www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4Wl9YWLLrrg?t=5m42s
frontpagemag.com/fpm/266197/civil-war-here-daniel-greenfield
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/white-house-disputes-explosive-report-that-trump-asked-comey-to-end-flynn-probe.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a movement.

jews

I wish there was some counterattack
It so often feels like Trump vs the world. Where are all the people that support him or work for him?

Daily Reminder

I VOTED FOR JOE ARPIAO

actualyy goodnight. Also, apparently some people eat the leaves and stem of a strawberry. Why? Isnt that inedible?

Where did this come from?

Don't attack the stellar reporters of CNN

>Where are all the people that support him or work for him?
In the heartland and the whitehouse

So who's preparing their anus for the 4th of July already? Methinks we may get a proper patriotic parade if not a full blown military parade this year.

Reposting this just so it's early in a thread:

>Gowdy: When history knows the full fact pattern that led to Director Comey to have the whole July press conference. What Jim Comey can't tell you, and what I can't tell you, is that there ARE A LOT OF OTHER REASONS WHY he took that decision upon himself. I think history will be much kinder to James Comey. All your voters see is a meeting on the tarmac. Jim Comey had access to additional information that is classified. And this information, I am convinced, left him with NO OTHER CHOICE but to have that July press conference.

Interviewer: So you're saying he was pressured from not pressing charges against Hillary Clinton?

Gowdy: *looks alarmed* No, no, no! I'm saying that he had access to information and he wanted to safeguard the integrity of the investigation and the integrity of the process. And I probably ought to leave it right there. Trust me on this. I know what it was. (Why he couldn't press charges.)

Interviewer: I only take away from that that you are suggesting that there are entanglements between the Clintons and perhaps the Justice Department, more than anyone understands.

GOWDY: You're very perceptive.

>Gowdy at one point says that we may never find out what is going on with the Clintons because it's classified
>It sounds like he's hinting at the Clinton Foundation
>He also suggests it's stuff that the Justice Department can't exactly deal with

I think either the Clintons have corrupted the Justice Department, there is a bigger case they would want to prosecute (the Clinton Foundation. Remember how there were Special Access Program's on Hillary's server?)

> Purely from memory: And how we may have secret weapons technology access from other countries and if it got out, it would threaten national security?
>I'm thinking State Department and Defense Department would be involved as well, which complicates this. If we prosecute it would affect national security.

youtu.be/4Wl9YWLLrrg?t=5m42s

Chaika awoo.

I don't care.

frontpagemag.com/fpm/266197/civil-war-here-daniel-greenfield

Can anyone source this?

>Dawn after election day

>Lou Dobbs quotes Lou Dobbs
My sides

Fug
Thanks

MY BODY IS READY.

I'm officially off the Trump train.
I know that shill posts and b8-ers say stuff like this all the time, but for real, I had no idea the shit was going to be hitting the fan over and over again. Some family have been discussing it and have roped me into it a few times, and I didn't really understand until now how Trump and Reps look from an outside perspective. Maybe I'm jumping the gun by saying it's kind of embarrassing, but it seems like ordinary people who don't pay a ton of attention to politics really feel that the GOP is the party of corruption and stomping out the little guy, so I can't say that I'm all that proud to defend Trump and Republican congressmen. Kentucky Democrats are hard to convince otherwise once they've got an idea of something fishy, and my family can smell the tuna all the way from Washington.

I was about to eat some ice cream

In the flyover states, and in the part of Pennsylvania that isn't Philadelphia.

But for real, we can't let Trump get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Oh man. This is so exciting. It's basically beyond the point of no return now.
We will win.

I'll have it if you don't want it.

>Methinks we may get a proper patriotic parade if not a full blown military parade this year.

We can only hope.

That guy T is next level

oh boy, looking forward to watching the interview. dis gun be gud

How many scoops?

There's enough people in the military who would have given them to him if he had lost.

There's already a democratic congressman that says the Comey "memo" is nothing. He spoke with Comey the day before he was fired, going as far to say that this is something Comey would have mentioned had he actually done it.

Liberals need to be executed for treason, and if you aren't documenting them now you need to start doing so.

>huurr we're germaboos
Why use the swastika and German apparel? We have our own rich and diverse culture. This is why their party lost. It appealed to Germans, not Americans

flat earth.
human sacrifice.
pantheism
greek fire

plenty of ideas do not survive the light of examination and frequently become irrelevant.

You cannot have limited and separated powers, when 17 human beings and their direct subordinates can wipe out cities in minutes.
Congress hasn't declared war since hitler's germany yet we are still at war. why? because the executive branch cannot wait for congress to act should full scale war break out.

We are effectively at war with every sovereign power with nuclear arms at all times, if you use any basic definition of war. Which typically goes something like preventing the use of sovereign rights to another, through coercion.

When fucking France could nuke the east coast of the US and there is literally nothing we could do to prevent it, we are at essentially at war until such a time as we can reasonably defend ourselves.
Mutually assured destruction or Pyrrhic victory is only a meaningful philosophical delineation.

This is the first Pyrrhic War, and nobody knows what they are really doing.

This crisis of authority, old as history itself.

King David tore a bit of the cloth from Saul's clothes and left it as proof he would not dare kill God's anointed; the Saul's, however, though demanding such respect when they are kings, refuse to give it.

Thus it has been and thus it shall always be.

Did you miss the ice cream truck?

Poor Virgil, I mean I still wouldn't care for his autograph but he looks so broken.

