Science n business yo

I'm doing a project in science about how your myer briggs personality correlates with your general happiness and how successful your life so far has been. So please, if you would, reply with your success in business etc, happiness level, and MBTI results. :)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/give-and-take/201309/goodbye-mbti-the-fad-won-t-die
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

INTJ. Utterly depressed. Anxiety out the ass. Sociopathic behaviour and disgusting sexual impulses. Can't stop thinking, ever. Feel completely alone, mostly because of my deeds done in secrecy keep me isolated.

How am I to venerate my father?

Thanks for the results!
(it's probably a joke but I need any results I can get so thanks)

No problem m8 now you just need to learn how to reply to the right post

hahaha oh my gosh you're right
>forgive me father for I have sinned

Why not post this on a relevant board? Or one that isn't as Sup Forums tier as Sup Forums at least

Like what? I only lurk on a few boards, which do you recommend?

ISTP, extremely unhappy/depressed, very successful in higher education so far.

INTP.

Generally friendless and usually depressed, but successful AF compared to most of my generation.

Not a millionaire or anything, but currently at 6 figure salary and I'm climbing like a motherfucker given that I've been friendless most of my life and have learned to not give a fuck about other people.

Helps that I'm actually happily married to an INTJ with similar life experience to mine, so I would give the happiness a 6/10. would be a 3/10 without her.

Thanks for the data guys :)

ENTP. Usually happy but have occasional deep sadness over the state of affairs of the world. Life pretty successful as of yet (which isn't saying much)

That picture is fantastic, thanks for the data ;)

INTP. I'm pretty happy with my life but every one around me complains about my lack of drive and success.

ISFP. Very happy and comfortable with life and situation. Underperformed in school but successful in job.

Thanks for the results :)

ENTJ Engineer climbing the corporate ladder at a ginormous company because fuck not being the boss
Very successful
ENTJ
Happy?

Cool, thanks for the data :)

Entp - t
Happy as fudge. 9/10, probably because everything is just as I want it to be. Successful.

Not politics fuck off

Guess which type I am?
The mean one faggot

Sure, it's called not giving a fuck about what you people have to say. GET THE FUCK OUT CUNT.

SAGE. FUCKING SAGE

INTP
Borderline alcoholic. Very socially fluid, but i hate dealing with people. People think im extroverted and generally seem to think im brilliant. Im not overwhelmingly intelligent (IQ 125-30 cant remember exact number), but because I put so much effort into being articulate, people tend to put me on a pedestal. Im good at it, doesnt mean I like doing it.

Kinda like one above, i cant stop thinking. I cant turn my brain off. If something is bothering me, I cant stop thinking about it. Naturally im "a pessimist". Shame im usually right.

Despite all of that, im generally easy to get along with. Dont have any known enemies and a few good friends. I've been told im a bit of a moral fag at times, which is fine I guess. I dont even remember the last real argument i got into because...well. I dont argue. Im good at defusing shit. Generally speaking im quiet in mixed company, but become a meme machine in small groups of friends.

Im starting a doctorate program in the fall, pharmacy school. starting salary should be around 80k 4 years from now.

I wouldnt really fit in with Sup Forums. Been lurking here for two years now.

psychologytoday.com/blog/give-and-take/201309/goodbye-mbti-the-fad-won-t-die

lol I'll put you down as estj ;) I'll take a look at those boards too yo

;) I literally just need results man I'll take what I can get
Thanks for the data my dudes

INFJ:
No business success, due to irrational impatience with the general public. On antidepressants from 10 years old (family is a bunch of cocksuckers) but generally feel happy, although disappointed in myself and general feelings of worthlessness. Missing half of left arm from birth-it contributes to social/public anxiety. Not complaining about my life, only complaining about how I handle it.

I know this is true, it's just nice to have a personality to attach oneself to. Also I don't give a crap about legitimacy I just need results to pass science XD
Got it, thanks for the data :)

No problem. Good luck with your study. Should prove to be interesting.

im an absolutely hopeless and miserable INFP. i have anxiety attacks about 5 days a week which is ruining my life atm. havnt accomplished anything in life.

You should not pass science conducting research into a shithouse topic using utterly flawed methodology.

This, combined with your desire to just 'pass', is what is wrong with education.

Thank you for the insight.

Take a look at the flag man, everyone already knows American education is shit :P I ain't denying it
;-; I'm sorry, thanks for the results anyway :)

INFP
Travel, money & women red-pilled me and helped mute the weaker parts of my personality (trusting, idealistic, desire harmony, value experience of money etc)
this has made me happier in some ways, unhappier in others (happier because i'm better able to survive, unhappier because i'm far more pessimistic/suspiscious, less dreamlike & spiritual)

i'd consider myself slightly above average re: success, slightly below re: happiness. if i hadn't become interested in finance & learnt some basic principles re: investing & the value of money in general i would have(sheltered, cushy childhood) i been a total fuck up.

