Anonymous source says this

>Anonymous source says this
>Annomoust source says that

You know what? Trump is the one stopping dishonesty. When McMaster lied to the public, Donald went in and took responsibility for it. He doesn't stand for corruption

This is the Lefts last dying breath. After this, their credibility will be shot. Nothing will happen to Trump because he hasn't done anything. Can you link me to one verifiable source of legitimate communications between trump and russians?

No?

Bump

they're totally delusional if they think they've got anything on him worthy of impeachment. This is all a distraction from the real news.

drumpf is unstoppable, we already knew this. the cucked media will be totally finished by the end of the year.

fuck pedosta

>Anonymous sources are bad unless they fit the seth rich narrative

Beware Anonymous sources? Like Wikileak's sources?

like legitimate wikileaks documents with names on them you idiotic cum gargler

>doesn't understand what an anonymous source is
just fucking end your pathetic life already, literally nobody likes you and you're a retard

i mean, i kinda agree with you. you cant deny that the current government in america is absolutely corrupt tho at the highest levels. there is something going on.

Question is what happens first - people getting bored of their lies because they always turn out to be false (or have zero consequences, which is close to the same) or turning on Trump just to make this insufferable shit stop.

Explain how the anonymous source that says Seth Rich was the one who sent the emails to wikileaks is different than any other anonymous source. I'm genuinely curious how your mental gymnastics rationalize and justify your thoughts. Unless of course its just simple bias and hypocrisy, that I can understand.

>anonymous source that says Seth Rich was the one who sent the emails to wikileaks
top-tier dumbass right here. fucking lmao.

Provide your "source" and I'll concede your point.

how about you lick my sweaty nuts instead, shill?

No source? What a surprise!

Trump campaigned that he was against globalism. Once elected publicly said he is a globalist.

That was a huge lie. Now his Jew son in law heads the White House. Nepotism is corruption.

His promise to drain the swamp was a lie. He drained it right in to his office.

Everything about Trump care is a lie.

Last night in Sweden.

Alternative facts.

Trump never tells the truth, unless it is classified information to the Russians. Corrupt. Sad.

>reddit-tier gotcha comeback
seriously consider suicide.
>implying you'd know a source if it fucked your loose asshole
stop embarassing yourself

Provide him with a source. I have to agree with this. Consistency is key.

I like to see the proof in front of me for me to judge myself. However I do tend to think the Seth Rich story has something to it. Still doesn't mean anonymous sources aren't shit, they are. Especially in this day and age of "fake news"

>You know what? Trump is the one stopping dishonesty. When McMaster lied to the public, Donald went in and took responsibility for it. He doesn't stand for corruption
But that's not what happened, you retard. I am still baffled how you can take McMaster's statement nothing sensitive was shared because the president wasn't informed, then have Trump say he was discussing classifed information of related to air safety and terrorism, and conclude these two statements somehow contradict each other.

Working overtime? Care to elaborate?

Yeah they're done. The American people aren't buying what their fake news are selling.

You a fucking tard boy. That is just some of the big easy to understand stuff.

If you don't know that basic shit why the fuck are you pretending to be on Sup Forums.

Learn the difference between a patriot and a shill and you won't be so easily tricked by hurr durr bottom tier memes.

>Reddit spacing
kys

Funny that you brought up those nights in Sweden...

>When McMaster lied to the public
Wat? So you're saying Trump DID leak confidential information?