Feminist cuck kills his girlfriend

heatst.com/culture-wars/male-feminist-youtuber-arrested-for-murdering-female-co-host/

The original report follows.

A member of YouTube’s skeptic community has been arrested in the fatal shooting of a woman, who has since been identified as his female YouTube co-host. Better known as “RDP” or Skeptic Feminist on social media, 29-year-old Aleksandr Kolpakov was arrested by police and is currently being held in Mesa County, Colorado jail on suspicion of second-degree murder.

The Colorado-based YouTuber, who published numerous rants against critics of feminism, and long-winded response videos towards YouTubers on the other side of the political spectrum, always stood beneath the shadow of more prominent male feminists in the community.

According to police, the shooting happened at around 9:30pm on Saturday night in Clifton, where police were called after neighbors reported hearing several gunshots. Police arrived to discover the woman dead outside of a home. Kolpakov was arrested on the spot.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SkepticFeminist/status/864493759492481024
twitter.com/InquisitorPerez/status/864496330881630209
twitter.com/SkepticFeminist/status/864487177484460032
youtube.com/watch?v=9y6fRwbkkfU
beyond.com/B750A14F-6F7F-4F65-9F3F-143E391E49CC
youtube.com/watch?v=iI6wExvChaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no fucking way

holy hell I just watched a video on this guy the other day

same lol.. dafq

don't use psychedelics kids

He freed her from the patriarchy

Positive or negative? Most of his videos are heavily downvoted.

That does not surprise me at all, they worship the golden uterus, it is a false god after all.

So much for his fucking female validation. And supposedly on the "woman's side"

He seemed really mentally unhinged before, and I was watching a negative video. He just seemed like a frustrated weird dickhead that decided to become a feminist for vagina.

Probably cheated on the ugly faggot.

He took the red pill too quick.

>A member of YouTube’s skeptic community

That's not at all what the "skeptic community" is.

HA! One less feminist cunt left in the gene pool, and one less cuck is free. Hoppefully Leroy and Tyrone turn his innie into an outie in the yard or in the shower.

male feminists not even once

watch out user's going to gatekeep your youtube friends

was it a gf or ex gf?

Even before I learned this I starting thinking about how he is basically all of the stereotypes Sup Forums attributes to male feminists into one person

>spend life defending feminists
>they still choose to bang misogynist chad over you
>REEEEE too hard and go postal

kek

It'd be ironic if she was cheating on or about to leave him

Guy was former vet with PTSD who had an episode. Shit sucks.

it was his girlfriend
he had ptsd from being in the military and he was using drugs and lost his marbles and shot her

The most dangerous people are the ones with no self worth. They have literally nothing to lose.

I'm not surprised by this at all. He's a decent looking guy that was obviously mentally damaged from the left's collective narrative.

He had some male initiative to make a youtube channel, entrepenurship etc. but was obviously suppressing a lot about himself to get those sweet internet virtue points.

I expect the regular standard balding goony beardman cuckbitch to take the cowardly way out of slow suicide through overeating etc when they run out of sympathy from people. You might see some monoxide garage themselves maybe.

I feel bad for the girl being a victim of feminism and all. Adults need to start pushing back against neo-libshiterralism so these kids don't keep killing themselves over it.

Is he /our guy?

>an episode
He was a feminist for quite some time so it's more a like a series.

He took the Bogpill.

>he had ptsd from being in the military and he was using drugs and lost his marbles and shot her

oh, well that's really fucking sad. Just goes to show that we need to stop supporting 3rd world shitholes with our money and spend it helping our people instead.

he's probably is lying about being in the military just like he lied about working in PD. people are already talking about bumping 2nd degree to 1st.

> he's probably is lying about being in the military just like he lied about working in PD
well never mind >:^(

link?

if he was I seriously doubt he involved in much combat the guy is a stick

This tbvqhh

I don't have the link to the exact video I saw, but its on a few alt-lite channels like 'Bearing' 'Sargon of Cuckad' ect.

Some guys get that skinny if they stop working out though, but if he actually lied about being in the PD then I don't see any reason to believe that he was in the military

I don't think it's that cut-and-dry, though I imagine it is in a lot of cases.

