WE'RE DOING IT! THE VEIL IS LIFTING

With a little help we're doing it friends. Keep up the hard work. The truth is coming out FAST thanks for brave souls in the past few days. I just want to let you know that each and every one of you has the potential for greatness through the light inside you.The truest, brightest light hidden in the heart of the darkness that is your divine spirit.

The world needs you. YOU need you. This is a great turning point. Don't slumber. I am so proud of the work you are doing.

Other urls found in this thread:

lawofone.info
youtube.com/watch?v=T8D7JWN9vYs
amazon.com/Language-Crystal-Complete-Solution-Civilizations/dp/094212118X/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1495003802&sr=8-3&keywords=the language crystal
youtu.be/KYB6V91Zkic
youtube.com/watch?v=k1qACd0wHd0
youtu.be/byZkFI57dFM
growthingod.org.uk/666-and-888.htm
davidlane1488.com/ppintro.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks bro.

Starting this Saturnday we have ~ 120 days until a great shift occurs. It is very important that each and every one of you focuses on positive thoughts and dreams every single day.

Each and every one of you individually is capable of manifesting that which you believe. SO BELIEVE LIKE YOU'VE NEVER BELIEVED BEFORE!

Ignore shills. Another user tonight has thought of the clever idea to just reply to shills with Mud Kip to infuriate them. That kind of positive retort is exactly what I mean.

You see. Our minds, our consciousness is capable of manifesting greatness individually but together, as a collective of divine individuals we are unstoppable.

The Zionist elite are few, yet wield powerful magic through the secrets of memetics. Do you think it's any coincidence that shills have hit us hard day in and day out since Trump won the election? It is NOT. They KNOW what you are capable of, that's what the shills are for. Do not fall for divide and conquer tactics. Do not reply to negativity.

Magic is real, it is esoteric. Not just because the secret to magic is hidden, but because the secret of magic is internal.

The truth is. We are one. Not just Sup Forums. Not just humans. Not just living creatures. EVERYTHING is one. To higher beings beyond this physical plane we call the uni-verse, there is no distinction between you, me, the turtles or the bears or the atoms or the stars. All is one.

lawofone.info

We are all part of the omni-verse. Intimately connected through the mind of god (emphasis on a lower case g).

You see, everything we experience in our material plane is the living mind of THE ALL experiencing itself. You should never fear death, because you can never die. You, the AM inside of you, not the I that lives in your brain, the ego, that material construct that keeps you dreaming in this illusion of the real.

>Magic is real, it is esoteric
we know, faggot
why else would we be on Sup Forums
stfu

>this illusion of the real.
Oh look babies first red pill

It is so, so important that you LOVE. But first before you can love anything you must love yourself. Self-love is the most powerful magic.

I have found out how to love myself. And because of that I can love you, even though I do not know your name. Because to love yourself, is to love all selves. There is no difference.

Did you just have your first mushroom trip, fag?

wtf is this thread about???

We laugh because we don't have anything left and we've all gone mad. Don't take it personally, OP.
Is there any hope for the jokers?

I'm never gonna know you now, but i'm gonna love you anyhow

Magic is real proof

Love
youtube.com/watch?v=T8D7JWN9vYs

>Saturnday
>collective of divine individuals
>victory of light
>EVERYTHING is one
>Self-love is the most powerful magic

All bullshit

Jesus Christ is the only path to salvation

This fag is trying to convey what it's like to drop shrooms.

I think there might be something too the while positive thinking. I've been battling shills, and telling them to kthenselves, that they'll burn etc and now I'm feeling super low and hopeless. Let's make memeing fun again. Count me in for some mudkips posting

Amen

OP stared into the abyss for the first time. it's ok he'll calm down eventually.

but this is legit
>The truth is coming out FAST

many anons feel it.

I know that YOU know that you are star dust.

But to really understand how powerful that is, you must understand what stars really are.

The stars you see in the sky at night and Sol you see during the day. The ancients were not foolish to worship it as god.

I invite you to understand what RA is. The outer god that shines its light on you. And EL. The inner god, that shines its' divine light inside the darkest place inside of you.

And I want you to remember that the outer god is no different than the inner god.

Have you asked the question...is RA EL?

Time to start reading Sup Forums. Seek the truth of your divinity. The temple of god lives inside you.

