Sry pol

I'm white male, young.
I just breeded with an asian qt.
We're having the kid and I'm proposing to her tomorrow. I'm sorry I failed. I will be producing a HAPA child instead of the Aryan master baby you wanted. But hey, this is what will make me happy so I hope you are ok with my choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IfDXav79A1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if that's her you dun goof'd

>lip ring
>marry
LMAO

the lip ring symbolises the cock carousel that is forever attached (figuratively) to her mouth

If it´s not black or muslim, it´s fine with me

Not her (thank god). shes got no piercings or tats

You couldn't have just pulled your shit together and had white kids for fucks sakes

Do you have Asian guy friends? If you don't, you are a piece of shit and you should hang yourself

Please kill yourself or move to a shithole country.

in b4 reddit posts a kike father/oriental mother pairing meme

No problem until you fuck black.
Your kid will be white enough and asian chicks are nice.

If he decides to become Elliot Rodger, at least send him after kikes.

You should raise your child in Asia if ever

Majority of Hapas there turn out all fine I've noticed

It probably has alot to do with the social environment

You missed your chance to get with a true Ayran Chick and now you're stuck with a chink.

Ya done goofed.

How does it feel knowing you're giving birth to the next Eliot Rodgers?

Good thread.

Congratulations on your guts to pull through with this. Makes you more of a man than 3/4 of those "Racemixxing with asians" faggits. (Stumped most of them by just having sex, to be honest).

Godspeed user, keep in mind that being married is work, but if you both are ready to give something into this relationship you have a bright future before you. Good luck on the most difficult and most rewarding adventure of your life.

90% of those gewk mutts look full gewk. And half white = non white.

sounds like you don't give a fuck about all the identity issues you're giving your future kid

you're a dickhead

>falling for the marriage meme
>thinking it will last forever
>forgets about Brendan Fraser

Dont'you know getting her pregnant doesn't obligate you to cuck yourself for life?

>Sup Forums is finally realizing that Hapas are nothing more then disgusting mixed mongrels

This day can't get any better, Anything is better then a non-white child.

some of us know whats up

Epic memery

>ITT:Nu/pol/ falls for shitty b8

Is she honorary aryan at least?

(Japanese or hot Korean)?

>Koreans
>Hot
After a few rounds of plastic surgery, maybe

>I couldn't get a white woman to love me so I settled for something less and became complacent with it

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*sharp inhale*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I know that feeling bro

>gf is from albania

google search: how to cause an abortion without the girl knowing

This

>albania

At least she's white.

ALI-

>Whites racemixing with Asians is ba-

>Shit-ptar
>At least she's white.

>I hope you are ok with my choice.

It doesn't sound like there was much choice.

Get out.

Dont forget to train your son in marksmanship, previous supreme gentlemen was rather average in terms of fragging.

>turn out fine
If by "fine" you mean that they get bullied in school, develop identity issues and are more likely to be manically depressed, then you're right.
t. dated a half-jap girl

>amerinigger
>producing a white Aryan child
Yeah nice meme. Don't worry friend, you've not ruined anything. Enjoy your future life

You should be ashamed. Consider suicide for dooming your children to a life of confusion, identity crises and eternal isolation.

>I will be producing a HAPA child instead of the Aryan master baby you wanted.
Honestly if you fell for the asian gf meme you never were Aryan to begin with

You did great, OP. White people are a dying race so we might as well just get it over with.

>t.increasingly butthurt hapa

Admit that whites are superior to your mongrel kind, Chang.

"muh true scottsman"
There's a reason the Sup Forums sticky lists 2 dozen logical fallacies.
The lengths you Sup Forumsacks will go to to defend your retarded positions are laughable.

He looks Jewish not Asian

It's the future you chose.

youtube.com/watch?v=IfDXav79A1c

Don't post here ever again.

>korean sluts all uggos and need surgery
>some poor bloke marries a lie and knocks her up
>kid's an uggo too and gets surgery when they reach 18 or whatever
korea is plastic surgeons playing at being top jew

Being Hapa isn't that bad in Chinkcouver
Yeah, white people will never find me attractive, but I'm popular enough among Asians

The koreans in the US don't get plastic surgery.

Welcome to the club. Sup Forums will tell you "HERRRP YOU RACE TRAITOR NORMIE GTFO REEEEE", but there's nothing wrong with it. Only a fool would take anything written here as fact.

myancestorsmileybigchinNEET.jpg

lmfao

disgusting

this is a slide thread, saged

DONT WORRY
If your kids keep breeding with whites, all traces of Asian will slowly dissapear. That's why marrying HAPAs is okay, they are white enough.

