Stop talking about this guys, just stop...

Stop talking about this guys, just stop. It's sad and pathetic that you think this guy had anything to do with Wikileaks or Hillary. It was a random robbery gone wrong the police report confirms it. Believing conspircay theories without proof is a sign of mental illness.

Other urls found in this thread:

original.antiwar.com/justin/2017/05/16/did-seth-rich-contact-wikileaks/
heavy.com/news/2017/05/brad-bauman-seth-rich-dnc-family-democrat-pastorum-group-wikileaks/
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No jews just right

They're gonna end up harassed and constantly reminded of his death. Fucking assholes, let the family move on.

>DNC spokesperson representing the family says the story is fake

Well, better pack it up. Looks like there's nothing to see here.

Ok lets talk about the purge of the CIA Jews.

Except the spokesman for the family is a DNC operative.

It's mental illness to be in denial of facts presented to you. This thread is trash.

Sage.

His name was Seth Rich

1. Buzzfeed

2. Ofc they say that. Or u think they wanna die, too ?!

!

> Using BuzzFeed as a news source.

Bush Family murder victim Raymond Lemme:
Lemme was the investigator from the Florida Inspector General's office at the Florida Dept. of Transportation (FDOT) to whom Clint Curtis had initially reported his allegations of wrongdoing by Rep. Tom Feeney (R-FL) and Yang Enterprises, Inc. (YEI). Feeney, the former running-mate of Jeb Bush in his original run for governor of Florida, was the corporate counsel and registered lobbyist for YEI while he also served as Speaker of the Florida House. In 2002, Feeney ascended to the U.S. House of Representatives where he is now a member of the U.S. House Judiciary Committee.

Curtis reported in a sworn affidavit, released exclusively by The BRAD BLOG on December 6th, 2004, that Lemme had told him in June of 2003 that "he had tracked the corruption 'all the way to the top' and that the story would break in the next few weeks." Lemme's wife confirms in the police report that her husband had been "working a 'big' case".

Two weeks after meeting with Curtis, Raymond Camillo Lemme was found dead in a bathtub with his arm slashed twice with a razor blade near the left elbow in Room #132 of the Knights Inn motel in Valdosta, Georgia; a border-town some 80 miles from Tallahassee FL where Lemme lived and worked.

Mental illness can't be fixed with facts. This will be added to the existing Killary conspiracy theories.

>DNC spokesman who strong-armed his way into being the PR spin doctor for Seth Rich's family assures the goyim that the DNC was not responsible for Seth Rich's assassination

wew sure is believeable

but yeah the Clintons and Bushes are Deep State who ran out of room in the closet for skeletons so they began just putting spooky skeletons wherever they could fit them. At this point they're sitting out in the open in the living room.

Yeah no one has ever paid some thug or druggie or gang member on the street a chunk of cash to kill a person just walking home! No way that's never happened ever and is extremely hard to do!

And the fact that he was talking to Wikileaks and may have leaked a fucking fuckton assload of sensitive emails to them, causing a very obvious danger to his life, would have nothing to do with his safety in any way!

>Nothing to see here because his fucking family said so!

Well you know what? Fuck his fucking family. Publicity does nothing but help unsolved cases like this, so if they really want to find the killer, they'll shut the fuck up and let the stories and publicity flow until everyone knows the fucking truth.

Fucking nigger family, can't believe that shit.

Thanks for the thread, faggot lefty user! I'm gonna talk about it more now, at least twice as much!

Oh and denying obvious connections and questions in an unsolved criminal case is a sign of being a fucking moron.

>No facts
>But the facts!

There are zero facts that would suggest it was a robbery, yet you gagged that down your throat happily like the stupid whore you are, huh? If there is a connection to Wikileaks, that's a massive, massive, and fucking super obvious red flag for foul play. Whistleblowers are anonymous for a reason, dickface, and I'll trust Assange and Wikileaks all day over some faggot DNC-appointed 'crisis counselor' or whoever the fuck he is. That's the fox guarding the hen house so stop being an obtuse asshole and licking boots.

people should respect the family wishes. if there was evidence of wrongdoing the police would've acted on it.

you are fucking retarded. fuck off shill

>Family of man murdered by Clintons Unwilling to say in public he was killed by Clintons

WOW WHAT A SHOCKER, MOVIE AT 11.

