youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i didn't because i'm not american

I didn't want to invade Russia.

I didn't because I'm not a jew cuck.

Tired of the establishment, agreed with his proposed tax plan and immigration policy.

Too bad activist judges are fucking with his legal immigration ban.

Because I wanted an incompetent president who can't deliver on legislative promises even with control of Congress.

Because I'm a retard

Roll of the dice. He was a chance for change compared to establishment neoliberal corporate cocksucker Clinton. He promised to put America First and help out the American worker, secure the borders, and it was just fun to piss off SJW retards who legitimately thought he was Hitler 2.0.

I knew he was kind of a retard and probably was lying for votes to an extent but there was a chance. I rationalized it by saying even if he doesn't believe the things he's saying he'll follow through on them because he's so desperate for popularity and attention. Turns out he has no clue what he's doing, but eh I don't care.

I was born in 1992 and the first thing I can really remember was 9/11. Since then, the country has been at war. Every leader I've ever known has been indistinguishable from each other except on abortion and gay marriage. Trump was different. All I cared about was that he was different.

memes desu senpai

To give you a hard time.

Anti-regulation, anti-H1B, low-tax, pro-protectionism, isolationist.

On paper he was the perfect candidate. He's still okay. Better than Hillary on the campaign trail.

I hate liberals.

he will kill more shitskins than every other president combined, wait and see desu

Because he gave the world a glimpse of how truly corrupt our capitol had become.

Now our eyes are wide.

This

I didn't. I really wanted to like him at the time, but him being an all-around retard was a strong enough reason not to.

lmao look at this naive stupidity

>but eh I don't care.
You are the worst kind of citizen imaginable.

Coz I'm fat and stupid and I wanted someone to represent me.

He convinced me that his platform was superior to what I had in mind. And he convinced me it would be a good gamble to see if he could pull of his campaign promises.

I'm a suicidal bipolar depressive. The long term outcome doesn't matter to me. I will never reproduce and am going to play Overwatch until I kill myself.

I'm guessing most people did it to piss you off specifically, I mean that why I would have

It doesn't have to be like that. Trust me. You don't have to be that way, there are ways out that don't involve suicide or murder or death of any kind.

Because of lax voter ID laws

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

HE is my nuke to Washington DC and he seems to be driving them all insane.

Plus he is deporting illegals and not starting a war with Russia so im 10/10 right now.

You're so wrong. There's either pointless suffering and death A or pointless suffering and death B. That's pretty much the only way to rationalize one vs. the other.

hillary
capitalism
business
border
isis
I could go on for hours

>2016
>being a ((voter))

Im a concientious objector to voting

Because he wasn't Hillary Clinton.

Because I desperately wanted him to help Russia.
Ultimately my vote did not matter, fucking California.

Image related told me to do it

You don't know what you don't know you don't know. There is an option C, and even more. If you can just hang on to life, you'll find it.

To keep America white

Because I'm a Republican and my politcal views typically are those of the Republican party so it's in my best interest to always vote Republican.

>vote for drumpf
You do realize this is hildawg country

Been there done that. It's nothing more than pretending you actually ever wanted to be alive when really you don't. Sure it's a good option for if you're fucked enough you have to stay alive anyway for whatever reason, but it's not like you actually enjoy putting up with it.

Single issue voter here.

The second amendment.
Gun rights is the only reason that I voted for Trump.

The DNC actually changed their official party platform that had existed for 200+ years that officially stated they supported the second amendment. Hillary and the DNC changed it for the first time ever to say "Support of common sense gun control laws".

If you care so little, become a pothead and a drunk. At least then you'll be numb.

>Why did you vote for Trump?
In part, to turn the left from big government elitist into the biggest sore losers in history. It seems to not have hit the psyche of the population what sore losers the leftist cry babies really have become. Just remember that it was Hillary Clinton herself that claimed that Trumps not accepting the results of the election was a "threat to democracy." and now the left is willing to upend a democratically elected president as per our election system. Really makes you think.