You will feel disappointment every time you look at your miscreant son and he will know it

Because hapas aren't fucked up right?

At least it wasn't a nog, better than nothing.

shill thread

sage

Sage

>Implying theyll even breed

Underrated

No.

Except hapas are twice as likely for mental illness

Yes.

>My happiness is more important than our people's future
White Jewry in a nutshell

This race is fucking finished because none of you cuckolds are willing to persevere

>Make me happy
Fuck you, you selfish prick. I am a hapa. You're male children are gonna be smart or gifted but plagued by insecurity. You,re female children will be insane whores. Seriously, hapa women are fucking nuts and broken.

So congradulations, you and you're wife will be happy while your children suffer never truly relating to their parent or anyone around then. Your son is gonna be a depressed 20 yr old loser and your daughter will hate you and leech your life force and energy all while destroying your family and mentally destroying you. Selfish prick.

>i will betray my race and bring more nonwhites into the world but as long as it makes me happy whats the big deal lmao who cares if i'm a race traitor and will be killed along with my wife and child when the hammer falls XD
your child will be an abomination and a deviant against your white blood. it will hate itself, you, and the pure forms of you and your whore's respective races

>muh honorary aryans
doesnt mean you can race mix, faggot

>white enough
one drop

yeah because who cares about things like standards, loyalty, or even the survival of the white race lmao

>denial
Sup Forums is always right

>keep the nonwhite blood mixed in with the whites, goy. seamlessly integrate it into the gene pool until it is unnoticeable
i bet you fell for the bleaching meme as well

honorary never meant it was okay to mix
Hitler said himself

>white enough
No he won't
He'll be a minority wherever he goes

You can still drop her off on an island in the Philipines and try again with someone worthy. Don't give up. Just don't support that mut bastard griwing in her fish bowl.

Why take the extra step and get married you fuckwit? You can be with her and not get married. Getting the government involved in your business is the dumbest shit ever

this is the 3rd thread of this kind today
PSYOP!!! SAGE!!

What race is she?

Japanese(honorary according to hitler himself)>>Taiwanese/South Korean/Singaporean(Civilized but possibly blue pilled)>Filipinos/Southeast Asians(mexicans of asia but atleast not nignogs)>>>Chinese(Marxist insectoid hivemind, as bad or WORSE than jews)

Also asians are usually shit tier parents, so make sure she's actually westernized (does not just mean she liked white cock)

Speaking as a WM/AF here

You just doomed your son to have a small cock.

Honorary Aryan never meant it was okay to mix with
And a Japanese/Austrian created the EU

Teach the kid how to shoot, he might make a bigger killcount when he finally snaps.

Okay that's fine, but you better move to her country whatever it may be and raise our kids over there.

>getting her pregnant before marrying her

idiot

Be a good father, be a good husband. That is all anyone should ask.

I am the one who is sorry for you.

My friend did the same thing. His kids look nothing like him. Enjoy wondering if it is yours or some other random white dudes.

Which is why the majority of them are repulsive to look at.

How is that any diffrent from coal burning?

No, Hitler said that people against mixing with Japanese are bakas and that they should commit seppuku.
This is a fact.

so my white pure bred children now have to attend school with your filthy hapa shits? why do you do this user? why do you continue the cycle of pain

Congrats on the kid, and marriage, friendo!

Make enough money so you can send him/her to private school! Best of luck!

But why?

Adopt a white kid, idiot

Don't apologize to us. Apologize to that kid who's going to have to deal with to consequences of your fetish. Not only that you're marrying his mother only because you got her pregnant. I bet you ghost her ass in 3 years or less you fucking deadbeat degenerate. You better hope that kid turns out cool as fuck he's in for a rough life because of you

hope you find out she got BLACKED in the past

You've fucked up. If you wanted to just bang some random chink in China while there - fine. Giving a gook your seed is insane. It's used for status and that's it. I've traveled throughout Asia (shit-tier and honorary Aryan) and it's always the same shit. SE asia is the worst for that. She's going to leave you for a richer white guy one day. I hope you're mentally prepared.

THIS GUY KNEW SOMETHING. He posted these exactly 40 minutes before the server went offline and the ability to post images was lost.

Go makes some yogurt Todor. Stop promoting that shit on pol

Nigga please! Asians are cool.

You're kids will be fine... As long as you teach them Hitler did nothing wrong.

You have forfeited your right to enter Valhalla to feast and sing in the company of Odin. That will be your eternal punishment for this crime of the flesh.

Wtf is happening!!

At least she's not black

If its a son he will look like potato no matter what. Great job, goy.

>You're kids will be fine... As long as you teach them Hitler did nothing wrong.
They'd think you're a hypocrite and join the jews