Central east asians are equal to whites in all catagories

>central east asians are equal to whites in all catagories
>korean,japanese, and han chinese are honorary aryans
>Why are you still trying to save degenerate western white women when you have nearly a billion asian women out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-German_cooperation_1926–1941#Sino-German_cooperation_in_the_1930s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>equal to American whites
ftfy

Unless you are rich, White guys arent getting hot East Asians. Meanwhile East Asian men get the hottest White girls

>Meanwhile East Asian men get the hottest White girls
Same girl in the above webm

>koreans and chinese are honorary aryans
Fuck off. At least the Japanese were Axis. Koreans are the spineless whores of Asia and Chinese are Oriental Jews.

Depends on what you consider the hottest

>make $45k
>qt korean gf
also ive only ever seen one amwf couple irl and countless asian grills with white guys.
>le asian guy witn white grill instagram meme

no asian

sage all trap and 16 year old weeb threads

Han describes like 92% of the population of China, and most of them are backwards as fuck.

Good God what is wrong with her lips?

sage hasnt worked for months nigger. you must be new

>Depends on what you consider the hottest

That Asian guy is fat & ugly. Lookswise, she is a upgrade for him. What is this White guy's excuse?

>chinese honorary aryans
lol

it never ever FAILS ever

The OP mentions East Asians (Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, Mongolians, etc) and this user posts an 'Asian' girl talking about White guys and she is Filipino / SE Asia.

That chick has a smirk that says she is really into having sex. Lucky guy.

"Pride in one's own race – and that does not imply contempt for other races – is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan

It's literally in Men Kampf bringing it up always triggers Sup Forums. Hitler-sama loved Asians

no asian boys says chinese girl

I get koreans and japanese but not the han, maybe from a higher up family.

Only Japanese and Finns were officially Honorary Aryan.

Hitler just had a great admiration for the Chinese for their contributions to the world and being a prideful, collectivist people. He wanted both Japan and China as allies, Germans were training Chinese counter-revolutionaries, but he had to side with one or the other.

Why is it even so grand to be an honorary Aryan

Aryans have shown themselves to be cucked retards who follow narratives and enjoy being used by whoever wields the most power

I'd rather Asians continue to be Asians rather then try to force shitty Aryan subcultures onto them

Ikr. Northern Europeans and Japs are the only true Aryans.

>Hitler-sama loved Asians
And muslims.

Iranians.

Maybe a minority. Persians are filthy however.

How much do these people have to pay these camwhores?

Any links about Hitler training chinese? I haven't heard of that, now my interest is piqued user.

He saw Islam as a great unifying force. He thought Europeans would use the cold weather as an advantage over the Ottoman Empire. This would lead to an Islamic, but white Europe and allow them to reap the spoils of the Middle East.

>months
Top kek

Sage means you should ignore and report the thread nowadays, fuckwit

no need to pay free if BWC

I know I know, WIkipedia sucks but there is this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-German_cooperation_1926–1941#Sino-German_cooperation_in_the_1930s

Fuck off he was a Catholic and merely admired some Arab groups, he was never explicitly pro Islam. Source if you disagree

> Pride in one's own race – and that does not imply contempt for other races – is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them.
> - Adolf Schicklgruber

Maybe the chinks were fine back then, but China looks like a post apocalytic world now. They have devolved.

True... if you are white male and not a doctor, lawyer or engineer. You have next to no chance with Asian girls.

Does this mean I can still follow my delusional dream of finding a qt asian gf?

Back then China was even more backwards if that is even imaginable. China had a rough hundred and twenty years or so economically until Deng came along.

Yet another fucking Sup Forumstard who doesn't know what aryan even is.
Iran comes from the word ARYAN!!!
Because the ARYAN people lived there.
Caucasian comes from the caucus mountains.
They are now present day Albanians.
Those people you call "Aryans" aren't fucking Aryan in the slightest. Northern Europeans aren't fucking Aryans they never were, and they never will be.
Northern Europeans are fucking JEWS but you would've known that if you LURKED MORE.

>modern china
>belonging to an ancient civilization
>proud of their race
Mao literally destroyed vast amounts of Chinese history and culture.

It is usually a decent starting point thanks user.
To think if China and Japan and Germany and the US had broke free of (((them))) and stomped out communism etc. sigh.

Europeans are supreme, asians are gentleman. Both great in their own ways. Mix them together, you get Elliot Rodgers.

