****BLOCKS YOUR PATH****

You open your GFs laptop and see this realistically what would you do Sup Forums?

pls respond goyim

Ask her if I can have a turn XD

probably tell her father

honestly I wouldn't have any moral high ground to judge her. I look at the most degenerate shit when I fap so her looking at a black cock is nothing compared to what I look at.

>You open your GFs laptop and see this realistically what would you do Sup Forums?

ask if i can watch her suck and fuck it.

tell her i can't blame her for wanting to experience superior BBC. Whites cannot compete

You're a faggot OP. (SAGED)

pls do pic related

this thread is great L) mind if I save it?

>dat horribly mutilated gore-dick
FUCK OFF, I WAS EATING.

>
>
>
>
>
>

Hmmm... a. Giver if btfo in one thread and suddenly starts posting pictures of dicks? Much dick meme is too real

how do you feel knowing your oneitis has been plowed by BBC and has had superior black semen spread all over her body?

A nigger is btfo*

3DPD desu

What is worse than bestiality user????

Haha wow she has good taste rofl!!

Literally cucked

The white part of his dick is bigger than my entire dick so he could basically put more white dick into my gf than I can.

>xd
>don't know what IDs are
Where do you come from? Where do you go?
Where do you come from, new friend faggot?

I would get tested for AIDS after killing "her".

Break up with her. I broke up with my last girlfriend over her having a gay Lebanese friend and a Somali girlfriend.

Not one to judge somebody else's sexual preferences. If my girlfriend likes black guys, whatever, that's her choice and I respect that. As long as she doesn't rub it in my face, I'm fine with it.

Good for you.

Oh shit IDs does that mean that heaven faggot lurks here too?

>If my girlfriend likes black guys, whatever

lol u mad bro? letrollface.png

What's wrong with redheads? My wife is conservative redhead. Doesn't get whiter than a redhead.

explain why number 8 will lead to destruction

Been ages from the last time I saw that idiot posting in channel4
Last time was in \B\
Hurrdurr just pretending being retarded... etc

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

just being honest friendo :^) if being "cucked" means allowing my wife to freely express herself then I am the biggest cuck of them all XD

Ask her why she keeps leaving me at home to watch our kid.

This would make me really exited if it was a white dick. I want to be cucked so bad but I'm scared to bring it up.

Yes I know how pathetic that is, but Sup Forums has shown me the light and I know me and my gf are simply inferior. She should be serving white cock.

Redheads?

Dafuq?

FUCK

YES

THIS

this is exactly why everyone likes Australia & doesn't like you

My girlfriend is a little emo girl who hates black people.

What did the mods mean by this?

This is a BBC thread. Lets not ruin it.

COCK

BUMP

my very first LTR when I was like 18 was with a girl who was 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10 and it literally ruined my life. I was with her until I was about 24, almost had a child with her (she miscarried) and almost married her (was engaged, date set). Eventually it went to shit after I told her I didn't want children with her when all she wanted was 2-3 kids ASAP.

My life has been a mess ever since, I'm 30 now, can't look at any women without feeling disgust or mistrust.

Redheads are the only item on this list I don't think are problematic. There is nothing wrong with liking Redheads.
Girls liking traditionally masculine things is a product of feminism. Feminism has led to the degradation of women in the 20th and 21st century.

The same thing any rational feminist would do, if the roles were reversed.

Destroy her computer and say it fell out the window on accident. Do you think she'd be upset? I can just pretend to be mad at her for no reason and withhold sex haha that always works with me because I'm a huge fucking cuck that works for shariablue ;^)

>Eventually it went to shit after I told her I didn't want children with her when all she wanted was 2-3 kids ASAP.
it took you six years to have that conversation?
kek