So... about that wall of yours, when are you going to build it?

So... about that wall of yours, when are you going to build it?

I already have a 3500 kilometer thick border, Paco.

I'm still waiting

Beaners are too lazy to reach Canada. Probably couldn't last a winter, either.

This thread is not directed to fucking leafs, nobody gives a shit about leafs. Get out.

We don't need a wall, we have the ocean to keep your drugs out of our country.

Reminder that Frogs lost a war to Mexico

Shit, you're lucky I even responded. Looks like no one cares about your peasant country.

Shoo

Only because you lot were pulling a Vietnam and using fucking civilians and guerrila tactics to win. No shot french soldiers didint want to kill the innocents your military was hiding behind, Napolian has some fucking morality.

Cry more

You are now aware that the Aztecs, Incas and Mayans were so fucking retarded that they never even developed the wheel for pulling a wagon, a cart or a plow. They never domesticated any work animals.

Then the Spanish came and did so much fucking, they raped so many beaner cunts that they changed the entire future of the continents genetics for all eternity.

Mexico and all of South America are wheel-less Spanish rape babies.

Reminder that Europeans never even developed agriculture.

That's why you filth are degenerates, doesn't matter if your women and children die as long as theirs some roaches left to keep bearing offspring.

>doesn't matter if your women and children die
But you were the ones who killed them in invasion?
>frenchy faggot can't even keep his own filth in his country
>needs to invaded multiple times
>gets BTFO in the end

>cries about savages and shit

What BTFO are you even talking about though? Sure guirilla tactics were a bitch but we left to improve relations with America. It's not like you guys kicked us out. Lmao

to be fair we invented automated agriculture

well automated everything, actually

also most west europeans have ancestors from the west Caucasus (early herders/farmers, how do you think agriculture spread to the northland you inbred)

shut up france. you're all granny fuckers, as evidenced by your president. bend over for the arab cock and stfu fag.

>result
>Mexican Republican Victory
>Fall of the Second Mexican Empire
>French withdrawal
Seems like you got BTFO to me.
>we

>we
Do you know what a European is?

Also, you do understand that you likely have European ancestry?

Someone who lives in Europe.
Get away leaf, I already told you I don't give a fuck about you.

Even without it, ICE apprehension is up, Texas has no sanctuary cities and Illegal Immigration dropped dramatically. He also has 3 years to amass the plan to build it.

> a larger force of mexicunts defeat a smaller force of mexicunts after France leaves to go deal with other shit
>BTFO get rekt france, shitty Mexican soldiers beat the most elite fighting force in the world anyday.

Lmao

>Someone who lives in Europe.
An ethnic European, mate.

>l-leave me alone I don't have any arguments

But the congress doesn't even want to fund it?
>france lost to a bunch of unarmed amerindians
lol
@125868551
Piss off already

is that the same person? why does the left one look like a 40 year old crackwhore and the right one looks like she's a juicy 22 year old

>Not choosing to live on an island so you have a water border around your entire nation

what the fuck lmao

Makeup.
Women are the niggers of gender.