Sup Forums trusted a nigger when it suited their narrative

>Sup Forums trusted a nigger when it suited their narrative
>he gave us fucking nothing

Tell me Sup Forums. How did this guy help in anyway?
He showed NOTHING!
>muh unnamed source said he saw emails to wikileaks from the laptop.

Yeah that was sure to convince normies

Not all black people are niggers retard

REMEMBER SETH RICH

STAY UNITED

STAY LOYAL

Could someone please ban this autist?

>muh based nigger

Fuck off back to plebbit, he gave FUCK ALL

I'm sure you shills would love for mods to start banning trump supporters. Not going to happen, we're fighting for freedom and the memory of Seth Rich.

So please tell us what new evidence he gave? Apart from words out his mouth that no one can prove.

I'll wait

What freedom? Lol
Prepare your boots, your going to Korea son. Papa Rotschild needs a central bank there.

He sourced a detective from law enforcement.

The unnamed one?

Yeah they protected his name so that he wasnt taken out as well.

>an anonymous source is still a source

I could claim the pope is hiding aliens under the Vatican and say I got it from a anonymous source. Does that make it true?

fuck off

Get yourself checked mate and prepare for the draft

BASED black man

Not an argument

You could but your credibility is shit if Wikileaks backs this it's more believable since they have a 10 year honesty track record.

Nice play CTR. Did you fags have a meeting in the morning to plan your garbage attacks on pol? Yeah I know you did because I was there too. You know that we are going to dox everyone in CTR? Antifa was just the start. And we are going to fucking dump your info in here each week and see what weaponized autism decides is best for you.

>Sup Forums trusted an orange when it suited their narrative
>he put Jews in the white house
and 4 years earlier you niggers were trying to put a Mormon in the office as well

This isnt facebook/twitter. Go fuck off in your safe space somewhere else you cheese pizza junkie

Seth was the anonymous source of the hillary emails until just recently. Still panned out

CIA Jews stop it, we decide now who is the Jew.

Literally NOTHING about muh Russians has any named sources, there is ZERO evidence and your kind still hold onto it like a prayer.

Obama, Hillary and MANY more will go to jail before the Congressional elections.

Cap this!

I am feeling okay. You are the one crying and lashing out like a pimple ridden mestizo

Emm. Lol no. Establishment doesn't put themselves in jail. Trump is part of the establishment.

The problem is they only hint at it. The nigger acted like he was about to blow this all open with EVIDENCE.
All we got was hear say and that everyone should just trust him. It's takes more than that to convince the general public, something we can read and know without a doubt it's legit

Which is why the establishment is shitting themselves on an hourly basis, why Schumer says they have a hundred ways to hit back; why Pelosi and Craxy Maxine are meltin gdown in puddles of their own piss; why ALL the FakeNewsMedia is frothing at the mouth to attack the Holy God Emperor of Mankind.

You fucking retard!

OH WOW! It's FUCKING NOTHING! Once again, good job you idiotic, fucking Seth Rich truthers. How many times do you need to be told that there is NO CONNECTION between his death and the podestas/clintons? Fucking idiot "MUH SETH RICH" narrative pushing fuckheads. I've looked into this extensively and there is NOTHING TO IT. Just head to bed right now or else. I am fucking sick of you people constantly pushing our buttons. STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS GUY

They will just lose jobs amd influence. It is the usual infighting.

Tell me, what did this God Emperor of Mankind do to deserve this name? Literally nothing.
You pleb

>babby's first day out of /ptg/

Lol even your kek digits confirm it

Where did I say I believe the muh Russia shit?
I was hoping this nigger had the actually emails to provide PROOF but he gave us nothing.
>be paid PI
>got nothing
>make up shit for sheckles that no one can disprove if I use anonymous source as ""evidence""

He just made us look dumb

He mightily defeated the front lines of the forces of evil. These forces have been raping the world for 50 years plus, don't expect the Holy God Emperor of Mankind to put this right within weeks of his ascendancy.

It will take some time still but be aware that he WILL win.

He is tackling North Korea now. Why the fuck would he do that? That country doesn't pose anything to the world. His cabinet is full of jews. His business is under Goldman Sachs. He didn't defeat shit. The same big guys still have nore ice cream scoops no matter who wins.

Faggot, he told us that the DC police is tight with the DNC, why would they be so tight? Why would the police give information about him to the DNC?

Does this not lead to the obvious conclusions that the DC police and DNC are hand in glove with the murder?

Don't forget one of the first police officers responding to the shooting is acquainted with Podesta (he was his teacher) and is linked to Hillary (his sister worked for her).

You retard!

Couldn't expect more from a Trumpcuck left with no arguments. Enjoy your way to the 3rd world status

He also stated that an employee of the DNC contacted the family and told them not to investigate and Seth was having problems with said employee before his murder.

No point "arguing" with a literal retard, all you have is nonsense. If you can't figure out why the Norks have to be taken down now, then the air you are breathing is too precious to use for you and you should really consider diving into a pool of broken glass. Thanks!

>"Family spokesman" tells people the family doesn't want anyone looking into it and it's a waste of time, to respect the family wishes
>Family hires a private investigator and thanks people for investigating the case of their son's murder
>People ask the "spokesman" what the family has said, if they know what's going on
>A big wig from The Hill crawls out of the woodwork to back up our "spokesman" and both are saying "Oh yes, they know"
Nothing to see here! Move along!

Sup Forums got completely cucked by this nigger
a lot of Sup Forumsacks have learned absolutely NOTHING

Oh and let's not forget our helpful friend, Will, thinks further investigation is some /x/tier shit and probably nothing substantial and we should all just go back to sleep, so tired, yawn.

Because everyone knows investigation = tin foil hat conspiracy theory if the left isn't doing the investigating XD