Also, Trump's victory is a signal to all that the system can be beat but that if you win the system will be out for blood. Terms like Deep State are used as regular terms to describe the unelected components within the US government that feel like they get to control what happens. When could you ever imagine such a concept being exposed with any other president?

Finally, I have the utmost disdain for the media and having Trump expose them for the scum they are was worth vote alone. The MSM has completely destroyed what was remain of their reputations and there is nothing left for the MSM to ever salvage. The MSM is a walking corpse and I say the sooner they all go to hell the better.

That just makes it worse.

So much regret in this thread, it's quite funny!

Because better than Hillary

How do you know? Have you tried?

If you care so little, go to therapy. Challenge them to break you, if you think you're already so broken. Trust me, you'll see.

Because I've seen enough dog and pony shows to know the business of the election since I've been alive is for the media to get their golden boy history making president, while the elitists and special interests get everything they want. The people lose every time we fall for the ivy league educated hand picked, sometimes from previous generations cock sucker.

Trump was nothing like that. He wasn't supposed to win, he was a complete underdog, so it allowed him to speak from his heart. He was rich arrogant bastard, you're damn right. But I knew he was 'new money'. There was nothing classy about him, he wasn't like a Clinton, or a Kennedy. He was just a dude who ate chicken with a fork, he was the guy who liked junk food. When you see the media try to use this against him, but all did was solidify what I already knew.

He was concerned with the country, the military and the economy, but he wasn't a bible belt pushing evangelical hawk. I have complete trust in him to lower taxes, spend what we have on the military, and tell the rest to go fuck themselves. It became all too obvious the media wasn't happy, as they belligerently went after him. It was even funnier when the DNC allowed itself to implode out of corruption after decades and decades of the Clintons rotting it to core.

no intervention in syria
thanks bumble grumpfel

Yeah. Getting drunk and stoned all the time just makes that the new normal. It doesn't change anything other than that now you're fucked up and you can barely remain functional.

I've already seen. Like I said, it's a distraction from the truth of the matter that you're stuck in a situation where you have to do it whether you like it or not.

But (((Ivanka))) and (((Jared))) want the Greater Israel policy now!!!

dont forget daddy, golan heights belongs to the chosen people.

t.(((IVANKA)))

That and small government are my only voting issues.

I voted libertarian like always but was thrilled that Trump won.

At this point the only things that are important for America in my view are to preserve gun ownership in its present form and keep government growth in check so that one day when people are fed up with getting scraps and being pissed on, the right generation will throw out the oligarchs.

To defeat the shills and we will do it again.

No one is beyond help.

Funsies.

>hi OP
1 post by this ID
sage

Patently absurd. You're not going to turn a person born with zikabrain into a real person any more than you're going to undo jewdick.

emails

If i was American i would have voted for Trump because i wouldn't be able to live with myself if Hillary won and i didn't vote. I hope Trump doesn't bend over to Zion.

I voted based off the ideas that he claimed to represent.

Boil it down it down to what issues they are for, and it became simple. What's wrong with nationalism, lower taxes, stronger border security, etc:?

That, and besides. By the time the primaries got to my state, my only choices were Trump, Cruz, and Sleepy Negro (He wasn't running anymore and forgot to be taken off or something).

If Carson was still running, I'd vote for him in the primaries. Trump and Cruz were a heads or tails flip. But I liked how Trump got people angry.

That's not my point and you know it. You can't stop me from loving you, even if you're a stranger who thinks they have no or negative worth. I've been there. I am there.

I didn't. I didn't vote at all. Voting is for fags.

Basically it is gun ownership and only gun ownership that matters to me. Nothing else matters. Do I still have my AK-47, AR-15, bolt action scoped rifles, shotguns and handguns?

Yes - Then I am still alive and free.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

I know what your point is, been there done that too. Save it for someone else. I'm not in any danger.

To crash this politixal establishment with

Doesn't matter. You're getting it. Deal with it.

