I don't get this claim

I don't get this claim..

Lets say it's true. Trump told Russians officials about the Israeli's spy. (who knows the reasons... maybe strategic and etc. Russia is fighting ISIS too, PUTIN HATES ISIS).

Now Trump didn't tell about the spy to the MEDIA. Russia didn't tell about the spy to the MEDIA. But some US official cunt told to the MEDIA....

why the fuck some cunt has to tell the MEDIA about it if it is classified?

It's like TRUMP TOLD SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT TO RUSSIA THAT CAN PUT SOMEONE IN DANGER. I TELL YOU WHAT HE LEAKED SO YOU CAN TELL EVERYONE THIS VERY IMPORTANT CLASSIFIED INFORMATION.

Its stupid the president is literally allowed to disclose whatever he wants whenever he wants.

If he deems some kind of information important enough to tell Russia, he is more than within his right as president to do so.

Trump wanted to see who squeals. If you can't keep up with this 3d chess, then don't play at all.

It's the media's job to be the loudspeaker, if THEY knew about it many other entities do. They're informing the people that there was an intelligence leak, that's something people should know is happening, after all we pay the Government to work for us, so I like to know how the people I pay for operate.

Iseral and ISIS are at eachothers boarders in one zone but don't even attack eachother. its been pretty much proven ISIS is good for the jews and iseral as a whole as they destabilize their middle eastern enemies. theres even been a article where isis accidently sent a missile into iseral terrorist and apologized

now if iseral puts a spy into isis, and iseral tells information about a terrorist attack to trump from this info, who does it likely danger if trump is telling russia? either russia or syria, even iran, who isis all fights.

trump is trying to strengthen ties with russia while the media keeps trying to start ww3

Putin also hates Israel? No reason he can't fuck both

The press is literally trying to get people killed to bolster their narrative.

>Russia is fighting ISIS too, PUTIN HATES ISIS
This is where you're wrong kiddo.

Info that Israelis are literally ISIS was going to blow so they built this whole distraction around it.

So fucking what? ISIS can apologize again later.

The media has had a clear and obvious agenda for decades now. Your statement would be true if they were actually being a loudspeaker for all things. Instead they're silent when it came to Hillary being sick and Pepe made headline news.

Israel is going to kill off that spy so they can get good goy Pence as VP

he said he wants russia to fight isis long time ago.

Exactly.

If the worry is about Trump endangering agents' lives, then what the fuck are they doing giving this much info away publicly?

I's so clear that this is all just to assassinate Trump.

ye on 7.7.2017

Damn, the shills are getting desperate.
First Seth Rich spam and flood, and since it did not catch fire, now lets try and spin Trump's incompetence.

They think Russia is going to tell ISIS, I guess.

The media is retarded.

So if Trump did anything wrong then the media did worse? Or perhaps the media did worse because they leaked Israel and Trump never said who the source was?

Fuck those media are fucking stupid.

If the Israeli spy inside ISIS gets found out and beheaded, its over for Trump

The ''''spy''''' is Al-Baghdadi, isn't it?