Water isn't wet, water is H2O!

A tldr of the truth

Bookended quads. Just what i needed. Thanks kek. Love you

Czech'd

I have had so many battles with self-loving since November... everything always seemed to crumble... it is hard to keep positive... but lately things have been really good and my attitude and outlook have been much better than a month or two ago. the hardest of hardships really began once i discovered this information at the beginning of the year, about god and the collective one, free will, divinity, ascension etc.

i feel like it's a two way street, and evil was trying to drown me. but the best is yet to come. I'm happy and excited for where things are going :)

>

huge lighting bolt killed the power to my house after i wrote
>i feel like it's a two way street, and evil was trying to drown me
you can believe me or not, thats your choice. but that was one of the most awing experiences i've ever had...

:)

One of the most effective counterintel strategies is to associate your target by degrees with carefully crafted schizophrenic ramblings, destroying their credibility by association to the casual observer.

Just putting that out there.

>is RA EL?
>isRAEL?
>Israel
nope, fuck off. Saged. At first I thought you were high, now I know this is just advanced Jewry.

And as well to you. Let's do this boys

>is RA EL?
>Isa/lamb

these fucking Carlos tier conspiracies. it's almost like a calling card of a troll.

Yeah, i went crazy once.
Everyone thought i was an asshole, so i cut it out.
Now im fucking normal.

kill yourself.

>Truth

vague bullshith that is.

I want knew opinion of
Alex Johns about this mess;!

>drop shrooms

Maybe here on 4chans, but this is nothing but a mass media test lab. When the truth reaches population, it will be alterated, or surely used with the purpose of uninform.

Its not Jewry. Its the secret of the language crystal. Read the book. It is being suppressed by (((them))). I will provide a PDF in the future so watch for future threads.

amazon.com/Language-Crystal-Complete-Solution-Civilizations/dp/094212118X/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1495003802&sr=8-3&keywords=the language crystal

The Zionist jews have hidden the truth in the words you speak and the irony is they are trying to destroy the white race, the speakers of the language of the Angles.

Allow me to show you in pic related.

hi, mr. computer program.

That'll be my 20th birthday.
Hmm.

>Mental Illness

but im intrigued, go on.

Digits confirm. I will provide a PDF of the Language Crystal at 12 am May 20th, Trump time.

Bump

nigger. "is" is a GERMANIC WORD while "Israel" is a HEBREW WORD.

you are fucking retarded

Now wait a minute... Is Angles a typo? I mean, I know the Anglos were literally the Angles, and our language is derived from them, and Anglo meant Angel, but in modern English, Angle means something completely different. I didn't read like anything in any of the pictures you posted, so maybe it actually does have to do with angles, and maybe also angels, maybe its some clever play on words, idk

Wow, easy there

I can read minds and have pretty advanced clairvoyant abilities. I'm working on a couple of other abilities, but I'll have to wait a little longer for them to manifest correctly. Either way, this shit does exist.

This one is starting to get it. Now ask yourself why in numerology 4 is the number of the Angels and why seeing 44 and 444 all the time means you have guardians?

Keep going friend. The book will help.

Can you tell me what I'm thinking? Or is that not how it works?

i'm gonna slurp up your circuits like mom's spaghetti

Sadly not. It has to be face to face. I get mental images of what the other person is thinking while they think it.

I haven't a clue what you're talking about, I don't know anything about 4s. I know a bit about David Lane numerology, and I know about 888 and 1480 being Jesus and Christ in Greek, among other things.
This guy must be blessed though, if 444 is special. I'm not a big believer in numerology and prophecies in that sense, I just like it when things have 14 and 88 in them somewhere. Like Jesus being 888, or Christ being 1480.

user is talking about being an empath

a lot of empaths seem to show up around this site lately.

we're all protoss, basically.

May IEUE bless you, user

Nice Jesus trips, I was just talking about that in this post. This is all getting a bit too spooky for me, now that I think about it. It's too late at night for this bullshit. So can you get a super low-res idea of what I'm feeling right now?

>I just like it when things have 14 and 88 in them somewhere
Sup Forums deepest lore

what about the number 9

>leave Sup Forums for a month
>it's a cult now
Well ok then...

