IMA FIGHT ISIS BY GIVING THEM WEAPONS IN FIRST PLACE

>IMA FIGHT ISIS BY GIVING THEM WEAPONS IN FIRST PLACE

Other urls found in this thread:

funnyjunk.com/channel/politics/Maga my ass/lYdqLyL/19#19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Saudi Arabia are our allies, so yeah we're going to support them. Fuck off shill.

Hey fellow centipede.

>Muh tasty assad dick

GTFO faggot.

if being a centipede means I support our fucking GREAT president then ill proudly take the title of centipede you fucking shill

>Drumpf
>great president
Pick one, drumpfbot

Lol. Try harder fag.

funnyjunk.com/channel/politics/Maga my ass/lYdqLyL/19#19

He's probably not great for russia LOL

Is Putin having buyer's remorse or what?

Where do all these faggot neocons come from?

There was a time when Trump would at least pretend to be anti Saudi and Pro Assad

Yes because Russia is out enemy

Remember that, goy

The whole world hates this clown.

We're loyal to Trump, not to Russia or Assad, like you should be too.

How does it feel Drumpftards that the ENTIRE WORLD is against your faggy god emperor and only low IQ cletuses are still shilling for him?

>I am a proud kike shill

Good for you

>being loyal to one man instead of your country and it's constitution

fucking KYS

Good goym

Seeing as you are a retarded neocon who buys into the Cold War 2.0 nonsense Obama started, I don't really care

But then Trump is a neocon now too. So why don't YOU support him? All the other neocon whores do.

Implying Drumpf isn't a neocon

I'm not a neocon, faggot. I just hate Drumpf and all the dumbfucks who support him and driving us into the ground

wow what the fuck are you on. how retarded are you what

did you even read my comment?

>I'm not a neocon

You just have the same beliefs as one

not an argument

Trump's stance on assad has always been:
> "he's shit but if we overthrow him, it might be worse... so there's no point in doing that".

You fucking shill faggot. Assad is still shit. And there's no reason to go out of our way to protect him.

We have our agenda, and if russia and assad wants to be our friends, that's great. If not, they can suck our red white and blue cock.

He continously said Assad was the guy fighting ISIS/Jihadist terrorists

But now he wants to overthrow Assad, a secular ruler and put the Wahhabist terrorists funded by Saudi Arabia in power. Then he wants to give shit loads of weapons to Saudi Arabia so they can massacre Houthis in Yemen, whose only crime is fighting back when Saudi Arabia invaded them. Plus now the Saudis can give all their Jihad buddies even more fucking weapons. So they can do things like kill US officials. You know like the exact shit that happened in Benghazi? In other words Trump is just like Shillary on foreign policy now.

Wow bravo Trump this is the real change I voted for.

How much of a drooling retarded neocon do you have to be to think supporting Saudi Arabia is a good thing?

>We have our agenda

Too bad "our agenda"= helping Zionist Israelis and Wahabbist Saudis take over the middle east which means, implicitly, that we support the Jihadis

>giving
>selling

Obama was GIVING weapons to militant groups.

Trump SOLD weapons to a country.

learn how to money you stupid faggot.

sik em

greatest ever

Holy shit Drumpfbots really will defend anything he does

>implying 9/11 was done by terrorists
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

are u unironically using the term neocon?

you voted bill clinton didnt u

You mean like Fast and Furious and arming the rebels?

Oh wait, that was Obrummamf

100 billion really

It feels great. 7.5 years to go.

no world loves him and hates u

are u unironically using term drump?

wow what a fag
you probly suck on cock flavored icepops

100 Billion to the US to arm a country that we are allied with? How is that bad? Saudi Arabia hates Isis as well dumb fuck.

Do you think every shit skin is on the same team?

Why the fuck do you care you slavshit traitor

SHADILAY!!!

BASED BLACK MAN XDDDD

LE PRAISE KEKISTAN MAGA XDD AMIRIGHT BROS :DDDD

GUYS WE HAVE TO TRUST IN KEK, WHO TRUSTS IN TRUMP, WHO TRUSTS IN IRA-, I MEAN AMERICA!!! :DDDD

WE HAVE TO FIND SHIA BECAUSES HE'S TRYING TO DIVIDE US EVEN THOUGH TRUMP'S SECRETELY WAGING WAR ON HIM AND HE'S SIMULTANEOUSLY DIVIDING TRUMP!

