Reddit

How do we fix this?

We don't

>t. shareblue shills try to divide pol and the donald

We wont stop winning, your tactics are horrible.

Uninstall.exe

VTEC 2.0.

Pro tip: you can't

Hans.

Get the ovens pre-heated.

normally I would say fuck leddit but I do think we need a greater presence there. Its bluepilling too many normies and it has to stop.

Burn down the building where their servers are stored.

Yeah its really important to stay united with our friends on the_donald right now because of all the shills. People trying to divide pol and reddit are obvious shills imo

Unrelenting raids carried out by Sup Forums

the_donald are faggots, useful but still faggots. pol needs a greater presence there not the donald

They are dumb goyim cattle blinded to the truth

nah they're not faggots per se

fpbp

fucking let them be ignorant who gives a shit

same way you fix facebook, walk away

>normies
I don't think you'd say fuck reddit ever, faggot. The sooner you fucks realize you aren't wanted anywhere on this site, the better.

Yes! Let them rot in hell

It has pretty much devolved into a leftist circle-jerk ever since the r/popular update; at least at a surface level. How do we save it? I have no idea; as long as the current admins are in charge of the site, they will keep on changing its algorithms to keep the front page free of anything that goes against their political narrative.

We don't give a shit about saving reddit you dumb faggot, he's asking how we fix your presence.

Reddit isn't fixable
It was never broken, it's just so shit it seems so.

Once they banned r/coontown, reddit was fucked. r/coontown did everything the admins wanted, and still ended up getting banned, even though there was no reasonable way of arguing that they had violated the rules, even ex post facto.

Once the admins decided they could violate the rules arbitrarily, the site's decline was inevitable.

Ignore it.

fpbp

let them ban all opposing viewpoints until they start turning on each other. struggle is the only thing leftists have for fuel.

VTEC 2.0.

>we're at the point where people feel comfortable discussing how they're reddit users
Hiro, please nuke this board, we are officially the worst part of Sup Forums

Who cares we shouldn't let shills divide us. Infighting is actually what the Jews want us to do

we need to fix Reddit because it is a mainstream blue pill indoctrination center for normies.

Give in to your anger.

fuck off back to r_donald and stay there

It's a normalfag shithole, there's a million of them, the issue is that they're coming here. Hell, you idiot newfags are only using that retarded "normie" shit because they picked it up from /r9k/ and forced it on the rest of the site.

Who knows I seriously dislike their site made an account like 8 years ago and by the 3rd day I never used it again

You don't. It's like Facebook, literally nothing made on that website was ever funny or intelligent.

Is too late

4chin is kill