ISTP, What did they mean by this ?

Thanks for the results man ;)
Do you feel happy with your life in general, and are do you have a satisfying job?

and are oh my god

ISFP. I'm pretty sure I am bipolar because my father is bipolar. My I have really low lows and very high highs.

Thanks for the data :)

INTJ here i feel alone, i think i have depression, but im not even sure anymore

is seriously only 2% INTJ, why the fuck, doesn't look like the strangest thing

INTP

Spent most of high school trying to cut out most of my emotions. Turned myself into a passionless recluse, but was fairly content.

Performance in college STEM is mediocre, but improving. Happiness now is about 6/10.

Thanks for the data :) Yeah, I'm not too sure how accurate that chart is but I would imagine that most of the "I"s would be online.

ESTP. Can't complain, little bored

Thanks for the data man :)

>INTP.
>Generally friendless and usually depressed, but successful AF compared to most of my generation.

This.

No sucsess in lovelife, but other than that i managed to jump a grade in school.
Currently 19 years old. one year left in school until i start the search for a job as a cadett D1 after 365 days worth of practice i will then become a officer. Scored a national IQ test at 122 points.

Quite happy with everything except the girlfriend part.

INTJ-A

Fairly successful for a 21 y.o., but that's largely due to financial assistance from my parents. I'm a pilot, and am pretty happy with my life. Have had a girlfriend for over 4 years, so there's that too.

INFP, Fairly successful, but get pretty depressed often, pic unrelated

Sweet, thanks for the data guys :)

Yeah, I'm definitely seeing a trend with infp and depression. Thanks for the results man :)

US Navy Veteran. Sometimes my anxiety does get the better of me, but most of my days are spent generally carefree, I tend to spend most of my free time watching historical documentaries and following politics. Aside from my military service I wouldn't consider much else in my life to be a great success.

ISTP-A

I'm that smart but lazy guy, above 130 IQ tested by a professional. Not very successful, in fact, I should be studying right now for an exam I have tomorrow. Getting average degrees when I could easily top everyone in my career. I find it hard to socialize despite being extroverted because of weird looks, got what I figure to be a superiority complex.

Used to be happy when I could play sports until I got badly injured last year, can't compete anymore. Sport was passion. I'd say 5/10 because I have a supportive family, a nice dog and a pair of best buddies.

I've always gotten INTJ on these tests. My success in life so far is lacking, but I'm young and have plans for the future. I'd like to think that I'm pretty happy and content with life, but I'm definitely depressed most of the time. That probably doesn't make much sense, but this is my general outlook on life: Life is pain, but the little moments of happiness make it all worth while.

My mind is constantly thinking, it's either focused on what I'm currently doing or planning out the future. Going to sleep tends to be kinda hard, it's not really just lying in bed and turning myself off. Instead I have to trick myself into going to sleep by staying up late enough for tiredness to take hold. Now guess why I'm on Sup Forums this late.

thanks for your service!
thanks for the data dudes :)

Thanks for the data, I'm the same way.

Intj
Somewhat anxious, bad college mech eng student. Not very happy not too bad . I need to start working tho

Thanks for the info dude :)

ENTP
I am quite happy
student in cfd master degree
i have no buisness but i feel like my life will be great but i could have done better.

go away, sociology is not rigorous enough to be considered a real science. you people don't even know how to design experiments that make use of the right statistical methods

also INTP, masters in math, job at a big 4 financial company

ISTJ

Extremely depressed. Extremely unsuccessful.

I had good grades in college but dropped out because not a single major appealed to me in the slightest. Nor is there a career field that interests me at all. Nothing feels like it's worth the time or effort.

Since then I've been a NEET and contemplate suicide on a daily basis.

INTP

I prefer to be alone with my thoughts. This has helped me get great opertunities and make tough decisions in life. I often find it hard to connect with most people.

t: Skilled construction "labor". I am quite happy with life, though it is not always as I would want it. I find joy in life with the acceptance that I actually am not in control of anything outside my brain. I can participate, but at times I prefer to enjoy the ride.

I gain great thrills from playing devils advocate with people who think they are passionate. I am well known in my area because I am a somewhat public person. It is known that I enjoy debates of any kind irrelevant if I agree with the points or not. I really do just enjoy shutting down peoples attempts to create facts out of fiction.