Got some polish on your mouth from that bootlicking there

I have this inkling the parents are being coerced to say these things, because if I was a parent and my son got murdered I would be perusing every single possible lead. The whole part of them getting a DNC "spokesman" is really sketchy too.

says the dickhead ruining lives of the victims. they lost their son.
just fuck off.

> B U Z Z F E E D N E W S

You're a fucking dumbass. The Rich family is too poor to afford a PR spokesperson; this was a DNC crisis management PR firm paid for by the Democrats. It's already been proven.

>hunting their son's murderer is bad because the DNC spokesperson said so

>let the family move on.

It's an unsolved murder.

I'd be fighting to get the video tape of the killers on the news.

Video of Seth from the bar on the news.

And so on.

The public usually solves these crimes when the police don't have a suspect after some time.

Gr8 b8 m8.

Here's some spicy sauce.
original.antiwar.com/justin/2017/05/16/did-seth-rich-contact-wikileaks/

Nothing about what you posted was proven. Ever.
The family is telling you to fuck off. Full stop.
You have no rights to anything Seth-related since you - faggot - are not related. Full stop.

Russian shills are trying so hard to make seth rich a thing again it's insane

Shit happened a year ago and they are trying to resurrect it to cover trumps impending impeachment

Sad!

According to D.C. Police and the FBI, they aren't even investigating this case right now. All the family has is us, and they're biting the hand that feeds by letting these shills do their best to cover this up and ensure that it's never solved. It's tragic.

Fuck off lying shill. It was not a robbery. Kill yourself.

No you would be doing the same as the family is doing right now...listening carefully to the person telling them what to say at proverbial gunpoint.

Deep down inside they are rooting for us...but obviously too much is at stake here for the DNC for the lives of little people to matter.

What? The PR guy is indisputably a DNC spokesperson.

>Believing conspircay theories without proof is a sign of mental illness.
Not really. Just low IQ.

Brad Bauman, the family spokesperson who made the statement today, works at The Pastorum Group, which does PR Crisis Management for the DNC.

Use Google. You're a clearly a fucking retard.

>not sure if anti-Trump shill trying to demoralize Drumpfkins or pro-Trump shill trying to keep Seth Rich discussion at the top of Sup Forums

>proves 20% correct
>claims victory

This is why no one likes you.

Yes, the family of a DNC staffer is relying on a bunch of racist Trump supporters to help them out. Give me a break

>Says "Full stop."
>Says it again.

hehe

You're not from around here, are you reddit fag? But really we have plenty of reason to be pursuing this just like anybody who's concerned that the DNC or Clintons or Dems are in any way involved in this man's fucking assassination. How stupid are you, white knighting for this fucking family you don't even know in the most inappropriate and embarrassing way?

Wow, it's almost like he kept this stuff secret from his family to protect them...

>You have no rights to anything Seth-related since you - faggot - are not related.

That's some mighty fine BS you have there.

Anyone can investigate anything as long as they don't break the law when they do it.

Faggot.

at least change the filename if you're gonna make a duplicate thread nerd.

>BuzzFeed
are you guys even trying anymore?

HAHAHA HE ACTUALLY SAID RACIST!

>gets murdered in an area that hasnt had a murder in 6 years
>nothing was taken
>only time media reports on the story is when they are refuting claims the dnc was involved
>wikileaks basically says he leaked the emails

What a (((coincidence)))

>20%

Go back to /r/politics; the other posters there will be closer to your intellectual level.

>Anyone can investigate anything as long as they don't break the law when they do it.

Love to see your credentials regarding DC law.

Oh I'm sorry honey did I hit a nerve?
No one likes you :^(

That's speculative, but it would be the smart move to deny it so they don't wake up dead.

fagget

Your arithmetic skills suck more dick than a Thai hooker, roastie.

You guys know you're taking money from people who kidnap little kids, rape them, and sell them into slavery, right? That's the Faustian bargain you've made for your sheckles. You're enabling kiddie fuckers. And once they're done with those kids, they don't let them go. Once they're used up, they throw them away like used toys. They murder them. By taking thier money, you're bathing in the blood innocents. Sleep tight..

>BuzzFeed
>STAAAPH TALKING BOUUT STEHHHHHH RHCICHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!1!
Kill yourself, nigger.
>Sage

We're not racist, you stupid fucking nigger.

