I live in El Salvador. I'm poor. If you were in my shoes, what would you do to become rich?

>poor
>can afford shoes
nice try jose

Study while working in some shitty job, then apply for less shitter jobs until you get a decent one which pays you an okay amount of money.

My name is Pablo, nice to meet you.

/thread

Don't kill people for money.

You'll kill a person who has somebody who likes them, then you'll just die later on.

Hello pablo.
Post proofs of your poorhood and i could send you some shit.

Bu-bu-but that would consume my whole life! No quiero trabajar como una mula para escalar tan poco...

become a fisherman and help create a eco tourisit safe space for faggy liberals

I have never bought an especial or big combo in Burger King, only economic combos.

This.

Market yourself as a guide for foreigners. Arrange to meet ppl at their hotels, give them itineraries on what to do where to go. Emphasis on safety and good restaurants, scams to be aware of. Charge something like USD25. They will always tip more.

And good luck with your life. Hope things go well for you.

Thank you very much. You gave me an honest and nice advice. I wish you only the best.

I'd do crime if I were you.

I know! it's tempting! But the problem is, the day you decide to live gangs, that day you are dead man. I say this because crime here is mostly commited by gangsters (pandilleros) and if you crime by yourself they will kill you. The crime is monopolized here.

See, I don't think there's anything you can do, in your country, that's gonna be low risk to improve your station. Why not take a risk with the gangs? You might make some money, maybe get to live comfortably, or you might fucking die and then you don't have to be poor anymore. I don't know, maybe you like living a whole lot.

good point

my suggestion is try to market something online. internet lowers the barrier to entry for business. you can join sites like ebay, etsy, amazon, etc., and sell things to potentially millions of people

you obviously already have internet, you are well on your way

if you got the internet, build a website you faggot

No problem. You might have to arrange to meet front desk manager. Tell them you are legit and trustworthy. You might have to offer him a cut say 10% of what you get. But tell him if anyone needs advise or info then he can contact you and you'll be straight on it. Also meet with a couple of restaurants or bars- tell them you will send customers their way. Ask for a kick back of a couple of dollars for every booking you confirm.

Start small and super professional. Initial outlay might be tough, good clothes, well groomed etc. But hopefully it will take off.

This kinda thing works in another area, you may find a tourist you work with helps you in other areas of your life. For instance, referees, seed money for expansion.

Another positive thing would be the satisfaction of knowing you showed a visitor to your country something good. They leave with a nice impression and when they get back say 'wasn't anywhere near as bad or scary as I thought.'

sell children to Hilary and Podesta

In that case i would be doing NOTHING to improve the development of my beloved country.Gangs are financed by the high class, to keep the populi living an eternal fear. So they can chose the public funcionaries, steal, act corrupted, and people will never say nothing because they are too bussy being afraid of their daily risk to go out of their little houses to earn $200 per month.

Crypto currencies.

Lmao that escalated quickly

>what would you do to become rich?
Kill as many infidels as possible.
As a martyr, your riches await you in paradise.

>improve english
...call center

Or company rep for calls, sugar/cofee/cotton

sell ass

Can I get a time stamp with some crappy third world stuff?

Do drugs, sell rugs.

This senpai show us your shitty kitchen or your shitty couch and tv or something, or maybe the roaches on your wall

come up with a good "project" and ask your local NED or open society for a donation, you'll need around 10 people to be taken seriously and you need to brainstorm a project that is easy to take funds out of, for instance make an NGO that "cooperates" with schools and pay youself out of the fund as a speaker with those funds while telling kids not to be racist or whatever

To be honest with you, I already had considered to work in the tourism field. But now, I'm even more excited to strive and try to succeed. Thank you very much! I wish you the best blessings!

>el salvador
>show us the roaches on your wall

its true, they are fucking huge, too. show them to us, OP. show us the ones that are so big, they can no longer fly.

I can be a speaker and promoter of peace culture!! That would be very popular here! thank you very much!

;-)

Happy?

Find a jew
Steal the jews' money
Kill the jew
Repeat

Currency exchange

Give a fake social security number to any one of many freelance writing websites.

Begin working as an American under this assumed number.

You can reliably earn about $10/hr and live like a king in your home country if you're a decent writer. If you can't do that, then you don't deserve a Western wage.

If not that, then I would offer my services as a pocket medic for $2/hr. It would pay as well as working, but be video games instead.

Time stamp!
Time stamp!

You have a computer. Learn to code. Insta profit

Put one one your head and hold up a sign that says "I am a nigerian prince, Sup Forums"

My dad came to the states and got a degree in nursing, he later joined the military, maybe try something like that

Well if your goal is to help out your country then based on that description I'd recommend a coup.

Dude how do you even survive with roaches this big?!

coffee and cocoa user, things along these lines......
I'm aware these are already well established in your country, but its all about being the middle man, not farming the shit.
you just need an original idea ;)

Assemble a trading caravan and travel around the country selling drugs.

hola, user! en universidad yo fui a chalatenango muchas veces para trabajar en proyectos de agua potable para los campesinos. no podia ver mucho del resto de su pais, pero los algunas cosas turisticas que visite (juayua, cuscatlan, la zona rosa) mucho me gusta. ahorita el salvador tiene un reputacion muy mal en los estados unidos como un lugar violente. pero probable hay turistas que tienen interes en visitar, porque es barato y una aventura, pero necesitan una guia para no asustarlos y para navigar un pais que no tiene mucha infraestructura turistico. te recomiendo hacer unas listas de destinos en el salvador que son un buen itinerario de vacacion y tratar de ofrecer sus servicios. tambien quizas sera util leer del historia de costa rica y aprender como los empresarios originales de turismo trasformen un pais de campesinos a un mecca de turismo. buena suerte!

I would move to the United States if I were you to be honest. You don't even need English.
I don't know how El Salvador is, but I can't imagine I'd like it. Here in Serbia there is a good social life and the average woman is a lot better looking than in the states. I will probably live in the United States to make money once I'm 30.

and since you asked this on Sup Forums
my other recommendation would be to form a right-wing death squad

I would kill myself

Thank you very mucho amigo! Realmente aprecio tu consejo amigo. En verdad estoy comenzando a animarme mucho más para emprender en el campo del turismo. Por cierto, buscaré sobre la historia del turismo en Costa Rica. Muchas gracias!! Bendiciones.

once you get enough funds you can try manipulating exchange offices, that's illegal, but it works, you start sending people into exchange offices with 50-100 dollars per person in your local currency, sell dollars untill local currency drops (you can crash a currency within a day but you should do it over the course of a week to avoid getting caught) the government will do the only natural thing and start building it up again, buy before the build it up and sell when they build it up, it's essentially robbing your own country but who gives a shit, you asked how to get rich not how to help your country

>Insta profit
How

Honestly learn a trade that's in demand in your area. You'll do fine OP

Bumping for OP. Other people have gotta have ideas.

Learn woodcraft