Im sorry and ashamed

I regret it all. Every praise kek and joke about jews or use of the N word, I just denounce it all. I feel so horrible. I only make this final post in hopes some of you understand there are others like you who know this is all bullshit and at the end of the day they've been lied to by forces beyond their perception and have been eaten up by propaganda. I feel terrible. I feel like a fool and a monster.
pic unrelated

DEATH TO ALL NIGGERS

What, like race and IQ statistics? Or IQ and social ill statistics? Or race and crime statistics?

i aint getting into it

You'll be back. And you shouldn't feel bad about whatever happened. Defend your heritage and remember, you're here for ever.

Every day I look for an end to this nightmare.

There isn't one.

>Thinking you can undo the effects of the red pill

Posting in shareblue thread. They try to instill guilt, tell us to sleep, sow division, etc.

ps. SAGE

It's okay OP.
Antifa will be there to tell you what a horrible person you are.

You should commit suicide to atone for your sins.

wow the left must have nothing left if they resort to pretending to be us

maybe some one should some questionable images on his harddrive and alert the authorities with some malware so he gets a little visit from the feds

this generation is full of manginas. harden the fuck up pussies, or you'll end up like those whiny gen x faggots.

>yeah guys Israel isn't that bad
>the Jews are innocent
>black are just as capable as whites

Please tell me what the blue pill tasted like

>Regrets saying nigger and apologizing for kikes
You shill know so little about Sup Forums it's amazing how terrible you are at your job.
>Sage

Nigger goes in every field

Wait Sup Forums isn't serious?
>Revelation

Shill elsewhere you kekless nigger.

>saged
Time to sleep.
Wow, I have to sleep.
Very sleep time.
Restorative.
I have to go to sleep.
Comfy sleep.