Now that the dust has well and truly settled

what's Sup Forums's opinion on emo? Was it the last mainstream white movement? Did it promote degeneracy? Is it's successor cloud rap (sadboy rap)?

youtube.com/watch?v=kMZqtEIn9TM

youtube.com/watch?v=bUnqlzUEvMc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w69q3k5PeHs
youtube.com/watch?v=AZka3E37k6w
youtube.com/watch?v=USriZAMR2nA
youtube.com/watch?v=6-JAgA5vRnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KDzt6yI3Dw8
youtube.com/watch?v=hUO-sRLotOI
youtu.be/qL02p9KhABo
youtube.com/watch?v=Zs-givWru-c
youtube.com/watch?v=YKkl_ONTeDs
youtube.com/watch?v=W56U7Ut7p-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=x4G4sm6RCDU
youtube.com/watch?v=GdLYCjTACpQ
youtu.be/4bvz28w2124
youtube.com/watch?v=RG2FFpI5K3s
youtube.com/watch?v=mahS6DCwy_U
youtube.com/results?search_query=my chemical romance black parade
youtube.com/results?search_query=bmth a lot like vegas
youtube.com/watch?v=C4oApBlw7Gc
google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjkmMbjo_bTAhXjLMAKHe7LBygQ3ywIQDAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBRAnuT48qo&usg=AFQjCNEj5dW7Rri5DnTe_6scc0JunETwfw&sig2=FQ5osLafKcNAK8laH8Jslw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

helped get me through my feel phase

i miss it desu. emo girls were so qt.

Be honest most of you faggots who went through an emo/scene phase wore tight pants and straightened your hair was because you wanted that prime scene pussy.

I don't really blame you. I miss scene girls.

I fucking hated them at the time but thinking of them now just makes me nostalgic

They are just a bunch goth dressing hipster faggots which their sole existence is be an attention whore so that they can feel good about their themselves.

These people need to gassed in the upcoming race war

>now that the dust has settled.

being emo was at its peak when i was in high school almost 10 years ago, what on earth could you be talking about?

so do i. so fucking hot in such a unique way.

What is this 2002? sage

Knew a dude in college who was a total scene fuck. He'd hop on any trend to try and get some gash.

They were proto sjw

they really weren't, i don't know a single person that did the emo thing that didn't eventually become some kind of skinhead.

>dust has settled

dog there are great emo albums coming out still.

I remember watching hours upon hours of videos of scene girls just talking about the most mundane and stupid bullshit because I was infatuated with them.

Now my interests have changed to T H I C C women.

We're in an emo revival. True emo, not warpedtourcore.

he looks like emo Milo

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

Also time for some cringe nostalgia:

youtube.com/watch?v=w69q3k5PeHs

youtube.com/watch?v=AZka3E37k6w

youtube.com/watch?v=USriZAMR2nA

youtube.com/watch?v=6-JAgA5vRnQ

youtube.com/watch?v=KDzt6yI3Dw8

Bring back any memories?

>Listening to anything women "have to say"

I think emo was the last real definitive era of music that was also a huge drive in fashion and lifestyle. Kinda like grunge had a specific time, disco, and hair metal.

Now everything has been done in terms of music and nothing is really truly original it's all a mix of things and fashion it seems from like 2010 and on

best emo song evar youtube.com/watch?v=hUO-sRLotOI

Emo is perhaps gayer than the trans movement and traps combined.

Onision?
Tumblr?

Emo was also just a pretty short phase.

2004-2007, if you were emo after 2008 you were a fag

the secret was ecstasy.

I had thin hair so I couldn't get into it.
Thank you, based Anglo genetics.

dunno 'em

It got me some action and high a few times.

>1 Post by this ID
Ignore slide threads.

emo was last non politicized protest of youth
now thank to social media every kid is a fucking political expert.

i have based baltic genes, according to my father's head I won't go bald and I won't have a gray hair until i'm at least 45.

