Muslims beat up d.c. antifa

The turkish muslim embassy beat up PKK supporting antifa faggits today
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5jbhm7FCQL8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Doky_wyM2dM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

George soros employee lacey macauley has a fetish for muslim men beating her.

Pushing shitlibs into direct confrontation with muslims is a good thing. We destroy them, demoralize them, or redpill those that see the light.

Holy fuck based roaches

Im shocked this aint at the top turkish muslims beating up dc antifa is funny
I guess the turkish embassy hate PKK supporters.

I hate the roaches a LITTLE bit less now.

Secret service report? Doesn't she realize the secret service doesn't work for the public?

TOP KEK

>when the muslims you advocate for turn against you

>FUCK THE POLICE
>Police, help!

Can you kick them in the buttplug?

Fucking orospu kafir, she was asking for it.

Turkish embassy has no respect for antifa they know antifa=pkk

America really is going to shit isn't it?

I don't see any antifa flags btw. How do you know it's them and not just local Turks against Erdogan?

They werent Antifa you morons, they were Gulenists

Lacey macauley is the leader of d.c. antifa and funded by george soros

I'm so tired of this shit. They are just violent over emotional people. I don't like they way how they swing their arms when they talk, how they point their fingers, how close the come when you have conversation. I just don't like it.

what did zer mean by this

She is the leader of dc antifa she organised the protest.

Gulenists with kurdish flag? Fuck off with your bullshit, they were fucking kurds

because they are kurds, they are all about communism - antifa and such shit, doesnt matter which country they reside in, they will probably declare south america "kurdish clay" soon.

Cant wait for turkish civil war t bh. After YPG destroys ISIS their next target should be Ankara.

Lol that Lacy girl is the leader of D.C. Antifa

KEK HAS SPOKEN

could be even kurds. There's another video and people there a clearly not antifa.
youtube.com/watch?v=Doky_wyM2dM

Older guy says "The Turks attacked me" with accent.

The organiser was an american antifa member and she brought some pkk communist kurds with her.

what's with the flags then?

Maybe the cockroaches and the cucks can antifa can wipe each other out for good
But those guys dont look like antifa

The girl on theright is lacey macauley the dc antifa leader and george soros ACORN employee

Abi kafir nedir?

But I though your cops shoot people...

>the cop at 0:40

They were Kurds, not antifa. Idiot.

Maybe she brought some weird commie flags with her whatever george soros asked her to bring.
Check her twatter out and the video footage

Lacey macauley is the organiser she is the keader of d.c. antifa.
I know you foreign antifa members are embarrassed american antifa are useless people like lacey macauley

yeah by the way what's up with kurds and communism? It's kinda surreal that semi-tribal people would want to jump into that identity bullshit

Imagine having diplomatic immunity and you an beat whoever you like. So cool

they are jewish-made puppets,all of them are brainwashed with leftist ideologies

Turks have American flags meanwhile k*rds and ant*fa have pkk/ypg flag. Choose your side wisely

Libs getting beaten by muds or nigs never gets old

Kurdish commies bleeding inbthestreets of dc because a antifa whore dragged them down there lol

I hate antifa.
I hate pkk.

>antifa

Are we calling all protestors antifa now? I don't see antifa there?

What exactly happened?

Lacey macauley the dc antifa leader and george soros employee for ACORN organised a bunch of pkk kurds to protest the turkish embassy.

Funlan no!

WTF is even going on here?

Why are Roaches fighting Antifa in DC?

Timeline confusing

there isn't a single muslim alive that deserves to live.glad antifa got wrecked though.

can we just throw them both in the helicopters?

>turk
>being antifa
>ever
Wollah jij bent dom

>Turks have American flags

Lol fucking traitors.
Fuck America fuck white peple

Kurdish communist groups are in bed with Antifa and other leftist organization.
Lots of leftists go to Syria to fight under YPG.

this
can we make this happen again?

I don't care if their commies, foreign nationals shouldn't be allowed to do that on our soil without going to prison.

This is filthy k*rdish bait. There is no problem between Turks and Americans. Long live America. MAGA

>at the top
Get the fuck out leddit

>Muslims are the enemies
>Not the people that push (((diversity))), faggotry, transfaggotry and the end of the white race

How pathetic are you cucks? Ive stopped completely sympathizing with the whites at this point. Continue take the Jew dick up your assholes and being their pawns. I really don't even care because they're going to fucking end all of you. The whole West is infested with liberal bullshit and they're the ones trying to literally end you. Yet you blame Muslims. How's it our fault that you get the Australians of the Muslim world to immigrate to your country?

I'm just going to sit back and watch you cucks implode.

Best fucking timeline.
Roaches getting un-Jewed and curb stomping DC AntiFa.
Best friendship with Kurds ended. Now best friends with based fucking Roach.
Leftists howling away impotently in their ZOG media silos that we barely hear feint echoes from even with 109 slide breads per minute.
Loving this.

There's no antifa there you twat

I don't think Erdogan's goons are commies...

