Female may be spared jail even though she STABBED boyfriend

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/16/oxford-university-lavinia-woodward-stabbed-boyfriend-may-avoid-jail

Why are women allowed to get away with things that a man would go to prison for? For a very long time.

This bitch punched her boyfriend in the face, threw things at him and then stabbed him with a bread knife, but may be let off because she's studying to be a surgeon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/84phU8of02U
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/01/why-we-should-close-womens-prisons-and-treat-their-crimes-more-fairly
i.imgur.com/gwARsGp.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

read this as studying to become a sturgeon

pretty amazing animal

Jesus, I find fish creepy as fuck and that thing is terrifying.

I would kill for some fish right now, anything smoked and savory would do.

>Why are women allowed to get away with things a man would go to prison for? For a very long time.
Well because we live in a society where women have the same rights as men in most countries and still feel oppressed and we let them get away with it most of the time because of our liberal way of thinking.

In ancient greece. Beautiful women would get off the hook because they were clearly "blessed by the gods".
For all our advances we're still working with overclocked monkeybrains.

jails are sexist cause its 95% males

when will we have jail gender equality?!

Because feminism is about female supremacy and the perpetuating the matriarchy.

It's literally about women using their vaginas to manipulate beta males into giving them everything they want.

You really shouldn't need to be asking this question if you're already posting on Sup Forums.

Thats endangered species mad man!!!!!

>Eating fish

...Are you Asian?

That's just how the law works. You know what the literal meaning of the word 'privilege' is? 'Private law', as in one law for the privileged and one law for everyone else.

Sometimes I think all the hysteria about rape culture, patriarchy, etc, etc, is just a clever ploy to keep people looking anywhere but at the real judicial bias in the west. Women know they can't possibly defend how they're treated by the justice system, so the only way they have of keeping their privilege is to make sure the focus of the argument is always on something else, so the fact that they can literally get away with attempted murder never gets brought up.

That's a big fish

hot

Come on guys, if she can't practice her surgery then how are women ever going to break through the glass ceiling? I say let her stab all she wants until she gets the hang of it.

isnt surgery basically glorified stabbing anyways?

It is when it's a female surgeon

too smart to be imprisoned

Anyone who stabs people shouldn't be allowed to be a surgeon

this, who the fuck would trust the crazy bitch to operate on your heart

Society is ruled primarily based on value added.

The last thing the British government wants is to lose on on what would possibly be a half million quid in tax revenue by tanking her job prospects.

If they are convinced that she's not actually crazy enough to kill someone, then there is no reason to rock the boat.

Hey, why not? I mean, Muzzies are allowed to rape. Women already get to kill their babies - we may as well let them kill everyone else. Now, what special powers shall we give Muslim women?

>Stabbed with a bread knife

OH THE MEMES

She probably didn't have a Class IV knife license allowing a pointed tip or serrated edge.

>women lack responsibility in that they are protected from the logical consequences of their own actions

>women are allowed to vote despite diminished responsibility

i want off this ride

It is.
She was just trying to practise on her bf for her practicle exam.
They didn't have any anesthesia at home so she tried to knock him out with a punch.

>This bitch punched her boyfriend in the face, threw things at him and then stabbed him with a bread knife
>stabbed him with a bread knife
who cares lol

but then
>UK

when sadiq khan becomes ayatollah i hope he honour kills this bitch

>yfw you don't have a qt soon to be Dr. gf that hits and stabs you when you're masturbating to pics of holocaust victims

Leave her be, she needs to practice if she wants to be a good surgeon.
It would be unacceptable if some muslim who got shanked by another muslim would die because of the lack of a skilled doctor.

Reminds me of this oldie:
youtu.be/84phU8of02U

>The court ruled a white teen who stabbed a classmate to death will face the jury as a 300-pound black man.

How do you stab someone with a bread knife?

I would stab her... with my dick :)

I bet he is. WHAT A FUCKIN LOWER CLASS DUDE.

