Anyone else here a virgin, neet Trump supporter?

Anyone else here a virgin, neet Trump supporter?

that's Sup Forums in a nutshell

I just want a job

mudlip

just go to a grocery store or something and submit an application

come back in a couple days and personally ask the manager to work part time

it worked for me

just neet. women are fucking awful, btw.

I just want a gf

getting a job is fucking easy dude just go apply at a grocery store or a hardware store or something

even a downy can get that kind of job

I'll make you not a virgin anymore, boy.

This man. If you are truly neet, just a baisic grocery job will help your self esteem. Keep at it for a bit but always try to do something better

I'm 6'4 virgin. I have a job and go to college. I am of average bmi and my face is average. I lift three times a week. Mainly the compounds dreads,bench, and squat. My dick is supposably above average too. I Also have 0 friends. I'm lost in life. I read for at least three hours a day. Mainly history and philosophy books. Sometimes fiction. It's the only way I can have any entertainment and escape. Hi.

is that your dating bio?

How can i see how many times this thread is saged and reported?

It's whatever you want it to be bby

You sound like what I would end up like if I put any serious effort into organizing my life. Still miserable and autistic but you eat nicer food, wear nicer clothes and leave the house more often.

Not really worth it is it?

>virgin
Yep

>Neet
nope

>Trump supporter
Don't hate the guy and kinda sad that everybody from all sides wanted him to fail since day 1, emotional support but not political support

well, you get to be the bottom.

if ur gonna force ur shit meme atleast do it right

i own a successful online business that profits 6 figures a month. i sell shit on amazon. i can run this business from my laptop since i contract everything out. i don't even see the product anymore.

i'm too pussy to pickup the phone and call people/businesses to grow my business. i have zero friends. i spend about 10k/month on hookers. i drink myself to sleep every night.

SHILL THREAD

Ignore and sage

Join us in the Seth threads or in The_Donald and help us expose these fuckers

7.3'' virgin dick, I'll gladly exchange it for social skills, if I could.

>join us in... The_Donald

i'll pass.

Uzed 2 b a trump votah. Itz hilashizzle to watch em crash an burn, but we cant let this mang close to da nukelar codez?

lol this has to be fake.

You virgins need to get the fuck off this board.

nah man theze cray crakrs ned 2 kewl theres shiiit orang nigga muhhh dikkkk

Fuck off, are you literally retarded or something?

shit, my american twin

>tfw never fucked a white woman