Emo was manufactured culture for the first generation of whites that TRULY had "nigger" parents (i.e. dad left and mom was a welfare queen). The Jews realized that there was an open window to appeal to the angry minds of the children, whilst also raising and indoctrinating them through a subculture of their own design.

I liked fucking all your emo girlfriends, ya cucked fags. Molly + emo bitches + cuckfag tears = awesome.

Litvu genes will be the sacrificial lamb to my genetic lineage to steal that thick hair gene code.
I'm coming for your village; you cannot stop me.

Miss the emo scene qts
>tfw you'll never have a circa 2008 emo gf

youtu.be/qL02p9KhABo

Emo is for fags and your emogals all fucked gym Chads like me the entire time behind your back

Back in my day, kid slit their wrists, not their genitals.

I really miss 2007

This. Lots of good emo coming out still.

THIS ISN'T EMO STOP TARNISHING IT WITH YOUR SCENE GARBAGE NOOOOWWWW

Scene girls were cute as fuck when I was in high school

This was fairly true in my experience as well. I dug the music and the general aesthetic when I was younger, but noticed fairly quickly that emo dudes were straight up fags. I also noticed emo chicks were into atheletes and figured I was better off staying in my lane and scoring emo girls that way. Still listened to the music though - pretty sure some of the shit I listened to facilitated my eventual redpilling.

>when someone called you an emo
>NO I'M NOT
>when someone said you aren't emo
>YES I AM

i wanted to be cool

youtube.com/watch?v=Zs-givWru-c here's some actual emo for u lads

The emo trend was the signs of fluoride poisoning (hippies) being replaced by xenostrogen poisoning.
While the fluoride made people into hippie degenerates, that wasn't good enough for the (((governments))) because hippies turned out to be anti-war and were too much of a hassle to deal with, so they toned down on the fluoride and started putting in xenostregen instead. This produced feminized men who are apathetic to politics, now we see the results of this program. Now these people are far left communists and transsexuals.
Just look at any tranny who is in their early 30s. Look at their older pictures. They've all been into this weird emo/screamo thing. They also all by pure (((coincidence))) drink soy milk.

youtube.com/watch?v=YKkl_ONTeDs

youtube.com/watch?v=W56U7Ut7p-Y

youtube.com/watch?v=x4G4sm6RCDU

>tfw used to be a goth
Our girls were better

Too bad now they are all fat, SJWs or have simply gone on with their lives and have three kids now

i didn't like it but that's because I didn't know how much worse everything would get.

also emo girls were top tier

I was a scene kiddie in high school. Scene girls with the coontails turned me the fuck on at the time. My ex & I senior year would fuck all the time in the schools Dark room. From like '06-'10 I would fuck more scene girls before I moved away from them. '10 comes around and I started to hang around some gay guys and some girls that were the epitome of /fa/. Would party constantly, go out of town, and go on trips constantly while looking /fa/ as fuck.

Anwyays when exactly did scene/emo start to decline and when did the phase end?

Emo was stupid.
Goth was kinda lame.
I went through a minor goth phase in the 90's so I'm not saying I'm above it.
I'm hoping the next big thing is fascism.
Only because it would be hilarious.
I'm at an age now where I just want to see cool shit go down.
Maybe help out where and when possible.
Fascists had some slick threads.
Emo never had slick threads.
Nor did their "music" rock.
And now I just see blandness in pop culture.

Yesterday's emos are today's hipsters

i miss the 00's sometimes

emo was one of the early symptoms of our dying society if anything

i was an emo myself and i noticed most emos went onto become sjw or even worse wiggers

with that said at least it was white. in the year 2017 black have completely monopolized pop culture, 90% of kids are wiggers and it disgusts me

nice alt-country fag

I stopped being emo after I smoked weed and became like a skater grunge stoner kid and then turned into a ghetto molly kid

youtube.com/watch?v=GdLYCjTACpQ

makes me think about it

What the fuck are you talking about? Goth chicks were only ever desirable because they were into anal before anyone else.

