How can you white devils argue against this?

How can you white devils argue against this?
Protip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>((((Kotsko))))

who owned the majority of slave ships? who boasts about dominating the slave trade?

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Rudolph Hoess confessed 25 million were killed at Aushwitz, does that sound believable? Allies tortured German POWs. At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite.
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

>tfw we had slaves but they were absorbed into the gene pool so no one remembers them.

Literally every group has enslaved and been enslaved.

Black slavery is like the last little isolated form of slavery that gets all the attention because its the most recent and most relative to north america.

>freely trade for them with their african masters
>bring them for free to a new promising land
>give them jobs
>give them food
>give them shelter
>they rape your women
>try to murder you
>escape
>blame you for bringing them to the land of opportunity

What's there to argue exactly?

My ancestors were convicts

mudlip

And they still benefited from slavery, whitey.
When did white people EVER do any of that shit? "Land of opportunity," Opportunity for who? White people?

Well didn't black people own slaves in Africa? Isn't that where early Americans bought their slaves? From other African slave owners?

how did that ultimately work out for you pedro?

Oh boo fucking hoo. Yeah faggot my ancestors were stronger and smarter than yours so they enslaved them. U mad m8? I'm not going to play along with your ontological narrative anymore. Your appeal to the lemmings slave morality doesn't work on me. I have overcome that, you can't seem to get over it though.

How exactly have I benefited from slavery?

No. Slavery in Africa was a different breed of slavery. It was a GOOD type of slavery, dumbass honkey.

No way out but through the jew

How did I benefit from it, exactly? They were just picking cotton for somebody else.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

everybody has benefited from slavery on some level

black people live in this society too

also, slavery has existed all over the world. so many white people were slaves they named the word after them (slavs)

slavery exists in africa and asia for millions of people to this very

fuck off hypocrite

Fuck yourself with an AIDS infected crack needle, nigger.

But everyone living in America benefitted from slavery.

Wether ir not your ancestors were slaves. Bkack benefitted from it.

You're wellcome

>a GOOD type of slavery

Makes perfect sense.

Just a reminder that most black Americans have an ancestor that chose slavery over death.

My family didn't come to the US until the 1920's. They were all poor farmers from what is now modern day Poland. No slaves owned, no slaves bought.

How exactly did they benefit from slavery?

haha. nice. But no, what's really funny is that the black people brought over here to America are the ones that really benefitted from being here and not shitty Africa.

Says a white man.

White privilege. Read something.

Yeah affirmative action and all the other white guilt shit has been a real benefit in my life

So have blacks really achieved nothing after they were freed? Lol they must be pretty useless then.

Whether or not you or your brown/black/purple ancestors supported communists or anti-colonial new age whatever bullshit movements, you benefited from it and are complicit in marxism.
Sorry for the impending helicopter ride.

>sorry

hahahaahahaha. Fucking jew.

read>
>125856548

I'd say having all these vibrant African Americans and their incredible culture is surely a benefit. Thanks white forefathers for your importation of these wonderful beings.

>You as a white person benefited from slavery and are complicit in it
Weird i thought tons of white people died to abolish slavery. I guess all those northern union soldiers died for nothing then if that's how they're going to feel about it anyway.

>White privilege.

Made up bullshit.

There was serfdom in my lands for longer period than slavery you fucking retard how exactly did I benefit from something that happened 200 years ago in a shit country 10000 miles away? Go gas yourself.

Don't play along with the niggers moral narrative m8. You should fee bad because your ancestors were stronger and smarter.

How in North America did we benefit from slavery? By delaying mechanization and labor saving technology for 150 years we benefited? And how is it that only the white people of today benefited? Every person living in this country would have benefited from it.

I am Irish and those are fucking fighting words.

my ancestors were irish and literally were slaves

Fuck niggers and fuck you. White power

>"Even though your anscestors where slaves you still benefitted from slavery" - T. Slave Owner.

>benefited from slavery

What? The slave-owning regions were the poorest in the US. Surely they don't believe negros were some magical profit machine. Irish indentured servants were much cheaper, which is why the north thrived using their labor.

Protip: I can

White people are blamed for slavery even though when it was their turn to be a super power they abolished it, costing 5% of their GDP or 40% of total government expenditure that year (UK).
Without European domination there would still be slaves today.

Fuck off Jew you're as white as Cletus in his rascal. You better pray Trump builds that wall because the Latinos, the true Americans, are going to reclaim the land that was so wrongly stolen from us.

>benefited from slavery
>family didn't immigrate to America until 1911
literally wut?

How did non slave owning whites benefit from it? And what about those who's descendants arrived to America after the abolition of slavery?

>majority

every

I really dont give a shit. Every race on earth held slaves, and every race has had people taken (or sold) as slaves, not that marxist anti white education touches on this. I'll smash your teeth in with a hammer

If blacks say they were Egyptians, and Egyptians owned slaves and used them in sacrificial ceremonies, should they feel guilty?

Aren't white people the worst?!

Yes I'm white and yes some of my ancestors were slaves too. What do you say to that?