>leftcucks get beaten by islamists
>even the roaches hate antifa
Oh my fucking god, this just keeps getting better and better.

Since when did antifa advocate for Erdogan?

there is nothing based about muslims and jews fighting. it's nature

WHAT DO I HATE MORE?

ANTIFA OR T*RKS?

Nobody asked for Paki support

Leftists literally love kike dick in their mouth telling them what to do constantly.

>How pathetic are you cucks? Ive stopped completely sympathizing with the whites at this point. Continue take the Jew dick up your assholes and being their pawns. I really don't even care because they're going to fucking end all of you. The whole West is infested with liberal bullshit and they're the ones trying to literally end you. Yet you blame Muslims. How's it our fault that you get the Australians of the Muslim world to immigrate to your country?
>I'm just going to sit back and watch you cucks implode.
YOU ARE JUST AS SHIT AS THE KIKES YOU DIPSHIT SUBHUMAN WASTE

YOU ARE JUST 1000X MORE RETARDED BUT YOU ARE STILL A GREAT THREAT TO THE WEST

The day turks became one step closer to being white

Kurds aren't jewish

So basically what happened:

One group of imbeciles(Turks) were there to greet their muslim fuhrer(Erdogan).

Second group of imbeciles(commine Kurds+Armenians) were there to protest. Probably organized by antifa(though no proof yet, just a tweet of a local antifa leader telling that she's alone on the site, chanting)

At some point they started to beat each other.

Each group blames the other for the start of violence.

i want to side with the k*rds because if they make a state turkey will get destabilized hugely but they are lefties, what do?

So Muslims now /ourguy/?

you forgot guilt.

I love how the roach security was beating the shit out of these protesters and the cops didn't do shit.

>how is it our fault that we immigrate to your countries

welp atleast i know jews will genocide you violently when we are gone

Why even pick a side when they could just as well beat the shit out each other with no involvement from you?

but ultimately the left is the enemy.

>At some point they started to beat each other.
>Each group blames the other for the start of violence.
Everything was pretty tense, but the police were keeping the suits at bay. It wasn't until one of them got past that he ran across the street, ripped a sign out of a woman's hand, and then went after the guy with the megaphone.

After that all of the other suits went full on chimp mode and just ran across the street to beat whoever they could fine. I honestly don't give a shit about either side, and wouldn't even acknowledge this if both sides were citizens, but them getting away with it because they were part of the King Roach entourage annoys me.

filthy turks and filthy kurds bringing their low-iq tribal fight all around the world and for some reason White men must pick a side.
Fuck that; gas all of them and make some lampshades from them.
That being said; just voicing your opinion is 1 thing, being a fucking roach coming to america and you dont even respect the nation you are in but just start beating everyone you see.
God turks are the lowest form of life, filthy and stinky.

Protestor=Antifa

Are you americunts that stupid? These ppl we're protesting the politics of erdoroach.

Do you fat hucklebarrys even know what Antifa Ist?

Kurds are commies and got organised by a antifa member and george soros employee lacey macauley

you guys shouldn't use normie memes
you took something that was already not funny
didn't get the joke and then made your own versions that were even less funny

Shut up you actual nigger. Someone who can't even pay their debts don't have a right to speak. Even fucking niggers that live in huts and eat shit aren't in debt. Pathetic

Because soros employee lacey macauley brought some ypg/pkk people to protest the turkish embassy.

Kurds are Muslim Commie Feminist Arabs

Turks are secular Muslim Arabs

The latter is better by all standards

Antifa are anti erodgen
Antifa supports pkk

holy shit fire those cops and remove kebab

kikes got us into this shit, i am not one of them. I fight to get rid of them

This.

Some idiots in Sup Forums are so happy to see violence that they don't understand how bad it is that the cops just let people get beat up just for being there protesting. Knowing the Turks and their attitude towards negotiation , and seeing how they went to beat people up who were laying on the street, I think it's clear what scum they are.

And you might laugh and think only a few Kurds got assaulted but one day it will be the group you belong to that will be attacked and censored because you didn't do enough to protect these rights. Now it's the Kurds, tomorrow it might be Christians, basically this is an invitation for anybody to start getting extremely violent for no reason.

I want turks, kurds and antifa to die.

I hope you hate both sides and aren't supporting roaches carrying out beatings on our soil. They can't even contain their chimpouts abroad.

Seriously, fuck them both. But condoning this shit sets a bad precedent.

Yeah i know... the guy i replied to said
>when the muslims you advocate for turn against you
antifa don't advocate for erdogan

You dont pick sides with muslim infighting.

All those "hurr based turks" posters need a bullet to their brainstem.
Turks are still roaches and kurds are just slightly different roaches.

I hate turks,pkk and antifa
But its funny to see a george soros funded antifa leader roughed up by muslims

>Drumpfkins defending turkroaches instead of the people fighting ISIS

Can they get any lower than this?

No,but they did spill some commie blood and roughed up lacey macauley so thats a good.

So vibrant, so enriching. How lucky.

this is just what germany looks like desu

Did we watch the same video? The cops were trying to stop the lunacy.