GUYS IT'S JUST PART OF A CONCEPT FROM THE BOGPILL CALLED "4D CHESS", AND TRUMP PLAYS IT XDDDD

GUYS WE HAVE TO TRUST KEK, THE CREATOR OF LIFE XDD

SHADILAY CENTIPEPES AMIRIGHT BASED /BLACKGUYS/ SOME JEWS ARE /OURGUYS/ AMIRIGHT GOYIMS XDDDD

Yeah we get 100 BILLION dollars. That can build a wall and pay for Obamacare

4D chess

Saudis are literally behind every militant Islamist organization in the world.

I hope you're just memeing on me

wooo wooo hold on there . hes selling the saudis weapons so they can sell the weapons to isis

its like when the cia let south american cartel faggots smuggle cocaine into america so they could sell it to government agents who then sell it to high level distributors. its not like the government sold drugs directly to inner city youth... just to people who would sell it to them or others who would sell it to them

you basically taking this out of context america gets money

MAGA MY FELLOW CENTIPEDE

>Saudi Arabia hates ISIS
O.k.

>Citing the constitution when that's what you expect to destroy
W E W I'd tell you to kill yourself but we both know you're too much of a coward. Go get drunk and forget this night ever happened. And then do it again tomorrow because it will be just like it was today.

>neocons don't exist anymore

They obviously do

Not being a millionaire? Why even live poor fag

>Sell guns to Saudi Arabia
>Make $100b dollars to spend on infrastructure and walls and shit
>All the guns are tagged so if/when ISIS gets caught with them we have instant, hard evidence of Saudi Arabia's government directly supporting terrorism and we have every excuse we need to fuck them up

Gtfo this board.

>pay the most in taxes
>get the biggest dollar value tax cut
>graph doesn't contain percentage tax cut anywhere

Really activates the almonds.

how is that sperg kristol on TV?
ugly and dumb

Sorry rest of humanity, it was just too much money to turn down. See you in the nuclear wastes. t. America

wow you are dumb
use term neocon
just any made up fantasy term you beleive and then assume you are right
a typical programmed democrat zombie

>I'm old enough to remember that
Of course. You're like 50. His political stance only changed maybe 7 years ago? Don't be stupid.

Oh and don't forget what his political stance was, when he was pro-thoseterriblethings. DEMOCRAT. Yes, democrat - the good ol nigger hatin jew fearin bigots that make the libtards shout "Oppression!" when they still have the freedom to do so. If only they knew their politicians sought to remove that right...

How can that nigger Reporter already know what will happen when the health Plan wasn't (and maybe isn't) ready yet?
False flag here.

>But now he wants to overthrow Assad
No he doesn't.

>Then he wants to give shit loads of weapons to Saudi Arabia
Yes, If you haven't noticed, the US has quite a large weapons industry. We sell weapons to make money. If you don't like that, get out. Obviously we're going to sell weapons to our allies.

>Too bad "our agenda"= helping Zionist Israelis and Wahabbist Saudis take over the middle east
No it isn't. Take your pills retard.

democrats are hilarious
as if lowering taxes adn gov spending is not the way to endless boom economy and helping bring people out of poverty nonstop

communism always fails
despite your dreamworld of bill clinton faggotry
bill clinton was pres during the invention of new free unregulated market called the internet
and ruined it in short order with regualtion and taxes
dems unoironically beleive the dumb fuck made economy good by stealing more tax money and adding regulation LOL

>If you hate kikes trying to destroy the US you are a Democrat

wtf are you smoking?

I get that Israel and Saudi Arabia are allies, sure, so I understand why you support them and ISIS, but why does the United States have to?

USA doesn't need the money from Saudi Arabia to build shit. It's pure greed.

You'll yet again fight enemies you have indirectly funded yourself for the 100th time. I swear Americans have a fetish for shooting themselves in the foot in foreign policy.

>Saudi Arabia are our allies, so yeah we're going to support them. Fuck off shill.
They're also great allies of ISIS
>I'm gonna bomb the shit out of ISIS
>I have a secret plan to destroy ISIS in 30 days
>Whoops I bombed Assad, sold weapons to the Saudis and armed some Kurds
How can anyone defend this? It's almost guaranteed some of these weapons will end up in with some 'moderate rebels'
If you think Assad is an ebil dictator you should have a look at the (((house of Saud))).

>supporting Islamic terrorism is ok as long as you make money

Jesus

>No it isn't.

Uh yes it is. Ever heard of PNAC? Of the Israeli lobby? Of the Saudi lobby in congress? It's not hard to figure out who's calling the shots in this country.

