Why do you vote democrat?

Its irrational behavior, explain yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Budget_Reconciliation_Act_of_1993
youtube.com/watch?v=HdtU3UI-JoY
tampabay.com/news/business/economicdevelopment/study-obama-tax-hikes-on-rich-didnt-hurt-economy-or-rich/2301353
heritage.org/budget-and-spending/report/clintons-budget-higher-taxes-and-more-spending
youtube.com/watch?v=_pFrFid_6DY
youtube.com/watch?v=1Tx5xGq150o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because the economy is stronger when they're in power

I would have voted for Jim Webb.

false

Its modern indulgences.

>I feel guilty that I live well even though people are poor! Look at me IM a good person because I vote for higher taxes and giving poor people money.

same asshole in 1522

>oh its okay that I cheat on my wife and have an illegitimate child with a black prostitute, I pay the church indulgences and it absolves me of my sins!

thats for the rich people, for poor people its just because they get cash through government programs.

explain, because with republicans all that happens is that corporations consolidate more power by dissolving small businesses. perfect example, the financial meltdown.

I use to vote Dem, because my focus was jobs, safety net (social security, healthcare), unions. The dems left all that, so I left them. I'm independent now. Looking for a centrist that wants natty healthcare, invest in infrastucture in the US, and focus on jobs in the US and ditching the bullshit globalism circle jerk we're in at the moment.

Le both parties are bad meme is true

Neoliberalism with some slightly leftist social policy vs neoliberalism with slightly right leaning social policy

Wew

>Jim Webb
corps build everything
government doesnt deserve thier money
lower gov spending 99%

commy medical?
why not universal housing and food?

It makes me feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel good.

then why do corporations receive subsidies from the american tax payers? or state tax breaks? if they don't want to support their own country, then they need to gtfo

>Looking for a centrist that wants natty healthcare
Kill yourself.

democrats are fucking robots, the are blind and rely on the jews to think for them, they are becoming more child like due to this relationship

Implying there is a difference

I vote democrat because I want to better the social justice of the collective good for the betterment of the children. i have researched deeply into the successes of soviet russia, china, north korea, cuba, north vietnam and venezuela and have concluded that their collective population growth, technological advancements and increased quality of life prove unequivocally that price discovery is best implemented by unelected bureaucracies at the point of a gun. None of the above mentioned countries had "real" communism though, but by voting democrat, i'm sure we'll eventually be able to make the us really communist. at least that's what my polisci prof told me.

Most measures of the economy (stock market, housing prices, etc.) are lagging indicators. They actually weaken the economy.

why not get rid of the gov spending
RIGHT!!
now vot repub to do it!

kek

seriously

lol they don't magically lag to the next president u fucking retard

Because unlike conservatives, liberals enjoy having an economy

yep even trump admitted it

They give that illusion by allowing inflation.

Its funny how liberals like to say republicans are evil wall street goons but at the same time flaunt that "WE HAVE THE BETTER ECONOMY THATS RIGHT RICH PEOPLE ARE RICH UNDER US!"

Not American but from outside looking in Reagan, Bush, Trump seem like genuine retards compared to Carter, Clinton and Obama.

mcdonald's is hiring part time! you can finally get off welfare!

>leaf

Oh, look. Obamaleaf. This will certainly turn out to be a great thread.

you have to go back achmed

Is Trump in there?

Surely it would be Mahmood or something? Something about Paki's or Rotherham. Must do better mate.

>Truman/Rosevelt numbers are due to having come out of the worst recession in history, which was caused by bad fed policy and was lengthened by Rosevelt himself.
>Kennedy numbers due to Kennedy tax cuts across the board.
>Nixon/Ford numbers due to unprecedented growth in environmental regulation.
>Reagan numbers as leftover from Carter stagflation.
>Clinton numbers caused by cutting capital gains tax by half while increasing income taxes by very little, a net decline in taxes.
>Bush caused by massive increase in government spending, liberal housing policies and the Clinton caused Dot Com crash
>Obama had slowest recovery in history

will you ever be right about anything Obamaleaf?

>inb4 personal attacks and topic shift like usual.`

how about jean-louis?

/thread

Reagan and Trump had legit mental diseases. They were both brain dead. Reagan had Alzheimers and Trump has dementia. Bush was just a full blown moron and a drunk.

Right wing retards shouldn't vote. All they do is elect retards who are just as dumb as them.

It's not fair! The economy always does better under Democrats and does shitty under Republicans!

