Whats the most terrifying thing man has ever created?

Whats the most terrifying thing man has ever created?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Pluto
youtube.com/watch?v=O5e2wzjuwJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j9vsRNduZmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your mom

liberalism

shekels

G O D
O
D O G

cities full of millions of niggers

Muh dick

I like Dogs.

God's pretty cool too.

gods

Communism

Every leftist alive today at some point was inside a man's balls.

Ergo, the most terrifying thing man has ever created, came from his own cock, and may god have mercy on his soul for he knew not what he did.

God created man which in turn created the concept of god.

Nukes
Internet
Holocaust denial

The birth control pill

سلام ورور، چې له تاسو څخه دي ؟؟

Black Dildos

weaponize kikery

Afghanistan, there's nothing there but death and lost empires.

fpbp

also the AIDS virus

You can thank Mexican for that

Self awareness

Israel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Pluto

Shut up, that is the fault of the west, and God willing we will send you home, destroying your empire.

Communism

nuclear weapons. There's no escape when they all launch.

Sounds like England

If someone leaks it, CROWBAR GREEN would keep everyone alive from sleeping at night.

This thing is nightmare fuel.

fucking destroyed

>and God willing
You sound literally just like a sandnigger

Weaponized autism

Foreign aid

MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111

This or furries.

Because I am one, technically. I am Afghan. But Afghans are Aryan. It's the (((Arabs))) and their semitic brethren the Hebrews causing all these problems. You are their puppet.

cheer up, sadly you got digits so its probably true, take heart in the fact that you have no control.

Quantum computing.

We will have the ability to create an identical universe inside of a computer. Billions of universe running entire simulations of entire history from expansion to heat death of universes with quantum processing.

Quantum computing has the ability to cause information to transcend the normal limits of light speed, transcend time, transcend space.

We will have no limits placed upon us.

The infinite horror of billions of virtual tech gods each creating billions of universes to torture vast infinite quantities of sentient self aware intelligence's.

And it will be done in seconds for what these sentience's will experience in billions of years.

XXXL G-string bikinis.

Stopped it immediately. I know where that was going.

>not vore
>not the flavour of the month fetish

is this the latest /x/ most spoopy thing ebar meme?

Thats not liberalism

RIGHT
WING
DEATH
SQUADS

Giving such a destructive species the ability to wipe itself out and take all life on the planet with it is the most terrifying thing when you really sit down and think about it.
In a sane world all nuclear weapons development would have been immediately halted the moment the first bomb was detonated and it became apparent what we'd just unleashed.

I have seen this webm before, but thx anyway leaf for reminding me,
i want life to cease at once

Project Pluto

children

VX

>muh antiquated definitions
>muh classical liberalism
it's the current year, just go with it

Is anyone else seeing a burning $1?

Yesterday I had a weird glitch where there was two thumbnails next to each other that could be opened independently of each other. Both were the same image.

No, man just created god.

Hey, leave Ahmed alone. He cant help fucking goats and raping women when they arent around. It's in his nature.

>better graphic ofr my vidya
Worth it desu.

explain

probably this

youtube.com/watch?v=O5e2wzjuwJQ

youtube.com/watch?v=j9vsRNduZmc

That's not how it really works, though.

Nope. I'm drunk and about to get put on a Black Site prison ship floating near Point Nemo anyway, so I'll tell you this:

CROWBAR BLUE and CROWBAR BLUE-Improved safeguarded our national security.

Clinton approved of the creation of CROWBAR GREEN and it took us 15 years to get it to work.

Presidents now carry an additional Biscuit similar to the nuke Biscuit to activate CROWBAR GREEN (wich is also guarded with PALs and several other measures) and if they use it, something much worse than nuclear war will happen.

