Redpill me on climate change

Redpill me on climate change.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDK1aCqqZkQ
news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/06/antarctic-ozone-hole-healing-fingerprints/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OK

It's real but it's caused by the sun.

Climate changes, not sure if it's us, people who keep telling me it's us want to sell me things and make me pay for exhaling CO2.

It exists but humans have very little to do with it and there's jack shit we can do to stop it

READ THE STICK AND FUCK OFF

HOPE YOU GET BANNED

Source please

Big oil has a vested interest in people not switching away from fossil fuels so they fund anti-climate change politicians (mostly Republicans). Sup Forums eats it up because they claim to be on to the Democrat shill tactics while not realizing they're falling for Republican shill tactics instead.

The general science has merit but the propaganda push behind future projections is very dangerous
The people who push climate change the hardest would still push for the same policies even if climate change was somehow proven to be false
They're anti big business, especially big oil. They'd dissolve them nearly immediately if that was somehow possible

Its real and man made, but its not a big deal

If its real then it doesn't matter what we do.
If it isn't real then it doesn't matter what we do.

it's real. In 30yrs it'll be impossible to live in africa. Asia will face enormous problem (refugees, hunger crisis). There will be wars about water. Northern europe will become like south Italy now.

You forgot to mention vaccines cause autism and ass burger.

proof?

The great conveyor is likely to shut down due to the influx of cold fresh water. This will almost certainly result in a much colder climate in Europe.

Here ya go.

Actions have consequences. Anybody who tries to tell you otherwise is always lying, or is a retard who has been lied to.

Possibly
Or the extra moisture in the air actually does the opposite and turns a few deserts into grasslands
The definitive nature of such projections have always annoyed me
Being hotter doesn't always equate to dryer.

>Redpill me on X (with no extra content or input of your own)
This is against the rules

It's real, but we aren't causing it, nor are we helping ease it.

Good shit. Very informative, and with actual proof.
Thanks.

More water in the hydrosphere as ice caps and glaciers melt. rising Co2 levels will mean an explosion of plant life. Roman and Medieval warm periods were both warmer than current temperature by several degrees Celsius, and both were times of prosperity for humanity. Go figure. A tropical species doing well in a warmer climate. As the hydrosphere become saturated, desertification will reverse. Growing seasons will increase world wide. And the final redpill. If coastal areas are in danger of going underwater, why do beach front property values keep going up?

man made climate change is real
but geopolitics and macro-economics takes precedence
so unless you're willing to nuke oil countries, keep drilling and burning

Which part of what I wrote above was tinfoily?

The same policies and agendas would still be pushed if climate change was disproved (be as we know it can't be)

Humans have almost 0% accountability for helping with climate change. The Earth does it by itself and we're along for the ride.

The greenhouse gases is what prevents the Earth from becoming into a frozen wasteland like Mars.
All the melting ice caps from Antarctica won't rise the sea levels since they are already in contact with the sea (remember the old saying of the tip of the iceberg, most oftgass is already underwater)
The water is the only liquid that takes more space in solid form (ice) than in liquid form (that's basic science taught at elementary school)
Due to the water cycle, all the ice that is melted from the surface of Antarctica will go back to its source through precipitation forming rivers, lakes and ponds. (Unlike what their scientists say, which all the water will go to the sea and remain there)

>Being this retarded.

I have trouble saying it's zero

Admitting that we honestly don't know is nearly as scary as the propagandic narrative

Then who is?
In before Ayy lmaos

All the planets in our solar system are observed to be slowly warming like ours. If this is true then the human factor in the climate change theory should be ruled out.

I'm definately in favour of nuking Norway, USA and the Saudis

Trees absorb carbon dioxide. We have enough trees that completely absorb all that carbon dioxide. The real problem is deforestation.

The incalculable amount of variables which factor into climate are impossible for us to comprehend much less measure, disseminate and discern each influence with every other corresponding variable affected. It is closer to chaos than picking out a handful of environmental flags and stating such a blanket explanation as fact.