NIGGA YOU AINT SUPPOSED TO BE SMART DRUMFP IS DUM STOP SAYING SMART THINGS THAT BLIMFP CANT DO YOU"RE BEING TOO SMART BE DUMB LIKE KUMPFG

>Implying it wasn't a Saudi Arabia and Israel collaboration

If you bomb civilians the whole world will cry foul, if you give them weapons before on the other hand... 5D

You do realize that there's already hard evidence that the KSA arms terrorist in Syria right? It's very well known that all if the gulf countries have been doing it and the only thing our politicians/diplomats say is "we should encourage them to stop". But they never theaten so much as sanctions. And you think it's a good idea to supply them with even more weapons?

I remember during the campaign everyone here was saying that Trump was going to expose the KSA for the terrorist supporting shits they are. But now they're cool?

>It's okay because I thought the 5 year old whom I raised myself was a whore!
>So what if I fucked her, tortured her, and killed her? My property!
>It's not like I'm not suffering! I hate to pay for her, like a prostitute! So in a way, I was right!
Liberals will defend this.

>I don't understand what a neocon is so it must be a shill term

>Sell guns to Saudi Arabia knowing they'll be shipped to ISIS
>Use the excuse that it was just a gun tracking program
Oh wait no, that was the Obama/Holder butt buddies.

Whoever created that image of "old Sup Forums", except for the t_d part is an idiot though.

Sup Forums itself never took sides. Old Sup Forums had generals, sure, but it was the original anti-normie board since you could have an actual discussion unlike Sup Forums, and normies can't fucking bantz. Whoever made it wasn't around back then, and posting it unironically like you means you weren't either, so shut the fuck up about old Sup Forums.

And now normies from t_d took over /pol. Are you happy now?

Bush Sr did the same thing... the only difference between Bush's version and Obama's version was Bush's guys didn't forget to tag the fucking guns.

>>supporting our allies is ok as long as you make money
Yea.

>Ever heard of PNAC? Of the Israeli lobby? Of the Saudi lobby in congress?
Lobbies exist, therefore conspiracy x. Everybody says that about the lobbies they don't like.

>our allies

Not my ally

I'll never support the Israelis or Saudis even if you put one of the guns you are about to sell to a Jihadist to my head.

You can support them if you want to

>conspiracy

So if the Israelis openly state they are planning to fuck up the middle east for their benefit it's a "crazy conspiracy"?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan

>If you think Assad is an ebil dictator you should have a look at the (((house of Saud))).
I'm one of the biggest pro-Assad shills here, but in defense of the House of Saud, as much as I hate their involvement in the Syrian Civil War, I have to admire them for how well they've handled things considering what they've been dealt.

The Syrian Civil War/Sunni Pipeline War was more Qatar's idea than theirs, and with the US and Israel onboard, SA had no choice but to go along for the ride. But they've had a big issue with increased radicalization inside SA, and they've needed place to send them off to die as mujahideen instead of causing trouble at home.

I firmly believe in the adage, "The devil you know is better than the devil you don't." The House of Saud has done a great job of providing for the Saudi people, securing good allies, and providing for their national defense. From the point of view of the Arabian people of Saudi Arabia, the House of Saud have been excellent rulers, not ebil dictators.

Assad has been an excellent ruler as well, and secured some good allies. Unfortunately, he incurred the wrath of Israel and by proxy the United States, by being a stable, responsible Arab state that borders Israel. Not his fault - horrible cards to be dealt. But he yet stands.

Honestly, I would say that the state of Israel and the Federal Government of the United States are (((ebil democracies))), and the House of Saud and the "House of Assad" have been benevolent dictators.

Muslims really need to ban first cousin marriage because it would really reduce a lot of this craziness. Also Israel not continually SCREWING EVERYONE OVER FOR NO DAMN REASON would help a lot.

But sorry, I'm rambling. House of Saud are on the wrong side of the anti-Shi'ite Islamic Civil War in Syria, I totally agree, but I hesitate to call them ebil dictators, even though they are allied with (((them))).

BASED BLACK MAN AMIRITE!!!?

people don't seem to realised that by giving them guns its basically putting markers on them, the us military can only "really" engage people who are wielding weapons, so giving them shitty stone age weapons is really just an excuse to kill them

>supports Trump
>watches PJW
>supports white power
>supports white supremacy
>lactose tolerant
Fuck it, he can be my head house nigga.