Am I supposed to feel sorry for the top 1% of southerns that purchased slaves captured by West Africans and shipped and sold by Jews? Get out of here shylock

Well, niggers are more than welcome to go back to Africa then if they hate it here so much

He would probably say "Fuck the Irish" and have me post his home address and private details.

As is every person from every race.
All races have owned slaves.

By this logic blacks are also are at fault for slavery because they now benefit from the establishment that it's been claimed slavery created.

Even if The Africans practiced Chattel Slavery over Plantation Slavery, the point still stands that their dorm of slavery mainly centered around the selling of captured women as extra wives to high ranking warriors, and regularly involved the eradication of opposing cultures through trapping their future generations within their conqueror's tribe.

Not an argument or point. Even if White Privilege existed Slavery cant' have an affect on every aspect of it.

>Can't even Link

>Hey pay me for your original sin because of the color of your skin, even if you immigrated here from another country long after slavery lmao

Fuck off and die Adam

>italy
>no slavery
The jews still don't know

Sadly, I have ancestors that signed the 1688 Germantown Quaker Petition Against Slavery.

>Irish convicts who suffered generations of poverty and only survived by selling the skin and meat off the rabbits they trapped

I accept your apology Mr Kotsko

sorry for slavery

My grandfather owned slaves and the wealth of my family comes directly from exploiting them on our farm and during the war even several neighboring farms they bought up.

But why should I feel bad about this?

Also, they weren't black, don't know why slavery is always reduced to black slaves. We had French, Italians and lots of Ukrainians.

He hasn't fucking apologized

>Australia
>USA
>Europe

Goddamn I love being white.

My ancestors came over to the New World as indentured servants. What did they gain?

Fun fact: Lincoln was going to deport the slaves after freeing them, but some kike faggot shot him before he could make America white again

wait, what?

Privilege is being able to practice racism while claiming you can't be one.

Sound familiar?

Slide. Sage. Niggers would have starved if it weren't for slavery. Ancestors of slaves should be thanking us.

>SLAVes

Yeah my ancestors worked to give me opportunities. The reason niggers don't have "mug privilege" is because their ancestors didn't work hard. Also you call be institutionally and legally disadvantaged "white privilege"? You are deliberately empowered by your race by these institutions. They want more of you. They brag about hiring black people? Do they brag about hiring white people? Do any institutions openly hire more white people and broadcast it? The answer, if you didn't know because your a dumb nigger, is no. They can not openly celebrate hiring white people because white people are not allowed to look out for each other on an institutional level. Damn you are one dumb nigger. Be glad you are sitting around a fire in a mud hut where the baboons roam, we could have left you there faggot. Welcome to Sup Forums shill

Lincoln's death destroyed the Republic. But its not too late for a second chance.

>So have blacks really achieved nothing after they were freed?
That implies that they actually achieved anything before slavery. The only thing niggers are capable of in Africa is violence, in America its toned down a little to those niggers being less niggery.

Whether or not your individual ancestors had lowered Ivy League and med school admissions standards, you as a black person have benefited from affirmative action and are complicit in it. Sorry.

Not that that's not what "complicit" means. More Jewish redefining of words, hoping you won't notice.

>Living in a trailerpark
>working as a mechanic for 45k a year
>driving same car since highschool
>70k in debt due to meme STEM degree that got me no job.
>another 40k in debt for my little brothers cancer treatment
>Have crippling depression
>need to get drunk so I can fall asleep.
>"you benefited from nigger sweat goy"

My father's side of the family has a slave graveyard in Mississippi. My only regret is that it isn't bigger.

t,Butthurt Nigger

Mouthy fucking nigger. Where is my whip?

Have not these very same blacks also benifited from being slaves. Are african-Americans not the most successful blacks in the world?

>What whitey Giveth
>Whitey Taketh.

If whites had your ass on chains merely 150 years ago they can do it again, dont fuck with them.

slavery produced the modern world
ergo, non-whites benefited from slavery too
ergo non-whites just as culpable.

what race of people havent owned slaves? wait, i thought race didnt exist?

Apology accepted!

... but who the fuck is Adam Kotsko anyway??

>Land of opportunity for who? >White people?
Yes you fucking shitskin/nigger lover/plebbit kike kys

Whether or not you or your ancestors have commited a crime for financial gain, you as a black person have benefited from strong-arm robbery and are complicit in it. Sorry.

Black slaves were sold to white men by black slavers. They didn't just go to Africa and hunt down free black men to turn into slaves; they were already enslaved by their own people.

Do you have any cotton shirts?

Niggers benefited more.

Prove it. Also,

>Whether your ancestors were slaves or not, you are benefiting far more from slavery living in America than you would be living in Africa. Sorry.

Agreed brother, niggers are definitely the worse race. Constantly complaining. Everyone's ancestors were slaves at one point, how about you rise above it instead of complaining? It makes some of them very hateful like the nigger that made this thread

Okay, and?

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

I am supposed to have a problem with it? Even if it was remotely correct

My shirts were made by slaves???

easy arguement, any kike or nigger benefitting from techonological advances created by the whiteman who benefited from slavery, is also benefiting from the backs of slaves, and is complicit. put down your computers, tablets, phones, anything made possible by the whitemans ENIAC created by white devils at the University of Pennsylvania in 1946.