Used to be mates with a bloke in the royal marines who was 5'8 and about 155lbs. Wasn't a big guy in the slightest.

>its on a few alt-lite channels
by that I mean that videos discussing him/commentaries of videos made before the murder are up on those types of alt-lite channels.

the other girls tweets in the open relationship are sketchy in my opinion as well she's bias as hell you can tell and she's the one shilling for him

By going full patriarchy

Dude apparently has PTSD or some kinda trauma but still, fucked up.

The ""skeptic" "community"" is anti-religious, meaning anti-SJW as well. This cuck was a high-level SJW. He couldn't be a skeptic.

>he acted on his training

twitter.com/SkepticFeminist/status/864493759492481024

i mean, who says shit like that?

>A member of YouTube’s skeptic community
Oh, heavily autistic then.

here is a vet calling out the bullshit

twitter.com/InquisitorPerez/status/864496330881630209

twitter.com/SkepticFeminist/status/864487177484460032

He overdosed the bluepill.

youtube.com/watch?v=9y6fRwbkkfU

>Guy was former vet with PTSD who had an episode. Shit sucks.
Yeah, about that...

>He didn't have ptsd, he was never deployed, he was a quarter master for the national guard a few weekends a year and made to serve for a 2 week period every year, he's never seen combat...

>From what I've gathered, Aleksandr spent 33 months in the National Guard, which equates to roughly 100 days of training time as he did not deploy. The question here is if he really was diagnosed with PTSD through the VA or if he simply made the claim to his viewers. To me this reeks of a person who tried to dupe the system (in the event that he was officially diagnosed), or simply made the false claim. I'm more inclined to believe the latter considering that he never deployed and that he is simply attempting to garner attention with those claims.

If it was an anti-feminist who had a flashback and murdered a young lass do you reckon they'd go this easy on him?

KEK

Rather sad, however so much for a feminist actually shooting a fellow women feminist, what will the harpies say now ??

>PTSD from what? He has never been deployed anywhere:
>beyond.com/B750A14F-6F7F-4F65-9F3F-143E391E49CC
>He has only been on the coast guard and an instructor an paper pusher in the national guard.

Puts all their fundraisers for "our friend having cancer" and "getting away from crazy abusive Christian family" and such in a different light doesn't it.

This is the fault of the patriarchy because it was the patriarchy that made him join the military which caused his PTSD which, through no choice of his own, resulted in him killing an innocent women. Thus the feminist movement is more vital now than ever and we must all work harder to dismantle the patriarchy which is responsible for so much death and destruction.

I read your first post lad, but my question does still stand even with the PTSD being bullshit.

why do libtarts always accuse people of things they are doing themselves in secret at home?

2 less SJWs. That's all that matters at the end of the day.

>I read your first post lad,
Yeah, but this one has his actual public CV where it says exactly what kind of "army" he was in.

Obviously if it was an anti-feminist there would be hundreds of coordinated articles smearing everything and everyone right of Marx, you know that.

Did you see this?

youtube.com/watch?v=iI6wExvChaA

Fuck you faggot. Stop being a pussy that wants to ban shit because of one isolated incident. You are subject to loss aversion bias. We should also ban guns by your logic.

I haven't seen that, though I did see The Red Pill and bits of the protest in other videos. There's something about Sargon I don't like, he's like nails on a chalkboard to me.

He didn't say anything about banning anything, he just said don't use drugs.
>lrn2comprehension

Warning to the feminists browsing this as part of sharia blue, antifa, or some other bullshit organization, class, or form of "activism"

>DO NOT TRUST MALE FEMINISTS

The best you can hope for is a guy who thinks you're talking about feminism 1.0 - 2.0 (equal rights, voting, divorce laws, etc)

Every normal guy will say "oh yea womens rights is cool" as he imagines an obese neon haired women yelling at clouds but he'll still treat you like an equal. Do not confuse:

>he forgot x that's special to me
>he should know why i'm mad
>why doesn't he talk about his feelings more

as some form of sexism or toxic male masculinity, he's just normal.

