Drumpf is having a psychotic break

Drumpf is losing it, he had been disgraced in front of the entire world and now he is about to be impeached. He deserves to spend the rest of his life in federal prison for treason. This man CANNOT be allowed to have the nuclear codes any longer.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/864614690797834241
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc
youtu.be/hMywgepLFqU
youtu.be/C7Stq6hvq5Q
youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY
youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M
youtu.be/KKTJp8I8CaE
youtu.be/GBA_ELnhIVc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump's not gonna get impeached, this motherfucker's gonna have a heart attack.

You mean a (((heart attack))). Steve Bannon to follow.

>(((""""Sources"""")))

This is blatant propaganda. How can anyone find this retard credible?

Kek wills civil war, he is a chaos god after all

cool

>Every single day
>LOOK WHAT THIS RANDOM PERSON WHO DOESNT LIKE TRUMP CLAIMING THINGS
>TRUMP IS BTFO NOW
>Nothing actually happends
>Every single goddamn day for the last 116 days
Dont you guys get tired of being wrong 116 days in a row?

>cursing up a storm
oh fuck he can control the weather now???

"sources"

lol

Of course Trump is the first President to get angry at his staffers. First President to ever say "fuck". First President to ever not like his media coverage.

Alright this is getting completely out of control. There is absolutely no way I'm giving any "journalist" the benefit of the doubt from this point on.

"F" word? What's he mad at France about?

The left realizes that they can say the most retarded, untrue, shit and their followers will believe every word and repeat it on social media which makes other retards believe that it is fact.

Isnt he in saudi arabia??? Wtf...

(((sources)))

Silly! The government has been able to control the weather since the 80s.

what? you expect the reporter to be the one who herd him?

Wow they don't even care about making it look legit now

Rare flag?

before that even, see: Wilhelm Reich

'anonymous sources'

I stopped right there. Means worthless,madeup, desinfo.

Mud lip

Are you a poo-in-loo surrounded by loo water?

>inb4 "F-word" is Fired

>This man CANNOT be allowed to have the nuclear codes any longer.
Very true

>HE WON'T LAST A 100 DAYS
>We're now on 100+
They never learn

I'm sorry is this coming from Trump? The same fucking moron who did an interview saying he didn't think being president was going to hard?

I'm from fucking Indiana

I know the irony of this believe me.

I hope he lives out his term. People need to LEARN what happens when you vote out of anger. It fucks us ALL up.

Fake and gay, kill yourself OP

Trump fucked his daughter. He acts too fucking creepy around her.

Trump hasn't done one thing to fuck us up. The only thing that has fucked this country over is the constant hate coming from the left which prevents any progress.

Is this the end of the Trump Campaign?

>what is internet

twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/864614690797834241

>He acts too fucking creepy around her.
That's certainly true. No shortage of evidence either.

How does it feel to be this autistic? Please end your life twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/864614690797834241

And one more

>Chairman of The Democratic Coalition @TheDemCoalition; formerly National Finance Chair of Draft Biden, LI Campaign Chair for President Obama #TrumpLeaks #Resist
I'm sure this man is a paragon of honesty.

>klumph has taken pictures with his daughter therefore he's definitely fucking her. I say it's true
>trust me

Just admit it, you got btfo.

In a perfect world, before going to prison Trump would be paraded around America in a popemobile while the masses celebrate and throw shit at him. Considering he's so insecure it would be so satisfying to force him to see how much the people hate and watch it destroy him.

Not just pictures, user.
Super creepy pictures, don't you think?

Are you high?

Haha, more leaks from anonymous White House staffers, ie., Trump.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the scoopular codes.

This again, everybody apparently in the WH is a potty mouth that screams continuously with no actual proof.
Also, this kind of doesn't even fit Trump's character, think what you want about him but find me a video of him being mad or irritated and screaming.

That's this weekend

these retards actually think they're swaying people on here

>Considering he's so insecure

The guy has an ego but he does not give one single fuck what anyone thinks of him

>Anonymous Sources
>Muh Russians
>Impeached not knowing what Impeachment really means or how it works
>Left Wing MSM
>Not knowing who Seth Rich is

If you subscribe to any of these ideologies, you are clearly a ShareBlue Shill. Fuck off.

kek

not only that but he's going to make it illegal to eat more than one scoop of icecream in a single sitting, he is an absolute madman we have the get the exterminatus codes out of his hands.

You kidding? Tell the dude he's not smart enough to collude with Russia and he'd admit fucking everything. He can't get over the fact that he barely won an election against a literal pile of blonde shit. He already can't handle the idea that a lot of America doesn't like him.

>Externinatus
Hmm. Quite!

well if they try to bring down Trump I bet he will crash and burn the entire thing with him. Godspeed Mr. Trump

Or did you stop and think he is trolling and we just love it because you Leftist shills are taking shit so seriously and still butthurt that the biggest Establishment Shill pumped in $1.2B and still lost using a shit campaign!

This is fake news! Trump has shown time and time again he is the most calm person ever. He is very calculating and smart. Trump is a good person who is going to help us.

Is pol officially a collection of shitskin shareblues responding to each other now?

You guys can stop already. The board is kill.

