This is the most obvious false flag I have ever seen

This is the most obvious false flag I have ever seen.
>evil hackers who attack hospitals.
More Internet control is coming or they want to hurt bitcoin.

It's not you idiot, I work in Cyber Security and it's an actual thing. It's failed though as they've only really scraped up 20-30k

>anything that i'm not familiar with is a government false flag

You're a fucking idiot.

Of course it's real, but the theory is that those perpetrating it are doing it for a reason.

These. Obviously somebody who knows nothing of malware and how it operates

This

I work for Kaspersky and this is was conducted by criminels.

No shit its a real hack. It does not change the fact that its an obvious false flag. Its being pushed too hard by the media. The FBI said they cannot track bitcoin so the have to crash it.

You're the fucking idiot, I'm saying if it's an attempt at a false flag it's horribly executed as it's easily circumvented. If they wanted to implement more restriction why would they put out ransomware that barely works and was killed pretty much instantly?

And it just conveniently happens as bitcoin starts booming.

>It's being pushed too hard by the media
There's two things happening in the world today that people actually care about, Trump shit, and a huge cyber attack. No shit they're talking about it.

>those perpetrating it are doing it for a reason
I have a really wild guess, but I think I know why they're doing it

to make money? this attack is only notable because it allows infosec experts to say "i told you so" regarding the NSA tools used, and because of the NHS being impaired.

so you don't know how malware works, and you don't know how bitcoin works?

>If they wanted to implement more restriction why would they put out ransomware that barely works and was killed pretty much instantly?
the designer just forgot to randomly generate a few URLs to get around sandboxes. it doesn't seem intentional.

you don't know what you're talking about

Furthermore, it's ransomware that has barely scraped $50k so the government doesn't care. The only thing that will come out of this is more money put into cyber security which has a primary objective of PROTECTING freedom of the internet.

Do you think they tested it on animals first?
Somebody go to PETSa website and start the rumor that the ransomware virus used animal testing.

what do you believe that a "real" ( i.e not a false flag) version of wannacry would look like?

what elements do real cyberattacks have that this one lacks?

Be specific. "the media freaking out" isn't an acceptable answer. it's too non-specific and general to be meaningful. that sort of answer is dependent on an internal emotional evaluation you're making inside your own head.

so I say again, what do you believe that a "real" ( i.e not a false flag) version of wannacry or an equivalent level of cyber attack would would look like?

Its a cryptolocker I am well aware of what they are. The fact that the NSA has access to these 0 days shows what these cunts do behind closed doors.

>FBI announcing it cannot track bitcoin users.
>Bitcoin almost hitting $2000
They can't control bitcoin but they can hurt it.

>I'm aware of what they are
Impressive.

>They can't control Bitcoin but they can hurt it

Alright you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. You should research crypto currencies more and their volatility. Also, I've taken Security Engineering and Malware classes and it sounds to me like you're looking for something that's not there. It was a malware attack, the people just wanted money, and there's nothing more. Get over it.

>Venezuela is using memes and bitcoin
>They're attacking both
Hmm

fuck you nigger, this Ransome virus fucked my own computer 4 months ago, its real, I SEEN IT

>They can't control bitcoin but they can hurt it.
Thats not an anwser

>I work for Kaspersky
Hey, that's pretty cool.
My dad works for nintendo.

i have a redpilled theory (((microsoft))) wanted everyone to upgrade to windows 10, so get this how would they do this when people need xp to do shit and some software only works on xp, oh i know force them to upgrade with force, but they have to pay for me to leave, they dont get a upgrade but its a warning you fucked up and didnt obey. But its just a theory i might be wrong microsoft is super evil dont get me wrong but would they take it this far

lets hear it then user.

>domain register is the kill switch
kek