I would never vote for Hillary ever. You can call me a sexist or whatever, I will take credit for that. It certainly has nothing to do with her lackluster record of flip flopping ideas and having a public and private opinion.......Id rather have the Chaos candidate to shake things up.

INFJ, millionaire at the age of 26, Mensa member, have never bet a person happier than I am, every day is a bliss

Have you had any sort of job before?

Do you guys also have almost demonic like lust for knowledge? I speak 4 languages right now and constantly find my self researching and learning new things at every free chance ?

>millionaire at the age of 26,
what is your trade?

INTP

I have a degree and have no Idea how to apply it to anything. I currently have a low skill job that doesn't pay much above minimum. I'm very depressed and suicide isn't off the table.

>Do you guys also have almost demonic like lust for knowledge?
yeah i guess you could say that.
i also learned mandarin in a year to 1) make money 2) because it was hard and i wanted to complete another challenge

i think maybe your test results are wrong

How so?

I've worked as a stock-boy in a grocery store, and as a call center rep at an inbound call center.

Hated the grocery store job. Boring, mind-numbing, and of course the pay was minimum wage.

The call center job was actually okay...ish, but also became tedious and I couldn't stand it. It was nice when there was lots of downtime between calls because I could read books and stuff. But you couldn't count on that happening too often.

Yeah, I learned Korean in about that time.

INTP, generally happy but can't cope well with stress levels in school which makes me feel sad and depressed whenever I'm faced with problems related to school, just positive grade-wise because I'm very lazy. Got enough friends for my liking, I don't like big crowds of people except when I'm intoxicated, literally just playing Vidya all day, being part-time Weeb and smoking weed. Interested in politics, STEM-related stuff, history, programming, web design, video editing

>smoking weed

many of us have been there, but the sooner you finish that chapter of your life, the better

Thanks for the info :)
I agree, I just need a good grade :P
;-; thanks for the data man but dude
Thanks for the data, and screw Hillary
Sign me up for whatever you're having ;)
Thanks for the data man, and it ain't worth it ;-;
Thanks for the info :)

INTJ. Bouts of deep sadness over the state of the world and being powerless to pull our bros out of bondage. Doing alright compared to my old friends I had to leave behind.

Thanks for the results man :)

ESTP. Really happy most days but have rare and brief moments of sadness. Also ive been successful but not overly successful

INTJ here as well.

Hard to stop thinking and analyzing everything. Social capacity is very deep but hard to find deep thinkers like myself.

Get bored super easy from repetitive and unimaginative tasks.

Success in life - mediocre as I am very lazy as a result of most studying or work is repetitiveness.
(Studying engineering)

Finding a partner is probably the hardest for the same reasons as it is with friends (thinking in the same level).

Overall its not the best existence, and I'd prefer to think less and have dumber discussions, more casual sex and following orders and repetitive tasks...

Cool, thanks for the info :) I've noticed there's a lot of intjs and intps on this thread

INTP
suicide me in the back of the head twice

OP is a faggot.
OP is not a scientist
OP should kill himself
OPs mother will die

Every redditor who answered OP should be treated as a traitor

Istp

Slaving away doing nothing exciting waiting for the race war

And btw OP, please, publish and post it hear, people are interested about your name and address

>this is science

And MMMMMMMMOOOOOOOODDDDDSSSS DELETE THIS SHIT NOW!!!!!

Survey bastards

D: thanks for the info man
Yeah, of course I'm not a scientist I'm doing this to pass a science class. Also not a dude ;)
hell nah I just need a good grade in my science class bro

INTP
Study at the University (Software Engineering)
Disgusting autist with no friends
Kill me

Thanks for the data :) and no
>le gasp
s'all cool man I got all the data I need

Post name or fuck off

And no you are not doing it for ((((class))) either. We know where you come from. NOW POST TIMESTAMPED TITS ORgtfo

Let me guess generalizing from an odd 40 posters.
Kys, unironically

And dont forget to put the thread as archived source into the sources. Else you are a LIAR and a FRAUD. But you know it already

Borderline
ENTP and INTP, depends on one of these autistic horoscope tests.
>No friends
>Impulse control issues
>Consider people not being human and consider them just meat.
Thinking about studying electrician trade and after that move on to CS degree, I see no use of being a wagecuck.

Here, my very 'masculine' hands will have to do. And my teacher doesn't have to know how much data I got, I just have to do something. That's the beauty of the American education system :)

Thanks for the data man :)

I will tech you FORTRAN in exchange for handjobs.

Pretty much this word for word.

lol

>FORTRAN
Who the fuck use that language anymore??

Pretty good INTJ summery right here.

Ultra autist tinfoil heads.

Intj

Currently looking to kill myself