Afghans are not Aryan
Afghanistan is where the (((Persians))) came from and it is they who ruined the middle east and turned everyone living there brown. When the Greeks finally btfo them they should have marched into the heart of their empire and raped and murdered everything that moved.
And I was referring to the way you said it, though it was quite clear you are Muslim the saying itself is almost verbatim what christcucks say. Yet they like to pretend they are any different from you, I actually like Islam more than them specifically because you don't shy away from your past and pretend yourselves innocent

bioweapons

Peas in my fucken chicken potpie!!

I fucken hate peas...

>In a sane world all nuclear weapons development would have been immediately halted the moment the first bomb was detonated and it became apparent what we'd just unleashed.

In a sane world no countries would've stopped developing nuclear weapons and coming up with more and more elaborate and difficult to detect systems of delivery so that nobody would ever think they could nuke someone and get away with it. If you want to know why every country that isn't cucked by Russia/China is cucked by the USA it has nothing to do with the size of their conventional armies, and everything to do with the size of their nuclear arsenals and the fact that they've probably modernized their delivery systems/built stealth nukes and have also modernized their countermeasures all in secret because they're "not supposed to" meanwhile everyone else just has to score brownie points with the guys who have nukes.

Afghans are not Aryan
Afghanistan is where the (((Persians))) came from and it is they who ruined the middle east and turned everyone living there brown. When the Greeks finally btfo them they should have marched into the heart of their empire and raped and murdered everything that moved.
And I was referring to the way you said it, though it was quite clear you are Muslim the saying itself is almost verbatim what christcucks say. Yet they like to pretend they are any different from you, I actually like Islam more than them specifically because you don't shy away from your past and pretend yourselves innocent
I have control, I just don't have a god damn clue about what to do with it

>mfw you input the perfect parameters to recreate our own big bang and fast forward it to today so you see yourself simulating a simulation and then you can view anything in existence like a God so you use it to spy on qts

This aka big banks that rob people of everything.

oh, look, its this pic5ure again. reminder to save net neutrality.

What the fuck?

Persians are am Indo Aryan group. Persian is Indo-European. How stupid are you?

The banking system

Fuck you, I want better graphics already. Don't crush my dreams!

png ninja

The very fact that you exist is proof that you are an aspect of the cosmic omnipotence (also known as God) as humans developed out of the cosmos they developed the capacity for independent though and created their concepts of gods throughout the ages.

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

thats an angry pup, not a burning 1 dollar bill

You sound mentally unwell. Go to a doctor!

ayy lmao's

Nice try Ahmed,

This meme

Classical liberalism was no better
It was a hotbed for hedonism and degenerate stagnation all the same
It's a glitch in the code or Hiroshima deliberately had it added in to fuck with people randomly(which would be hilarious)
When the image insertion axts up it can do some pretty crazy shit
Also opening your burning dollar pops up a concerned pupper

This. Both The US and the USSR are rumored to have done some insane shit with smallpox (ebolapox). Then of course there's VX.

Pic related

jews

Unorinically this. It's pretty impressive that a bunch of desert people from 2000+ years ago are the ones who came up with them.

this thing is amazing, I love how it flies around at low altitude for over a year after it drops it nukes annoying the enemy with constant sonic booms while farting out radioactive waste.

good video game

Yes, but not God. man did not create God, God created man.

This. Our society is far more terrifying than our nuclear capabilities. At least those mean we still have a chance to reset everything.

Classical liberalism was no better
It was a hotbed for hedonism and degenerate stagnation all the same
It's a glitch in the code or Hiroshima deliberately had it added in to fuck with people randomly(which would be hilarious)
When the image insertion axts up it can do some pretty crazy shit
Also opening your burning dollar pops up a concerned pupper
If you seriously can't be satisfied with your own hand there are problems with you

take it to wikileaks

HIV

there was an entire thread on this once. ever seen the other way around? what it does to women that think they can have a penis from their arm hair? looks like hairy pickles. fucking disgusting.

nope

i gave your mom a viral load

communism

Person Empire =/= Modern day Persians