>SOMEONE VALIDATE ME

> this is what happens when he doesn't get 2 scoops.

Please attack the arguement and not the poster. See, this is exactly what I was talking about.

Yeah, no. That's literally retarded.

the orks were good boyz they dindu nuffin!

>(((sources)))
Come on man, don't be a fucking retard

Holy shit those eyes.
I want to put 14 babies in her womb.

people voting out of anger is a myth (even Hitler was not based on anger). especially with trump. the whole trump phenomenon has been filled with fun, virility and optimism , and you would know this if you actually knew this board.

Hilary and her supporter on the other hand was boring and filled with resentment towards certain groups. Just listen to the way they are talking. its all low energy complaining and bitching and envy.

Considering the fact Clinton DID spend that much and lost anyways on a terrible campaign, I'd say that isn't retarded.

Oh I can't wait for the day Seth Rich is 100% confirmed.

>pol
Do you really think people give a shit about your damage control here?

That's Shareblue for ya!

CIA sources say that your mum puts out like a mad dog

GRUMPF

CIA sources also say they started the War on Drugs and the Mujahadeen too!

Trump has become so unhinged that he eats all the icecream himself everyone else gets no dessert at all.

Come on leaf, there is no damage control. The left has cried wolf so many times it's embarrassing. I'm still waiting on some proof of Russia...

Again, calling the left out for not being able to have a good argument and just resulting to insults and name calling. Sad!

I wish the burgers would hurry up and shoot each other. Terrific entertainment.

>about to be impeached.

>Please end your life
Implying I'm alive. Kek

So he cusses and fucks own daughter, how is his frustration going to be his downfall? He will not be impeached. You can keep laughing all you want. But I'll do the same, it doesn't backfire when you bias against cancer like the left, fuck off already, you lost, we've probably all lost and we're gonna blame the Jews, we didn't get what we wanted, but we're not out there burning shit to the ground, saying we're all autistic idiots is irrelevant, you don't care about America, you want it to die, you're a nihilist, and I'd rather be an autistic idiot than a piece of gutless trash that shits in everyone's fun for his own pleasure. Fuck you to hell and back, you've got no scrot, you've got no sense of Liberty or National pride, whether you like it or not, he's the president, and I'd vote him over any piece of shit except a true Liberal.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nucular codes.

Even as a person which is having chuckles about the stupidty of the U.S population and especially Trump supporters on a regular basis, I find it astonishing how many people are only here to seed false information and myths about him like.
He's gonna be a shit - medium President, certainly not as bad as Bush junior.

Sup Forums trolling Sup Forums trolling Sup Forums .... We've got too much time on our hands.

Not gonna lie here, former Hilldog here. This is fucking hilarious watching shareblue writhe and gnash. But in all seriousness we dodged a fucking bullet by ripping the nuclear codes out of shillary's cold bony hands.

>Autistic Kike Screech Instafies

A clown with the launch codes is not so funny.

My "Sources" say that Trump is responsible for the Wannacry hack. I also have seen "Internal Documents" that back up my claims.

>RVAWank retweeting a Democratic Party operative who was wrong about Pence wanting to leave the ticket last year

Libshits need to start trying harder.

No way out but through the jew

This shillposting is honestly worse than when we had the nigger cuckposting.

I think I heard about those same sources mein freund. A very reputable blog written by a former Buzzfeed author, wrote top 33 ways to cope with a pussy grabbing maniac becoming your president (but #notmypresident), #17 will SHOCK you.

You're right, it's not funny, it's HILARIOUS

No Trump is probably doing fine. It's the media being the media again, nothing unusual, nothing to see here move along.

Seriously, they said the same thing during the election too.

>Imploding
>Chaos
>downward spiral
>out of control

Have any of those came out and apologized they were wrong? or offer some evidences that they were right besides (((sources)))?

They're not true Liberals, they're Communists, and they should be brutally slaughtered like the animals they are, if anyone wants for the sake of Western Civilization, join us and spread the word of the Kek. We're in the second civil war.

Donald Trump is a Puppet for the Jews
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc

The Red Pill
youtu.be/hMywgepLFqU

Trump Should be President of Israel
youtu.be/C7Stq6hvq5Q

Trump Praises Israel and Benjamin Netanyahu
youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY

Trump on Israeli Relations
youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M

No One is More Pro-Israel Than Trump
youtu.be/KKTJp8I8CaE

Trump's Message on Holohoax Remembrance Day
youtu.be/GBA_ELnhIVc

>sources

I wonder where this will lead. What world will we live in when the media has lost its last shred of credibility and you can never believe anything that is being said?

There is nothing more disgraceful then how the media behaves ever since trump started running for office.
CNN trump obsession:
92% of airtime on Trump; 96 critics vs 7 supporters lel oh the bias, oh the unproven pushed narrative, will we ever get adults back in the media? Not for the next 8 years i bet lol

Not gonna lie, former Flurgarblebumbadalumpapoompaloompaannoyingorangeebebabazlorgasuiishnuallahbergenbelsendrumpf voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Flurgarblebumbadalumpapoompaloompaannoyingorangeebebabazlorgasuiishnuallahbergenbelsendrumpf crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the scoopular codes.