youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
oig.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/assets/2017/OIG-17-51-Apr17.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Ai3_pTg560U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Uzed 2 b a trump votah. Itz hilashizzle to watch em crash an burn, but we cant let this mang close to da nukelar codez porra

Can anyone actually argue how Trump isn't doing bad right now? Like I'd really love to hear it.

FAKE NEWS

seriously though

nucelaer codes? no way jose!

see

as a trump voter why the fuck would we ever ally with Russia in order to help fucking Assad?? You are dumb and have absolutely no understanding of geopolitics, either that or your a pro russia kremlin pickle shill or russiaboo. in which case KYS you're my enemy you filthy slav nigger. America first faggot. Fuck Russia fuck syria.

He sure seems to be trying hard, but things are super fucked.

At least he's trying.

I know how that feels, to try to do something you think is right, and other people just criticize you.

Folks who never actually had to make things happen, they pick and tear and bitch and whine, but... what have they done? What are their great works? What are their great accomplishments?

Anyway, I'm just an idiot, and I at some level identify with him, and I think he's got a good heart.

So, if you're wondering what kind of moron voted for the guy, and supports him now quietly and anonymously. That's me, a stupid American.

russian/shareblue shill right here. Russians are mad my Trump cucked their manlet putin on world stage and shareblue cucks are mad hilldog got cucked badly by trump.

Sucks tbqh

>Wall
It's literally being designed rn where have you been

>Obamacare repeal
Where were you 1-2 weeks ago?

>Muslim Ban
This temporary thing is good enough for now

>No American-Russia-Syria alliance
Nothing said about alliance, only "good relations".

>No locking her up
In progress, see: CIA and FBI clusterfuck

>defunding of planned parenthood

There is still another 3 Years, 8 months to do ALL these things. Maybe 7 Years.
Impatient fucking tard.

I know this is b8 but i like to think it isn't

>another slide thread

Based user

Just refreshed my page.

I agree with you, it would be fine if we got along with Russia, but America first and fuck everyone else, they can look after themselves.

If they can't look after themselves then they don't deserve to survive and will be absorbed into stronger cultures anyway no matter how 'nice' we are to them, jesus christ are we the supposed to be the world's mom or dad or somthing?

Fuck Russia and fuck every pro Russia faggot in here. pol used to call out putin bots, now they've overwhelmed us and many fell victim to the kremlin propaganda. And all this is coming for a 1st gen Russian immigrant. Me and my family fucking hate Russia and we are die hard American patriots now.

That has the ring of truth to is. Real Americans don't give a fuck about Russia or any of that gay old world shit.

I wonder how many posts are just Putin bots. I dunno, I think I can usually tell when it is real humans and bots, but I may be wrong.

Trump has broken every promise except those made to kikes.

>dreamers still here
>no real progress on the wall
>NAFTA untouched
>drain the swamp = cabinet full of goldman sachs
>bombs Syria further aiding Israel's creation - ISIS
>Crooked Hillary Clinton is not in jail
>illegals are still here
>birthright citizenship not revoked for those with 2 illegal parents
>"stop all muslim immigration" promise is removed from website
>kikes (Yellin) still running the federal reserve which is also forgotten

Trump is surrounded by kikes making the decisions.

see:McCain Graham & media fawning over the most kosher (((Yael Kushner))) erm... i mean Ivancuck

You hugbox faggots seem unwilling to hold his feet to the fire. Now that we have him in office, this is the EXACT TIME we should be his most vocal critics and constantly making noise when he cucks (or appears to cuck, it makes no difference). Trump should be held accountable. And the people screaming SHILL SHILL SHILL at anyone even moderately critical of any of Trump's actions are faggots.

You constantly prostrate yourselves to Trump like bleating sheep.
I don't want to be reduced to being retarded yes men here.

Trump was the right choice. Trump was always the right choice, and I wouldn't trade him for anyone else. But that doesn't make him infallible. People keep pushing this notion that there is a strict dichotomy; you're either 100% on Trump's side without thought or you're a kike shill. That's not how it works. If we want to make sure he pulls through for us, we have to make it known. He has to KNOW when we're not liking a direction that's being taken. Making sure our complaints are known is important you cockmongling faggots.