Can't wait to see what excuse u retards come up with when Trump/Pence crash the economy with their retarded GOP policies.

mmmm no. you're a leafy faggot. and this thread will now continue.

I like having rights and I would rather vote for a party that gives me too while also jamming its head in a door repeatedly than side with the opposite side who seems to think I would look better strung up on a tree and has so many bibles shoved up their ass.

Not hard a decision really, do I pick the one that either wants to kill me or make it legal to deny me any employment opportunity ergo, giving employers the right to ruin my life, or do I pick the one that doesn't want to do that even if they have downs syndrome?

Don't denigrate the only jobs you're barely qualified for, right wing retard Trump voter.

There are tons of great paying jobs out there right now. The problem for right wing retard Trump voters is that they don't have the skills, education or work ethic to attain those jobs.

>literally does exactly what I said.

Some part of me believes you are actually a very committed troll trying to show how dumb democrats all are.

Sorry, Obamaleaf. Not tonight. Gotta get some sleep.

Good night, Obamaleaf. See you tomorrow. And the day after. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that...

>Clinton numbers caused by cutting capital gains tax by half while increasing income taxes by very little, a net decline in taxes.

You're a full blown right wing retard dedicated to being wrong about everything.

Based Bill Clinton raised taxes on the rich. Republicans called it the largest tax increase in history and said it would crash the economy. Instead the economy soared.

20 years later, u right wing retards do what u do best, you DINDU

environment.

that is IT.

As soon as republicans stop their state sponsored ignorance of climate science (or lately, science period), I will vote for one. Not before.

Shame you can't actually argue against anything the Leaf said, though...

FDUCKING OBAMA LEAF HAHAHAHAH YOU LOST FAGGOT

>>Clinton numbers caused by cutting capital gains tax by half while increasing income taxes by very little, a net decline in taxes.

You right wing retards must enjoy getting btfo by me.

I fucking massacre u retards everyday

>Over meme on leaf
Wrong country faggot

thanks for not being a complete twat basket, while you're at it, shill us some nuclear, the left could learn to stop being so retarded there.

>everything bad that happens while republicans are in charge is someone else's fault

i don't disclose detailed personal information, but i'm confident that i make substantially more per hour than 95+% ppl in this thread, especially you, regardless of dumb fucks getting jobs and scholarships through "affirmative action"

lol this right wing retard just got fucking massacred

>>Clinton numbers caused by cutting capital gains tax by half while increasing income taxes by very little, a net decline in taxes.

BTFO

HE NEVER EVER GIVES UP AFTER A MILLION TIMES OF BEING BTFO HE KEEPS GOING ON AND ON AND ON

Right wing retards are the biggest dindu nuffins on the planet. They fuck everything up the chimp out. Every time.

POSTING THE SAME GARBAGE DAY IN AND DAY OUT

>when your own source rekts your ridiculous nonsense.

"Later in 1995 he expressed belief that taxes had been raised too much (In 1997, Congress cut the capital gains tax from 28 to 20%)"

Keep trying Obamaleaf. One day you won't post something that destroys your own retarded nonsense.

ive never been btfo once and u retards know it

He honestly believes he's won, or he's a troll. These are the only explanations.

are you a junkie? do you live in vancouver?

>I've never once not gotten btfo and even I know it.

ftfy

NOPE. YOU FUCKING LOST AND GOT BTFO MULTIPLE TIMES RETARD

I don't, but I want a house like that but in the middle of nowhere with a great view.

Then I want to masterbate to the deer in the yard unbothered by the scolding eyes of society.

this is why i love Sup Forums

I vote Democrat because I refuse to support any party that denies climate change

Calm down, he knows he lost. He just doesn't care. Facts don't matter to him. He just posts the same stupid shit until people stop responding to him. If everyone ignores him, he goes away immediately.

Are you a full blown fucking retard?

That was a tiny tax cut compared to "the largest tax increase in history"

Even Newt got btfo on this.

Do you have any clue how much more the govt collects in income taxes vs capital gains taxes?