< this guy says you have guardian angels.
Yeah, you're picking up what I'm putting down ;)

i don't think it works across clamshell painting forums but i can say your post was genuine

Softcore Satanism itt

yeah thanks man see you on the battlefield in iran right

>this guy says you have guardian angels.

I am Thoth, of course I have guardians. :^)

Allow me to give you one more Language Crystal redpill before I go to dream land.

Look at pic related and then watch this video.

youtu.be/KYB6V91Zkic

The secret to magic is being a fag and taking a bunch of shit up yuor ass

I'm all for breaking the cultural memetic conditioning but u dont have to be such a fag about it

youtube.com/watch?v=k1qACd0wHd0

tfw autistic but it's actually just that I'm an empath and am overwhelmed by feeling other's emotions

Hell ya kek up in this. I feel silly for feeling better about random digits on a guadalajaran oragami board, but it works. Praise

Keep fighting; keep tweeting.

I love u all !!

praise Kek!

>tfw autistic but it's actually just that I'm an empath and am overwhelmed by feeling other's emotions

actually, it's the polar opposite of autism.

>88
this is gettin too spooky, we got angelic quads and trips, 88 right after I mention 88, 888 right after I mention 888. This needs to stop lol
also, your post didn't (you) me.

Thank you and God speed

I have been seeing triple 1s,2s,3s,4s, and 5s. I have a feeling the angels are talking to me but I'm not sure if I'm understanding it correctly.

Not really. Many people diagnosed with it get too overstimulated by outside stimuli and they don't know how to react.

How many times does Kek have to show you that magic is real?

B E L I E V E
youtu.be/byZkFI57dFM

i understand what you're getting at, user. but watching actual autistic people and hearing them explain their experiences it seems they get no feels whereas empaths get full feels.

like i said everyone has these powers, we're all protoss. meditate. ego death. third eye. buy my water filters. all the buzzwords.

why do threads i post in always come down to this?

The Heaven's Gate shit wasn't working anymore so you came up with this shit. Fucking wonderful.

>I have been seeing triple 1s,2s,3s,4s, and 5s. I have a feeling the angels are talking to me but I'm not sure if I'm understanding it correctly.

You are special. Find the meaning of the numbers. Research numerology. You must put in effort and discover the truth for yourself. Because THE TRUTH of what these digits mean to you is most likely unique to you.

Use your intuition to guide you. It is that impulsive nagging feeling that tugs at your thoughts from a dark place outside of your brain.

Just remember that you are something beautiful.

>The return of Mudkip
OH FUCK YES! After all this time!

>The Heaven's Gate shit wasn't working anymore so you came up with this shit. Fucking wonderful.

Who am I? Say my name.

Well maybe many of them are wrongly diagnosed. I cannot stand being around people because of these overwhelming feelings. Guess it seems like autism to a psychiatrist.

This is some long term LARPing plan, this nigger was doing this yesterday.

Mumbo jumbo and taking credit for getting Comey fired with zero evidence.

one must ask what the jews base their faith off of, and where those creation stories came from. it's all based on egyptian mythology. all of it can be explained. all the secrets revealed. that is how they know.

EL - cannot find that one

For Seth

ARISE

>020
>I cannot stand being around people because of these overwhelming feelings.

You are marked by Thoth OwO. I will help you. You are capable of complete control of your feelings but you must know this is true for you to succeed. Practice mentalism. Read this book. You can succeed if you really believe. Take your time and don't forget to meditate.

I shall share with you a powerful magic symbol

psychiatrists are basically as good as wikipedia in my opinion but that's my experience.

>getting paid to give a shit about someone
everytime

Is that the spoopy book from 100 years ago with an unknown author?

Yeah, all that shit is true

that is the most abstract merchant i have seen yet

Thank you for such the sweet words, user. I have been going through a lot of things lately and have a lot of things coming at me full force, and dreams that I thought were impossible are seeming to come true. I'll look into it more and try to figure out what's going on.

growthingod.org.uk/666-and-888.htm
number of Jesus
davidlane1488.com/ppintro.html
David Lane Pyramid Prophesy

>3:33 am

This is my cue to sleep. Good night friends.

Thanks. I know it is true. Deep in my core. I can feel it right now in this thread.

wait OP, while you're still in your manic shaman state, please give me the rundown on thoth related to feels