ᶜʰ-ᶜʰᵉˢˢ

shill thread fuck off

I agree with all of this, but the "HE IS GOING TO BE IMPEACHED ANY DAY NOW" rhetoric gives away that this is a b8 thread

Go to hell shill bot. Day of the rope is near.

Why does Americans (specially the left) want to antagonize Russia so much? I thought people wanted World Peace, yet here we are trying to create wars

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Rudolph Hoess confessed 25 million were killed at Aushwitz, does that sound believable? Allies tortured German POWs. At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

They don't. They just want to destroy Trump by using a meme. This is modern politics, the all consuming lust for power.

the more libs say 'impeachment' the less value it holds

neck yourself kike

Trump is trying, which is better than Hillary, Obama, Romney, McCain, Bush, Kerry, Gore, Bill, George H.W. Bush, or Dan Quayle would have done.

>>illegals are still here

ICE literally can't handle deporting the current number, let alone millions more a year.

oig.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/assets/2017/OIG-17-51-Apr17.pdf

>>kikes (Yellin) still running the federal reserve which is also forgotten

POTUS can't replace her until her term is over

>>no real progress on the wall

The Secure Fence Act of 2006 already authorized it. Congress has to fund it because a President cannot spend money not appropriated.

>NAFTA untouched
His threats to Canada and Mexico have forced them to make overtures to us.

How much did you expect him to do in 4 months?

Can you kill yourself you brainwashed kike, Russia is our biggest ally, why didn't you vote for Clinton if you wanted war you fucking braindead loser. Putin is the only thing keeping western civilization alive and here you are shitposting.

>tfw you openly supported Trump now everyone thinks you're a retard
Anyone else know this feel?

Liberals are dead all hail Trump, he is creating a great society for us Western holding value people. People hate Russia because they see they are doing better than their shit country and cry and whine about it and want to destroy it.

>It was fun while it lasted.
Funny, not fun. Schadenfreude isn't fun.

>It's literally being designed
Who needs funding for the wall when we have designs and fences?

Don't worry when Trump brings us great prosperity the liberals will be dragged with us and thank us for voting for him.

I voted Trump because I fell for the memes. I didn't realize that Trump would just be another shill politician.

at least we'll get our ww3 and all the normies get drafted and die in iran or north korea or russia even

Good post

Guys like this survive

>The Secure Fence Act of 2006 already authorized it. Congress has to fund it because a President cannot spend money not appropriated.
They fixed that loop hole in the budget, he has 2% of the funding he asked for and its only to be spent on upgrading existing fences

He's not don't let the liberals lie to you, you are doing great friend, we are in this together.
If you wanted war you should have voted Hillary she was corrupt and wanted to bomb Russia.

>No American-Russia-Syria alliance against ISIS
not rly true, trump made a post about having ameeting with Putler(Putin) about America helping them with ISIS

Real Americans voted for Trump because they know what it is like to be put down by liberals, know that Trump is runnig the show with him the US and Russia will help solve the world's problems.

>No wall
>No obamacare repeal
>No muslim ban
>No American-Russia-Syria alliance against ISIS
>No locking her up
>No defunding of Planned Parenthood

youtube.com/watch?v=Ai3_pTg560U

Dear America, As I approach my 200 days in office I look back on a list of accomplishments that would have secured a better, brighter and greater America for the next 200 years. These efforts have been thwarted by the un-patriotic, the cowards, those vultures who pick clean wealth from our fine nation and are whose bellies are never satiated. It is with these traitors in mind that I sign executive order 45, amending the constitution of the united states to abolish the failed congressional and judicial branches of the government.

May God have Mercy on their souls.

>>No defunding of Planned Parenthood
Has anyone pointed out this error yet? I'm too lazy to read the whole thread since it's a troll.

divide and conquer sharia blue bots get out of here

The trump movement was not about trump or the republicans,it was something much grander than that.It is the start to the awakening of the westerners

>not locking her up
i mean, of course it is a troll thread