>Libertarian

He's the Basest Black guy

Soon

>*libertarian fascist

Why do people feel surprised when someone hates smartphones ?
This shit seems to be literally made to make you adicted and a fucking zombie, plus all the tracing and spying already uncovered about it, yet still a see relatives barely enjoying a conversation or a simple activity that doesn't involve social media or anything you can't brag about afterwards, and yet still kids get mad at you if you're not part of it, how dare you discuss a book or any kind of information that wasn't made on the "cool" video this week, for fuck sake.
Why are teenagers such pussies nowadays?

>Virgin islands
Is that were they put you when you still don't have the mandatory gf

Why is anybody freaking out about this memo shit? It's literally fucking nothing. This is mediocre compared to some of the scandals of the past. Trump has a 0% chance of impeachment and id bet the farm on that. Even if by some miracle the Dems won the house, they'd never get 2/3 majority in the senate. He'd get Bill clinton'd at worst. There's also no shot the guy folds under pressure either. He's been through wayyyy worse PR. The real concern is that his legislation might be dead in the water and he becomes a lame duck since the GOPe is just controlled opposition.

Also, if he was impeached, I think the resulting turmoil would have about a 25% chance of yielding mass violence within a few years. 50% chance of civil war if the debt bubbles pop (housing, auto, etc)

I* see

This, but maximum flags, maybe a cathedral of light style arena, big rally, big podiums, fash it all up, tanks rolling down the strongest of streets, or at least some excersixes he presides over

Between one scoop and three

Except the ruling majority of whites in America at the time(and still currently) are German.
I agree that we need our own symbol for nationalism here but don't reject what GLR did, the man deserves a national holiday

>stan
fuck off im not a mudslim

TRUMP LISTEN TO US AND NOT THE KIKES

FFS

>Why use the swastika and German apparel?

Where am I advocating for doing so? By posting a historical photo I happen to have in my folder?

Are you me?

SUPER DUPER LATE NIGHT IS ALSO REAL AWOO HOURS

a little bitter but far from inedible.

He's got a plan, right?

"Happen" to have

Fuck off, Nazi

Amazing. Awe inspiring isn't it? We are living history in the making. I almost feel sad for gen X'ers who will be old and brittle compared to us in the coming civil war.

I suggest beyond doing the obvious (guns prep shit) get an old 2000's laptop, very cheap and shitty. Very good for dead drops and disseminating info. Also download all kinds of survival and engineering pdf's. Blueprints on how to build weapons and shelters and other survival systems.

>and nobody knows what they are really doing.
Incorrect, we know exactly what we are doing. But the politicans running this tub don't see themselves neatly as prosperous if we were to set shit straight than they do by letting chaos ensue.
Also the president and minister of war have had emergency powers since our creation specifically for the possibility of being attacked

Guys member the Silvershirts? Pelley or what ever his name was?

Soooooo, trying to obstruct an investigation?
Remember when billy boy did that with lynch and everybody was mad?
Of course you don't.

Impeachment, huh?
Ironic,
>"Mr. Trump.... you're fired!"
>(The whole world cheers in relief, Isis disbands and immediately surrenders, Russia give back Crimea and pulls out of east Ukraine)
Only a few more days!
Can't wait

Check your heart, i left some extra feels in there for you

Oh I'm sorry commie/antifa. You must be lost. Leftypol is down the hall and to the left.

kill yourself,faggot

What bullshit shenanigans will the press try to pull during trumps trip? I bet they try to get him killed by giving away his location information or some shit.

Yes, and it's been generations in the making.

Killed Hillary like Dumbledore

Your pic is also a bit of crisis of authority, look at the pope getting cucked there

>he doesn't want to live in the bombed out remains of the Mohave Wasteland.

How the fuck did this get greenlit.

>protecting us from crooked hillary?

Nazis lost bro

Follow your leader

d-delet this

YOU WANT HOW MANY SCOOPS???

I wish that it wasnt awful 3d animaltion
but why eat it tho
needs what i said above, maybe a full goddamn squadron airshow or naval review

Japan is fucked. Moeshit is close to death, so they go all out.

We really should bring back big elaborate podiums.

Didn't mean to imply you were. I was referring to the 20s-30s Nazi party. American fascism could have worked very well. We were basically primed for it. Had they started in 1905 and stopped the kikes from making the FED... M-muh dick

He is right you know.

DO IT!

well no and if i did i wouldn't keep the name of the place i just destroyed

Wait til Obamacare collapses the healthcare industry, and there was no repeal....

I need to buy more flags

Sweden getting closer and closer to unsustainability..

I skipped all moeshit and went straight to this. It's a hell of a thing.

s-sorry

>you are very perceptive
>smug smile
Come on, Gowdy, tell us what you know please

FOR THE REPUBLIC

Burr added that that he and ranking member Sen. Mark Warner, D-Va., had met with Comey the day before he was fired last week.

"The director of the FBI shared more information with Sen. Warner and myself than any director has ever shared," Burr said. "I think something as material as that probably would have been something he would have shared, had it happened."

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/white-house-disputes-explosive-report-that-trump-asked-comey-to-end-flynn-probe.html

It's literally fucking nothing.

This blows my mind.
What was basically said is that Comey had to cover everyones ass because if this case with Clinton went through, the ENTIRE government (or much of it) had the potential to collapse. This is also not a good excuse, this NEEDS to happen, it would be the actual draining of the swamp.

Fuck I wish that we could know what was said at that Lynch/Clinton meeting on that tarmac. I still believe Lynch was threatened in some way.

Let's see here
>loli
>camwhores
>anime

How wouldn't this get greenlit? Fucking internet man

Is there any base on the accusations that Trump had asked James Comey to stop investigating Michael Flynn?

TL;DR: Is Trump doing fine and the shit is just democrats losing their minds over losing?