Seth is why Hillary is not our president

Seth Rich gave everything for us. Don't give up on him.

I will disclose I am a femanon for rarity, bumps, and posts from other femanons. No, femanon ain't no femnizt movmunt. We're just xx folks caught up in the "REEEEE"

Post Tits for Seth Rich

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

For my nigga Seth Rich

>I will disclose I am a femanon for rarity

Fuck off attention whore

What is this bullshit? I hope nobody got paid for this

Fuck this DNC kike. Go back to /r/the_donald

Katica?

The liberal media has done nothing to investigate the Seth Rich murder, the DNC has offered $0 reward. Why don't they care?

buipmkl

Arent you guys tired from all this seth rich literal who shit? I am absolutely tired.

I fapped

Shill thread, disguised as important information.

We're hitting meme levels that shouldn't even be possible boys.

He's a true patriot

It's almost as if they're trying to hide their own guilt...

He died so America could live.

God bless him

Tits or GTFO. That's the rule. We are a board of law and order, and we need to enforce our rules.

Hot.

>I will disclose I am a femanon
when you relinquish full anonymity you willingly give up your equality. we have little patience for that.
pic related is the embodiment of Anonymous.

can anyone answer my question?

why was a low level democratic staffer who helped car pool poor people to voting stations some how in the loop or in possession of hillary's top secrets and the democrats most secret of secrets when he was just some low level staffer?

Because the DNC is incompetent?

tits or gtfo

It's was an attempted rape.
That's why his hands were bruised trying to put up a struggle.

He didn't want to give up his booty to the BBC and it cost him his life.

Rapist knew he was a dem and thought he would be happily willing.

literally this... podestas password was unironically "password"

bump

MUD LIP!

Are you sure it was only attempted?

Good guy.

Go to George Webb YouTube channel he has been working on this for awhile and is retracing Seth Rich's steps the night he was killed. Also the whole Russian thing came from Crowdsource same company that told the lie awhile back about Ukrain. There is also another Clinton campaign person that was said to have met with Russian Embassy for help that we have not gotten proof of life from in over 200 days. Good luck guys!!!!

His name is Eric Braverman-sounded like they also thought he might also be a leak from the Clunton campaign.