Why are Ameridumbs so mentally insufficient compared to Europeans?

Why are Ameridumbs so mentally insufficient compared to Europeans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6gX9qkvWgs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why are Ameridumbs so mentally insufficient compared to Europeans?

>My delusional memes that i made to satisfy my delusions are real
top kek

>TIME MAGAZINE IS FAKE LIBERAL NEWS
>OMG NOW IT IS TOTES REAL NEWS
Why are Sup Forumstards so delusional and they have such low self awareness they cant even see their hypocricy xd?

Because we are from Europe?

I love that they use populist as a pejorative.

Stop samefagging

Everyone hates that rotten teeth cuck.

Why are left wing news papers useing the word Populists.

They are saying the regulur people have been deafeated by the elite again right in front there faces.

Our government education purposely keeps us stupid OP.

YOU REALLY MUST BE THE RUDEST MAN IN EUROPEN POLITICS.

youtube.com/watch?v=6gX9qkvWgs0

I also love that they try to paint their Pyrrhic victories as defeat for the right
The right is stronger than it has been in decades and is only growing

You got a fuck load of nogs, and most white burgers are creationist Jesus-niggers. Two of the most retarded demographics known to mankind make up 99.9% of America.

>The right is stronger than it has been in decades and is only growing
It didn't grow fast enough though, some of your countries aren't gonna last until their next elections

>They are saying the regulur people have been deafeated by the elite again right in front there faces.

Right after the French elections I was really wondering if journalists even think about what they write or if it's just mindless reactions by now.
I saw a bunch of them writing & saying that it's good that Le Pen didn't get the presidency or else she would have held a referendum on the EU membership of France.

Not even that Le Pen would have taken France out of the EU, but that she would have held a referendum.
The obvious implication is that the French people would have voted to leave and that it's good that they can be kept enslaved for at least 4 more years - and I am really not sure if they are consciously aware of what they are saying because that's quite the message to send.

Go back to fucking your goat, Ahmed. The real Brits will purge you one day soon.

Yeah, because those who are opposing globalism will totally die off within the next four years.
Our political equivalent to California just kicked out the Social Democrats and elected a government consisting of economic liberals and cuckservatives. Clearly the left is half a step away from total domination.

>despite that, none of the three have a new government now because the far left cannot into making compromises

Lol, if "muh collapse anytime soon" theories were true, there would have been American civil war 4 years ago.
Times have changed, things will wither out, not explode in this century.

Haha! Typical retard response.

What exactly is happening in the Netherlands at the moment anyway? Our media doesn't spend that much attention on you.

His remark to Austria is definitely quite entertaining though, considering they just called re-elections and will probably get Kurz. Who, while not being totally nationalistic, is also not one of their preferred globalism shills.

The disdain they hold for the general populace is incredible.

Am I not accurate? Are you not some pedo worshipping Pakistani interloper?

It really fucking is and it also explains why all the media outlets are struggling to maintain their readership.

Their audience are the average people, yet they never miss a chance to take a massive shit on them and brown nose the government.
They want the average guy to buy their worthless drivel, but they also want to keep being invited to those nice political dinners and whatever other amenities they get for shilling the party line.

That seems to be a general problem with modern Western society though, people think that they can just cherry pick whatever they want and the consequences those choices entail don't exist. I expect them to push for more government run media soon so they can nationalize themselves and thus force people to buy their shit through taxes.

The bloodline has been watered down.

Totally inaccurate sorry brad.

The Greens sank the coalition talks because they want to abolish our borders and whatever sovereignty we have left.

The Cuckservatives here are power-hungry, but not nearly suicidal to let that happen.

But Hofer won the Austrian election both times it was held.

Nice. Same is essentially happening here, with the Greens trying to grant voting right to non-citizens and shit like that.
Even most left leaning politicians are realizing that this is political suicide and they'll get strung up in the streets if they approve this.

So what are the Netherlands looking forward to now?

"Nationalists and populists" = humanity. It's normal. It's biological; natural. It's eternal.

Well I am no more from Africa than you are from Pakistan, Tommy.

>Guy Verhofstad will die in your lifetime.

It is a good feel

Instead of saying nationalists defeated why dont they say globalists won?