Baudrillard writes in The Agony of Power that the move from traditional domination to global hegemony sees institutions of democracy defile themselves in Nihilistic parody, in which the only way forward is in continued subversion.

Hill shills are a special kind of delusional for thinking she ever had a chance. There was no circumstance save from total bureaucratic takeover that could have resulted in a Clinton victory when you contextualize the election within the political climate of the last four year. I'm not saying this lightly or boastfully, I'm saying you have no understanding of fundamental principles of the representative democracy if you can't understand how we got here.

I voted for him because I wanted to participate. I fucking hate this country's government and Trump was the most damage I could inflict upon it within the legal framework that I'm allowed as a citizen.

I voted for him because I thought he would be more entertaining then the other one.

I use to be that way. I still am, but I don't find death the best option anymore. Because once you start thinking about it, its either this or nothing and what would be the point in nothing? Why not just spend your days gaming all day if you want to? Go to college or something, why revolve your last bit of life always depressed and suicidal? If you really wanted nothing you wouldn't be here, so rather than doing the miserable thing and make things worse, why not just get up and over it?

This

We must protect the outsiders at all times

Trump is one of us

>He was rich arrogant bastard, you're damn right. But I knew he was 'new money'. There was nothing classy about him, he wasn't like a Clinton, or a Kennedy.

This. I wanted a disrupter in an arrogant, elitist, complacent Washington, and I got it.

High quality shareblue

I supported his wanting to renegotiate NAFTA, calling out China for currency manipulation, and lower corporate taxes.

Tried explaining this to liberals and they looked so dumbfounded. No surprise, of course they know nothing about business.

I didn't, I voted for Clinton.

lulz

im an anarchist so i wanted to create maximum political disarray although in practice I'm just libertarian and trump is good enough for that

GTFO illegal shit heads and stop importing muzzies. EASY

Errrr the first thing you remember is at 9 years old? Fake or retarded maximus.

I hate muslims and spics.

Because I want people like Shareblue to get mad over the stupidest shit, so they can come here, rage about it, and we can pretend like it's a serious issue but laugh in their faces about it. Like some dude's fanfiction UMMM I mean "dossier" getting put on the desk of Barack YOUSAYIN Obummer and national fucking television. What a goddamn embarrassment these supposed professionals that demanded we CHECK OUR SOURCES THREE TIMES BEFORE POSTING have become.

I want to see every single fucking spic on the face of the earth thrown into a low speed metal shredder feet first.

Gay in a good way. Made me feel.
If you know you need help, you should get it. Life doesn't have to be about suffering. You should give it a chance and realize that no one has all the answers. Somedays you'll wake up and hate life and want it to go away but others, you'll see it through new eyes. You'll see things you never noticed before and feel something other than pain. Hang on to those moments. That is what life is all about. Not the suffering but the moments in between.

Because I believed the paid trolls at Sup Forums and infowars about Hillary's made up medical conditions and propaganda.

return the govt. to the people; jail the pedos; fix our country by exposing Dems as modern day slavers.

tbqh I did it for the memes. I knew full well he was an incompetent fuck (and he is confirming it everyday now). Can't deny my daily laughs though.

loool. Wtf fags? I was expecting something along the lines of "he promised to reduce my taxes" or simply "I dont like spics".

Instead we get "Im a bipolar anarchist" or "because I dont like Hillary". Wtf lol?

right here baba

HillaryMustGo

10% because I thought he might bring some positive change, and 90% to piss off smug SJWs. Pic related made it all worthwhile.

Fuck, an answer that actually makes sense. I'm astonished, user. I think you might be lost.

Agreed with everything you said.

>all you people replying to a slide thread

to trigger liberals

because it was him or Hillary

Nihilist.

>his answer
>actually makes sense
Pick one, my friend.
>Just cus use big words and make le epic context ==== must be true!!!!

because i wanted to make america great again.

>Young Trump supporters are uneducated autistic fucks

this is new?

Praise moloch

Save my country from becoming Mexico 2.0.

If I were able to, I'd have voted for him to help Pence get closer to being president.