Previously the top individual tax rate of 31% applied to all income over $51,900. The Act created a new bracket of 36% for income above $115,000, and 39.6% for income above $250,000.[2]
Previously, corporate income above $335,000 was taxed at 34%. The Act created new brackets of 35% for income from $10 million to $15 million, 38% for income from $15 million to $18.33 million, and 35% for income above $18.33 million.[3]
The 2.9% Medicare tax had previously been capped to apply to only the first $135,000 of income. The cap was removed.
Transportation fuels taxes were raised by 4.3 cents per gallon.
The portion of Social Security benefits subject to income taxes was raised from 50% to 85%.[4]
The phaseout of the personal exemption and the limit on itemized deductions were permanently extended.
The AMT tax rate was increased from 24% to tiered rates of 26% and 28%.[5]
Part IV Section 14131: Expansion of the Earned Income Tax Credit and added inflation adjustments.

wtf? you nazi white male! it's "global cooling" now!!!!

>Its irrational behavior,
sums up this entire country

Largest tax increase in history. LOL U GOT FUCKING BTFO

Do you have any clue how much more the govt collects in income taxes vs capital gains taxes?

but then the thread would die. aren't you having fun?

tl;dr
we're gonna have to build two walls

THIS RIGHT WING RETARD THINKS "THE LARGEST TAX INCREASE IN HISTORY" WAS UNDONE BY A TINY CAP GAINS TAX CUT.

AHAHAHAHAHAHH

(You)
(You)

"It is striking to note that the best growth years for the bottom 99 percent since 1990 have taken place in the mid to late 1990s and since 2013, shortly after increases in top tax rates," Saez wrote.

tampabay.com/news/business/economicdevelopment/study-obama-tax-hikes-on-rich-didnt-hurt-economy-or-rich/2301353

I like to believe if we all had the discipline to ignore him for a month, he'd go away forever.

I'm glllllllad you asked!

yup, nuclear fears are hugely overhyped and the left is shooting its environmental efforts in the foot by not embracing it. Really the choice for environmentalists is

>vote for people who say they will protect the environment and then leave it up to the states

>vote for people who actively destroy the environment

a basic understanding of why nuclear power works is all that is needed to understand why there will never be a power source better than it.
why do you think nasa uses it on half the stuff we send to space?

Largest tax increase in history. You got fucking massacred and u know it.

Let's remember what u wrote.

Holy shit do u enjoy getting eradicated by me?

(You) (You)
(You) (You)

"It is striking to note that the best growth years for the bottom 99 percent since 1990 have taken place in the mid to late 1990s and since 2013, shortly after increases in top tax rates," Saez wrote.

sometimes the best strategy is to feed the troll until it erupts, leading to topkeks.

holy shit u got btfo

Clinton's Budget: Higher Taxes and More Spending
heritage.org/budget-and-spending/report/clintons-budget-higher-taxes-and-more-spending

Type out and post the highlighted part. AHAHAHAAHA

Largest tax increase in history.

(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)

lmao some american twat makes a thread and then OUTTA NOWHERE a canadian appears and starts defending the dems.
They do this shit weekly.

youtube.com/watch?v=_pFrFid_6DY

do you still think you're winning?

you do understand you don't get any more free nafta money right? you're going to have to survive off maple sap and caribou from now on.

RIGHT WING RETARD GOT BTFO AND STOPPED POSTING

I don't care about America and its politics. Just saying that if you want to "BTFO xDDDD Sup Forums!!!111", just make your own threads. Besides, you post the same things over and over. Things that get forgotten once the thread is archived. If you're trying to prove a point, you're basically fighting against the wall

you didn't even link to a post you stupid flappy headed faggot

God I love posting my Based Bill folder

your folder has been hijacked. you must pay 2 btc to anons to decrypt it newfag

It's obvious which right wing retard I'm talking about u dumbass

Bush vs. Clinton Record: Do Tax Cuts Work?
youtube.com/watch?v=1Tx5xGq150o

classic cenk!

i don't think so cleetus

>being this new

oh my bad. you must have norton antivirus

>Detroit
>votes in democrat leader
>gets worse
>continues to do the same thing expecting different result
>since the 70s
>blames the republicans
Summin ain't righT

Obamaleaf I just don't understand you, why can't you put these skills you have towards more constructive things instead of going after retards on a Cantonese conspiracy flinging forum?

Romney was a colossal fag.
Bush thought the Patriot Act was a good idea.

The scale shifted over the last decade though.

this

ok im bored and u right wing retards got btfo

gnight!

this chart kills the right wing retard trickle down tax cut for the rich loving cuck

>skills
topkek

like what do u recommend?

this chart does too

Right wing retards entire existence is to fight for tax cuts for the rich. You're the biggest cucks in the history of the planet.

aaaaaaaaaaaaand predictable and anticipated RAGEQUIT

>implying I didn't vote green

>leaf nigger faggot ragequit confirmed