Even the simplest of processes become near chaotic when examined in ever increasingly smaller scale much less planetary. Improvements in data collection with disregard to localized environmental and topographic variables (changed or underreported), coupled with the sheer amount of data collected for comparison antiquates previous data in scope and methodology.

Climatology is political party, which explains the wildly unreasonable reaction to qualified dissension in peer review, refusal of data sharing and dismissal of the need for reproduction when errors and falsifications are present. If it had remained in the scientific realm, it would still be called Meteorology. That every climatologist concurs, what they were taught and are now teaching is fact, means nothing. Experimenter bias can be attributed to much more than a salary in the prestige of fronting humanity saving research in our dire final hour, receiving awards and accolades and earning a prominent place in the regulatory behemoth established to counter the contrived results before they show no fruition. It might just focus data gathering at predetermined locations of concentrated production of the conformational data required.

The embedded politics are on display when all importance is placed on halting progress and limiting freedoms instead of countering the perceived effects through their own means of collection, disposal, or production of whatever they imagine will balance things out.

If man's influence on climate change was correctly represented as a hypothesis, it would not currently be the basis for the regulatory systems being devised, causing apoplectic opposition to the devastating economic ramifications and repression of civil liberties. Then research with the removal of politics being of foremost prominence in the exclusion of experimental bias would ensure the integrity of the studies and true consensus can be found.

Welcome. Big Lie seems to be that Co2 is a significant contribute to Global warming. So here's my speculation. Let's say that's right. that Co2 DOES cause Global warming. The thing is, since the planet coalesced from a cloud of interstellar gas and debris, the amount of carbon on Earth has remained relatively fixed. aside from atmosphere from solar wind and a billion tons of rock falling to earth over eons, the Earth is closed system. Very little carbon in or out. For half of earth's pre history, there were no ice caps. We've fond dinosaur fossils in Antarctica. And while the continents wander around quite a bit, Antarctica was mostly where it is now in the late Cretaceous. So the planet has been significantly warmer than this before. Fossil fuels are literally compressed carbon left over from life that stored that carbon. Coal is ancient forests and peat bogs compressed over billions of years. Oil is vast mats of microscopic sea life that underwent a similar process. Everything that died, got buried before it could properly rot and release is composing elements back into the ecosystem got fossilized and took carbon out of the system. So, if Co2 is a major greenhouse gas (which is highly debatable) we basically go back to the sort of climate humans evolved in to begin with.

Seas will rise somewhat. We'll essentially return to the sea levels of before the Little Ice Age.

To everyone in this thread I am fucking ashamed of you Sup Forums unless you are all shills it is hard to tell since Sup Forums seems to be getting invaded by liberals these days.

It is false. It is promoted so shell companies can make money through government laundering. Trump was right to support coal companies they will help lift the economy back up. Coal is very good for the environment if done correctly however liberals love to paint it in a bad light.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDK1aCqqZkQ

climate alarmism is pretty much a huge scam and the temperature rising a couple of degrees would actually be a good thing.

Ozone Hole, being one of the reasons of climate change is healing
news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/06/antarctic-ozone-hole-healing-fingerprints/

And yet we have rex tillerson saying there must be action to combat it, you collosal fucking retard

Go away you fucking tree hugging liberal, why don't you stop eating so many beans so you stop farting and causing (((climate change))).

Not real

This is true, we are currently experiencing low temperature records and do need to warm the earth a bit otherwise we could end up worse off.

It happens too fast for evolution to keep up.

Only technology can save us now, but consumerism prevents that too.

Mankind is kill.

Thankfully technology makes burning coal and gas more efficient so even if climate change were real it wouldn't be effected by what we do.

>Hey guys, I have a brilliant idea. Let's fuck with the atmospheric chemistry of the only known planet to support life forms. I mean what could possibly go wrong?