Yeah the commies really did a number on china.
If they could overthrow them and get back to their proud roots I'd feel better about it.

>tfw you're learning Japanese so you can move to Japan and find a waifu

That's the most overused meme of all time.
It's practically a Chinese cultural tradition to wipe out the history and culture of previous dynasties

>pure traditional virgin chinese girls
LMAO

LOOK AT THESE FAGGOTS TALKING ABOUT ARYANS
GO READ MEIN KAMPF

If your not asian they will ever accept you as Japanese.

Oh but you can get away with murder as a foreigner for the rest of your life. Sweet deal.

she was in the US for some concert

I don't know about that the police are pretty right wing and looooove fucking up asshole gaijin (especially aussies for some reason.)

I'm okay with that, no one accepts me here in America. I'm not a weaboo even, just a robot. I've met Japanese girls at my uni and they're much nicer than Western girls. Japanese men are too. They seem more carefree, like they have less of a chip on their shoulder and are less arrogant. Not all, but many are.

I realize this could just be a pipe dream but if it is well a least I learned a new language.

Well if you used to being an outsider and stared at (especially in the rurals areas) it can be fun.
Just understand living expenses are high and please do not be an english teacher bring a viable skill. Other then that you will drown in pussy if you at least a bit fit. Get a fluent natural born jap to teach you, go with a dude girl japanese is different from male japanese.

I meant figuratively. You can skate through life without being "serious" and get tons of slack because you're a foreigner.

Also, if I don't move there I want to translate fascist literature into Japanese. If Christendom falls Asia is the last bastion of civilization, we have to warn them of the Jew.

looks like she's 35-40?

Gotcha, yeah but if you want to really move up you gotta die working lol.

Haha, I'm used to being stared at. If anything I'll be less weird in Japan because they'll expect me to be weird.

I'm a programmer, I've heard the salary is a lot less in Japan but I'm pretty good at it so I'll at least be providing something. I'm going to make some money over here first.

I don't know any Japanese people. I've heard interpals is a good place to find them, may talk to some next time they come to my uni and try to make connections.

he killed millions of chinese people and starved millions more with his ideas

if you a asian male and rich you might have a chance but into the trash

If your not Japanese you'll never be accepted as Japanese. They have 5th Generation Koreans that aren't considered Japanese by many.

>central east asians are equal to whites in all categories

except looks

Wow totally honorary guys. Chinks are just as bad as Islamics, just smarter and shorter.

An extremily butthurt person made that flow chart. lol

>date Japanese girl / Racemix
>your kid is a happa
>raise him to lift weights, be /fit/, learn skills, etc
>now has a decent chance of finding a Japanese woman
>grandchild is 1/4 white
>no one will even know
>next child is 1/8 white
>basically Japanese

That's how you do it senpai.

yes

But the kids almost never turn out like you though

>mfw no qt gook gf to cosplay best girl

Definitely visit first and check it out, lots of fun to be had. Living expenses are the worst though.
Don't let your memes be dreams.

Yeah I studied it for a while but listening to a native speaker was a shock to the system. So practice up first, they will love you for it. I would not look and let them stare then meet their gaze and they would look away sharpley it was like a game after awhile. kids love when you make funny faces.

I wasn't like that growing up and had to learn all those skills user. I love my parents but they didn't teach me shit, if I can teach my happa kid from an early age how to make it he can do well. This is all theoretical though.

xenophobia and being a monoethnic block and tradition make it hard.

I live in chinkville, Sydney and the only times i see Chinese dudes with white girls is when its an extremely rich neighbourhood (the definition of rich here is the house in the area are minimum 2 mil each) and even then the girls are never the good looking ones

>korea, the niggar of asia, and chinese, the jews of asia, are honorary aryans
No

its other way around, Koreans are ethnocentric extremists while chinese behave like dirty cockroaches

>are you Filipino
>yes
>fuck the black guy
LMAO

It's more like 7 gens to be sure and 16+ to get below 0.001%

Chinese are the Jews of the east. Koreans are terrible genetic monstrosities created through centuries of Japanese and Chinese rape based race mixing. Japanese are a bunch of subhuman barbarians who are only able to function as a society because of an autistic obsession with following rules. They only seem human in contrast to the jungle Niggers who fill every other Asian country.

hey I know that feel. I was also studing japanese in hopes to marry a qt 3.14 nip gf which live a comfy and safe life in homogeneous japan.

Are you still user?