

>going on reddit in the first place
fuck off normie

Mud lip

'05 is relevant anymore

>Posting Trumps name as Drumpf
You were never one of us