/CPD/ CHICAGO PD SCANNER THREAD - Balcony Masturbation edition

>BUT WHO THE FUCK IS ROBERT???
ROBERT is the hero Chiraq needs but doesn't deserve; His nemesis is MALE BLACK, a notorious thief, murderer, and general rapscallion. By night they battle for the fate of the city.

FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE

>>CPD Dispatch Stream:
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web

>>Same feed with ambient music:
youarelistening.to/chicago

>>For Ambiance:
soundcloud.com/sithdemonic/sets/newwaveretro

DANK AUSSIEROBERT OC:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLxgBxSiyU

#### #### #### #### #### #### #### ####

BACK THE BLUE
>>Get Behind the Vest donation drive:
getbehindthevest.org/
>Chicago cops aren't even issued fucking armor by their shithole city.

>>The Chicago Police Department Memorial Fund (ALSO GET SOME SWEET SWEET MERCH):
cpdmemorial.org/

CHICAGO'S K/D RATIO:
>>Shootings Scoreboards:
heyjackass.com
dnainfo.com/chicago/
chitownmugshots.com/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides/
homicides.suntimes.com/

>>Chicago Racial Demographics:
radicalcartography.net/index.html?chicagodots

>>Chiraq Gangland Map:
wbez.org/shows/wbez-news/in-chicago-gangs-abound-but-where-are-they/0d956c2e-171a-483a-8666-f5228d98812d

>>Police Codes:
bearcat1.com/radioil.htm

>>Chicago Police Dept. Directives:
directives.chicagopolice.org/directives/

>>Related twitter
twitter.com/spotnewsonig
twitter.com/hashtag/shitoemcsays

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/pD418Eky

Link to old thread:

Inb4 FCC kicks in masturbators door

balcony masturbation issue
hahaha
oh fuck
thats great
Im fuckin cryin here

>your job's a homicide

One of the headshots from earlier of do we have a fresh corpse?

One new bingo card tonight from sumgai

Repostan

..Anonymous (ID: M9FneNsq)
05/17/17(Wed)02:44:22 No.125865259
#

Muh hood is currently being gentrified (in a good way). The leftists squirm when I tell them where I live because the bean folk are being removed and I'm white as Himmler.

previous one 2A Archmage Robert BLACKout rules in full effect who wants to be a weiner

So I've been thinking of taking my buddies up to Chiraq to listen to CPD scanners and drive around so I can show them the true nature of male black. Are certain neighborhoods really so bad that I should actively avoid them and stick to giordannos and that mirror bean, or can a group of white boiz realistically get through englewood, Austin, Garfield park, etc. in a slightly fucked 2015 civic with no trouble?

Good evening comfy bros. What keeps you up late tonight? I've just finished school (for good) so I've got all the free time in the world while I search for a job... Slow but focused, feeling nice.

>Canada doesnt even compare to major US cities

I totally agree. Even the shady parts of Seattle are pretty fucking intense compared to here. The downtown eastside is a definite eye-scare though. Looks like literal zombies in every direction... Openly shooting up and all that.

Muh hood is currently being gentrified (in a good way). The leftists squirm when I tell them where I live because the bean folk are being removed and I'm white as Himmler.

Sounds nice and cozy, user. Himmler might be one of the funniest people in world history IMO. That Mongol fuck was up to some pretty strange stuff. I really only discovered how unusual and weird his life was via /his/ funny enough. Seems like he LARPed through the most interesting time in world history.

>So I've been thinking of taking my buddies up to Chiraq to listen to CPD scanners and drive around so I can show them the true nature of male black. Are certain neighborhoods really so bad that I should actively avoid them and stick to giordannos and that mirror bean, or can a group of white boiz realistically get through englewood, Austin, Garfield park, etc. in a slightly fucked 2015 civic with no trouble?

just keep moving and you should be alright

hit a light, bust a right

>ten females fighting in the street

There is a literal line in the sand where Robert will only go if a fellow Robert is harmed. Hence a few weeks ago when /male black/ (beaner gang) crossed the fucking line.

>Arguing with an intoxicated female
This will end well.

What is that line?

shit just got real

we have spaceroberts

godly

kek'd at this

>So I've been thinking of taking my buddies up to Chiraq to listen to CPD scanners and drive around so I can show them the true nature of male black. Are certain neighborhoods really so bad that I should actively avoid them and stick to giordannos and that mirror bean, or can a group of white boiz realistically get through englewood, Austin, Garfield park, etc. in a slightly fucked 2015 civic with no trouble?

Holy Jesus I am so jealous. We need to organize a fucking Sup Forums field trip - rent a bus, hire a driver, and have CPD playing with some comfy music while we drive around watching the chimpiest of all chimps.

Get a fucking rental car with insurance. That way you can just drop it back off in case you run into sewer nig and he jacks off on your car. Or tries to shoot you

>Holy Jesus I am so jealous. We need to organize a fucking Sup Forums field trip - rent a bus, hire a driver, and have CPD playing with some comfy music while we drive around watching the chimpiest of all chimps.

That's hilarious I had that thought today, but without the full blown tour bus and playing the stream idea that's brilliant

I think in NYC some guy organized bus tours of ghettos for asian tourists and made a pile of money before the SJW's shut him down
50 seats on your bus, 40$ for a two hour tour
1000$ hour

>robbed by two males dressed as females

Need a CDL and a bus with a bar in it, good fast wifi

Drive-through safari

Somewhere down in South Chicago, a native might have better perspective. When the streets start having numbers i don't go there.

>female raped at knifepoint

yes

cmon digits

It's tough out here on these streets, Robert.

kek

one more time

Ask and you shall receive.

the balcony edition

>Ask and you shall receive.
not just one but four 666's, we got that digimagic

The first /CPD/ meetup was cool. We hit up Parsons. Rogers park user, you here?

>intoxicated male
>not breathing

>the balcony edition
that ding ding magic, can't even see him

>Gangbangers being loud and harassing people
It's on.

Praise KEK

Welcome to bus time whitey gimmmme money

looks /comfy/ for a tour

Looks fucking expensive. I say if there's a Robert meetup, we get a group in separate cars with radios running around the city.

That is just smoke and mirrors, user. Never overpay for a polished turd.

Polished turd or not, paying a driver will cost you. Especially if you want to drive through coontown (which I doubt is a service typically offered).

If you can find one with a coach who's willing to drive their livelihood into the ghetto.

>Polished turd or not, paying a driver will cost you. Especially if you want to drive through coontown (which I doubt is a service typically offered).
Just disguise it as a book mobile

Black male HATES books

male black dyslexic

These niggers shoot at fireman and ambulances, you really want to taunt them with the fact that they're functionally illiterate?

>Male with plastic bag on his head laying on a park bench

>log on to Sup Forums
>click on /cpd/
>guy w gun kicking in door
>daughter getting forced in a car
>log off of /cpd/
>log off Sup Forums

gnight Roberts

stay decidedly unclassy, Chicago

>dat chicken song