Post your songs when Trump turned out not to be /ourguy/ and then gets impeached

Post your songs when Trump turned out not to be /ourguy/ and then gets impeached

youtu.be/hW93CV6m-JU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ecJUqhm2g08
youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=zRb_SobRMO8
youtu.be/_jI6iAa-cC0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK OFF SHILL

YOU'LL NEVER WIN

You work for a child molester you dickless faggot.

Catchy tune: youtu.be/ecJUqhm2g08

Hurt by Nine Inch Nails played by Johnny Cash

youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

still this butthurt by clinton's loss

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Rudolph Hoess confessed 25 million were killed at Aushwitz, does that sound believable? Allies tortured German POWs. At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

Nope even better
youtube.com/watch?v=zRb_SobRMO8

Trump never was our guy. We just hoped that he would be. We were given the same options we always were, shit or shittier. Both Jewish puppets. I'm not sure why we ever believed he wasn't a Jewish puppet, anyone allowed to actually run in an election and especially as wealthy as he has to be a Jewish puppet. We had some hope that maybe, just maybe, he would be different. But he wasn't, and now we're surprised and disappointed. It doesn't even matter, we're never going to get what we want or need, so we may as well make due with what we have and try to just survive and do what we can to save our race independently of the government.

I was as pro Trump as they came.

but you voted for Hillary, how could you be pro trump?

TD please, admit your god emperor was a false prophet

ill die before I turn against Trump

lmaooo then die! You saw past Clinton's bullshit but still got conned by the most famous con man in America. Kill yourself.

Trump is a great man who has never made a mistake in his life. This is the man who knows Putin is the only thing holding Western Civilization together. Together with Russia we will make America great again.

Trump and the media together are creating maximum chaos - just as predicted. I hope this ride never stops.

youtu.be/_jI6iAa-cC0
Everything going according to the plan goyim, don't worry.

Take that back, Trump is saving us from war with the Russians, now we have a great ally in Russia. Putin is helping us win big while Hillary was not.

Trump is only the beginning. If you think Trump, Wielders, Le Pen, Petry or Salvini are the solution you're deluded. They're only the beginning.

Fuck off Reddit

No jews just right