Can I get a quick rundown on why a good relationship and ties with Russia is a bad thing?

Can I get a quick rundown on why a good relationship and ties with Russia is a bad thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkady_Rotenberg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Libshits hate Russia because "muh homo rights"

it's not a bad thing. they're not a teamplayer is all

we are with the jews, they are not.

seth rich

Define good relationship.

Peace is bad for amerika's biggest walfare jobs program.

kind of think they might be relying on an irrational fear from the cold war as well.
cause you know, it never ended goyim

CNN makes it sound like the U.S. is over and in a constant state of civil unrest wanting to lynch Trump.

Fuck CNN.

Same ones who put Saudis into the human rights council? Really makes you think...

>we are with the jews
Totally not with jews: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkady_Rotenberg

Before people were scared of Russia coz of communism.

Now they are scared of Russia because it's not communist enough.

What's going on guys?

I always wished the us and Russia would be best friends, unit with the commonwealth and ruling the entire northern hemisphere

We are with the Jews. Only Norks and Iranians are not.

Huh? Homos have all the right a straight citizen has. Gay propaganda which is aimed at underage children is forbidden by law. If you are talking about Russians beating up fags, then that's how they are. The Russian society does not tolerate open homosexuality, and I would like to emphasize “open”, because you can do whatever you want in your bedroom. Because Russian society beats up fags doesn't mean it's not a crime.

THEY HACKED OUR DEMOCRACY
>read: some DNC staffer leaked to Wikileaks about our party's coronation of Hillary so we had him killed, but to deflect from this we created a russia narrative which brings in cold war conservatives as useful idiots

Well, it is a crime, but I don't think the cops would interfere if they saw a couple of flaming faggots in trouble, since pussified gay accepting liberasts don't become policemen. Western lefties call that "oppressive anti-gay regime".

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. You cannot beat up fags and not being punished. They have the same rights and are protected like straight people. There's no law that says that it is okay to beat up fags under certain circumstances. If some police doesn't help the fag then they are being guilty as well but that's another story.

Anyways the west used to be anti fag like 50-70 years ago. Probably even worse then Russia. I don't know what they would do when they would see broke back mountain in the 1930, but something tells me they would start shooting at the screen in the cinema in the 5 first minutes.

Actually Russia has become more liberal, considering that in the USSR and a couple of years after its collapse "sodomy" was a criminal offense.

I can assure you that this was the case in every country. We are just one chapter ahead. All those sexuality and gender bullshit will reach you too, eventually. I really don't hope that tho.

They seem like a good short term ally to fight our enemy. Russia still wants to power grab and expand territory, so they could end up being an enemy later. For now, we should be on good terms.

Russia is dodgy apparently