Male feminist activists are always whackos, either looking for easy victims using feminism as cover or have deep internal misogynist beliefs that they're TRYING to cover up, but your true self will always shine through.

Make feminism great again by limiting it to an all girls club and occasionally shouting at old and out of touch men, don't drag your relationships into it.

>user's gonna gatekeep
more like gapedeep

No, ignore this woman hater. Trust male feminists completely, they have only your best interests at heart.

Narcissism. They are known to have a victim complex.

>PTSD
>Shrooms
>Loaded firearm
>White female

sounds like a recipe for disaster

He probably had feminist PTSD from all the dudes and their locker-room talk.

Why did he kill her? Was she taking too much of her bulls attention?

heh, I knew it, professional bullshit artist

another episode of brain-damaged liberals the kike media and other brain-damaged liberals will ignore

Guess what, leftists women heavily dislike feminist numales.

Is because it´s unnatural, women dislikes men in their thirties defending the breeding of inmigrant men, is cuck and is a sign of bad genes.

Most feminists are starting to realize in their 30s how empty their lifes are and how they would be happier staying in house taking care of a little baby instead of sitting their fat ass in a chair for like 10 hours, I know of a feminist leftist depressed because his boyfriend went with a traditional women instead, men find disgusting seeing women defending abortion and defending blacks breeding like animals at the same time.

>he's like nails in a chalkboard to me

So much fucking this. I don't understand why he annoys me so much, since the first time I saw him, his pretentious attitude makes him so annoying I guess

FPBP

Because he's a low IQ stoner loser? The only reason why he's popular is the radio voice with a British accent, this instantly makes Americans think someone's worth listening to.

>"I've smuggled people, tortured people, killed people, but here perhaps things will be different"
>gets his girlfriend killed
>does the opposite of the virtues he claims

Male feminists are the ultimate nice guys, and all nice guys are passive aggressive shits. Imagine trying to be "nice" so hard that you openly agitate against your interest on youtube and proudly talk about your polyamory while being jealous and dead inside. No wonder he has snapped.

Fuck he was so redpilled too he just gets it

No man can´t stand sane with a leftist woman. I guess Brad Pitt wanted to abandon that hell and simply wanted a nice woman and have his own kids with her.

Im a feminist, and still find it funny

(You)

All hardcore leftist women I know have mental issues and most of them were raised in dysfunctional families. The ones who weren't still rode the cock carousel too hard when they ended up in college. As they are around the same age of me (I'm 27) it's quite hilarious watching them getting closer to the wall.

>age

They act much more nice when they are in their thirties kek, women´s ego comes first, they would talk like Hitler before become single and ignored by white men.

Here where I live black men are getting more desperate because white women don´t want to waster their youths and their money with them anymore.

He's wearing the commander Shepard hoodie. He chose the renegade option with his girlfriend.

>using an xcom icon for his shitty opinions

Fuck that guy

>male feminist
Mentally ill.
Case closed.

>Ivan rodgers

Imagine being a male feminist in prison after killing your Mrs. and the love letters start rolling in.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>drugs killed this girl
>not bullets
kek

>retarded feminist faggot
>that's not what the skeptic community is

Yes it is

>Atheist feminist cuck

Has there ever been a more redundant title?

>anti-religious, meaning anti-SJW

What the fuck? How can anyone be this fucking dumb? You really think that even a handful of leftist faggots are pro-religion? God, Atheists are worthless.

She went over to say she wouldn't be on the show anymore, because she started dating a right-wing Trump supporter guy and realized how retarded feminism is.

Feminists and cucks are unhappy and the constant doublethink drives them insane.

This is no surprise.

Speculation or reality?

>Guy was former vet with PTSD
So not only a feminist but a ZOGbot too? What an utter waste of space, glad he's dead.

He was a paper pusher. He suffered a catastrophic paper cut while filing some promotion papers and it gave him PTSD.

i want this to be true

Apparently he was never deployed and he had self-diagnosed PTSD.

Does he have FAS?

Warning to feminists: stop being feminists and learn to bake pies and please a man or you're going to die in a piss soaked nursing home covered in bed sores and bruises from the colored orderlies.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>russian name
>femenist
>cuck
It checks out.

Please be true