reminder you chumps got it all wrong

pretty much this. After highschool I stopped dying my hair, stopped buying skinny jeans, basically dressed like a hipster before hipster was a thing. Remember moving to NoCal and people stealing my "style" which i kind of just mixed emo and scene clothes, button ups, moccasins, etc. Like within a span of 3 months all my firends there started dressing like me, leaving the "emo, punk, goth scene" dress attire for more hipster like shit i guess. Idk im from florida and just mixed my skinny jeans with cool shirts and my moccasins (they big in fl) and made other jeans into cutoffs. Started wearing button ups too. It was a weird time. Got mad pussy though. Sadly the rep continues on untill your older and Ive calmed down and am looking for a good girl, sadly after fucking most the good looking chicks in town, none want anything to do with me. No one wants to date a dude who fucked their best friend. My hometown is kinda small. Need to move again

Goth chicks back in the day were rad.
My first girlfriend was goth.
I am now going to feel things for the rest of the night.
youtu.be/4bvz28w2124

Actually baldness is carried on the x chromosome, so if your mom's dad was bald, he passed his baldness to your mom, and she may be a carrier, but not actually bald, unless she happens to get a baldness gene from her mom too. If you mom isn't bald, but her dad was, there is about 50% that your one x chromosome has baldness on it. If she is bald, you will be too. Your dad doesn't matter because he didn't give you an x chromosome.

>you've lived long enough to see people become nostalgic for a movement that was, even in its prime, total cancerous shit

Emo was never good. Really, it wasn't. If you're over the age of 18 and actually lived through that shit, you'd know that it was, if anything, the beginning of the end.

I mean really, just the concept alone boggles your mind. Grown men, who look and act like women. What the fuck.

Phase ended around Obamas second term. I remember around then I had just moved back to florida, and while In cali i kind of made my own look. Little did i realize that was just a step away form hipster attire. I dress slightly trendy and traditional now. Girls like it, cause its a cross between dressing nice and dressing grungy. Not to quote it but a "I wanna be formal, but Im here to party" Kind of look lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=RG2FFpI5K3s

True emo
youtube.com/watch?v=mahS6DCwy_U

JEWISH emo
youtube.com/results?search_query=my chemical romance black parade

good emo
youtube.com/results?search_query=bmth a lot like vegas

Nu emo
youtube.com/watch?v=C4oApBlw7Gc

nu-jewish emo

google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjkmMbjo_bTAhXjLMAKHe7LBygQ3ywIQDAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBRAnuT48qo&usg=AFQjCNEj5dW7Rri5DnTe_6scc0JunETwfw&sig2=FQ5osLafKcNAK8laH8Jslw

nah if that was the case i wouldn't have thick hair like my father

I was emo, now I'm a white supremacist nationalist. It gets better. Sadly, all the emo girls I knew back then have become hipster degenerates, so I guess it doesn't end well for everyone.

I liked it. I played guitar in a touring band for a couple years and we recorded some pretty good albums.

Obviously the whole emo/hardcore/metalcore movement had some problems, but it was a good time. The girls were hot, and the riffs were catchy.

I miss the early-mid 00's dearly. I regularly listen to blink 182, fallout boy, green day, panic, MCR, and try to forget the cultural and identity vaccuum the 2010's have been.

Idc if pol wants to act like the 00's were lame, it's the last time things were good imo.

Emo was good man. Same with scene, punk goth. well maybe not mid early 2000s punk but damn Emo music is still good and listened to today.
I can pretty much sing any taking Back Sunday song in my town and people will join in.
I miss where it was like everyone had different views but respected each other because the music and scene kept us see the good in each other, that we had a heart and felt the same.
That shits over with now. in fact one of my friends that was really scene with me hass turned into a super pompous sjw "white left" numale and acts like his best friends are people he bumped into a few times. Fuck Liberalism

fuck you emo was tyte
>looked and act like women
rock and roll and metal had already done androgeny