>reminded no one likes you
>gets more irate over time
sorry user-kun

You already lost. Bring facts next time. kek

>being this naive
wew lad

>buzzfeed
Sage

uh huh.

they're lives are probably being threatened by DNC goons to keep them quiet.

It is entirely possible that someone is potty pressure on them or they themselves thought of him as a traitor to the cause.

>potty
*putting
Yes I'm a filthy phone poster, but I'm at work so fuck it.

The spokesperson for the Rich family is Brad Bauman. Who works for the fucking DNC.

heavy.com/news/2017/05/brad-bauman-seth-rich-dnc-family-democrat-pastorum-group-wikileaks/

You are a fucking worthless piece of trash. I just proved it. You fucking piece of garbage.

Literally, actually, fucking kill yourself. Full stop.

You know, in many assassinations around the world, the family is threatened to keep their mouths shut.

But because we're in America, it means nothing evil every happens! Right?

>people should respect the family wishes.

The fact that you have the audacity to say you actually care about this guy's family.

You need to kill yourself. You are irredeemable. Every day when you wake up and look at yourself in the mirror you need to know that you are worthless human garbage.

his name was seth rich. he went up against the clintons and lost. it cost him his life. his name was seth rich.

Brad Bauman is a Jew

Put the gun in your mouth and pull the trigger.

Stay numb and don't question anything goy

That's an odd statement from the family. Wouldn't you want the murder solved no matter what?
Besides being threatened by the DNC what would the logical reason be behind this statement?
The only thing I could imagine is that they know why Seth was killed and it's embarassing. He it was a drug deal gone bad or he was killed by a gay male hooker

Have mercy. Full House.

sure is shilly in here, could someone turn on the gas furnace?

Evidence of wrongdoing? /Ourguy/ was murdered you fucking mutant Jew nigger isn't that considered wrongdoing enough

>get btfo
>thinks people care about who they like
This is just sad, kys my man.

>Let Hillary get away with it

I want them all to hang. I cant keep my mind off of it. I just want them all to hang

You were fine until

>racist

Glad you've revealed yourself to have been swallowed up by leftist regressive false narratives. You can leave the thread now; your opinions and thoughts are irrelevant.

"Rich's family told buzzfeed news" yeah fucking right cunt

HAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Please, everyone who reads this, keep pushing Seth Rich.
The DNC effectively smothered the story to a alarming degree with that "spokesperson" that was already shown to be a DNC plant.
This is as close as we're gonna get to this getting blown the fuck open.
Unless something new comes out, Trump tweets about it or by some miracle Wikileaks confirms it was Seth, it will be forgotten in a few days.
It's already forgotten in the mainstream.

"Seth Rch had contact with wikileaks"
MSM: completely silent, no articles nothing, starts pushing instantly debunked russia thing again.

"Seth Rich family spokesperson that works for the DNC says it's untrue"
MSM: SEE ITS NOTHING HERES 1000 ARTICLES SAYING ITS NOTHING

doesn't that look suspicious?

Coincidentally, Sup Forums is having issues.
They're killing the story.
They're killing Seth Rich's memory.

We can't let this story die Sup Forums
Do your part.
Do it for Seth.

JUST

DO IT

OY VEY!

>All the family has is us
lel

what the hell is the source on this?

The fact is if this get proven, more victims will crop up. We will finally see how far the roots of corruption goes.

His name was Seth Rich

ok. sure OP. We'll stop looking into it.

DNC murder confirmed!

That they're pushing the family angle, as if they're have some insider knowledge that should override anybody else, is very telling.

Put it this way. If it was true Seth Rich were murdered by the DNC, what would reality look like?

The family would be threatened into silence. They'd push a DNC operative as spokesman for the family. The family would be desperate for no one to pursue further.

Exactly what it looks like now.

>WAAAAAAYYYCCCIIIIST

go drink bleach you scum

Also; why the FUCK does his family have an official DNC spokesperson? Seth was incredibly low level. Anonymous. Just like us.

>democrats see news of seth rich resurfacing
>wtf i thought this was dead news
>"seth rich has contact with wikileaks before his death"
>ohshit.jpg
>push fake "dae drumpf=russian spy" story
>it's debunked within a few hours
>seth rich news getting more traction
>our shield within the fbi, comey, is gone
>ohshit.jpg
>panic kicks in
>use democratic shill to push "it's literally nothing goyim"
>use power of mass corruption to shut down the actual parents from speaking up