I'm a woman and i am not ok with that. I think this is because woman+wealthy family that she can avoid jail.

7th comment is best comment. Humans have always been this way. Muh hotties.

Nobody mentioning that it happened while she was drunk and high.... and she wants to practice medicine?

Does this defence work for... anyone else? A conviction of any kind would prevent just about anyone from achieving their dreams.

Assuming the same principles apply to all sentences, I see no problem with this. Punishment should be appropriate to the crime, it's only positive that judges are aware that a jail sentence means more than "just" being locked up for a while.

>Assuming the same principles apply to all sentences

and that's the problem...

Women who wear leather jackets are almost always guaranteed crazy whores

U U U U

Why the fuck would he kill the fish? What a loser. Those things live to be over 100 years old.

Gynocentrism.

Commiebook
katie(dot)lomas(dot)355

>get punched
ok stop
>get stabbed
now she's dead
what. a. fag.

I know a guy that stabbed a women in the skull, the knife broke and barely hurt her, but he still got put away for 60 years, so he's never getting out alive.

Not saying he should be set free, but yeah.
When you're a male and fuck up, expect maximum punishment.

let's start #JailGenderEquality

Yeah sturgeons are really special, dudes a massive faggot for hunting those fish.
Probably compensating for this thin wrists and smaller dick.

Lol

There are false accusations of rape where men serve custodial sentences, and the women who put him behind bars have absolutely 0 charges brought against them.
There was that female doctor in the states who went mental at the uber driver and the only reason anything happened was because she was hounded online.
Someone I know, his kid died recently of internal bleeding (fuck knows how) anyway, the child was under the mothers custody as she won the court case. I guarantee nothing will happen to her and if he had custody the kid would still be alive.

Stabbed him in leg, no big deal and she's qt.

Everybody knows when a woman commits a crime, she does it in a way that makes the victim feel valued and appreciated.

As for men, well, men are just fucking evil.

2d > 3d

>getting stabbed by a female
He should go to jail for being an embarrassment to manhood.

All the man has to do is come out as a muslim and say that she did it out of bigotry for his religion.

BOOM, life in prison for her.

bitch-privilege

the #SentencingGap is real

#StabYourSupport

Because men and women are not equal.

#FemalePrivilege
#VaginalPrivilege
#SentencingGap

Get these trending, lads.

Bread knives have a serrated edge. You're thinking of a butter knife.

Well, I hope you're aware that Sturgeon, especially in north America and most of Russia, are far from being an extinct species as they have barely if any predation once they reach adulthood. Some species that were poached for their caviar (that mostly in Russia where there is an entire industry and honestly, they are insane in how well they take care of their Sturgeon nowadays. Even give them surgeries under anesthesia so get the caviar with as little effect on the sturgeon itself who can afterward be sent back to the pool as if nothing happened) are indeed classified with the risk of extinction, but not all of them.

But with that said, I'd eagerly let the Sturgeon back to water if I happened to caught one by accident, which is unlikely given that the technique to fish them out is quite peculiar and specific to their species.

Common law is crap. What of judge is this, who thinks that this Person has the mental quality to get anywhere near sensible areas in a hospital.
>t. lawfag

>what kind

I remember reading some comments from people comparing this to the sentence that the rapist swimmer got.

In fairness, at least he went to jail.

tough shit, should have thought about her career before stabbing someone

>rich white person doesn't face consequences for their actions

#whoa #wow

Dem Eyes

She is obviously a complete Psychopath.

She a gud gurl, she dindu nothin
She just practicing cutting people open for school.

With face like that, she could stab be and I would not even be mad.

If we jailed up all the lunatic agressive women, most of them would be jailed.

Now the truth is that women have more value than men, you know deep down to be true it always was women and kids first and it will remain that way. we hardly punish women, we always protect them no matter what.

>Now the truth is that women have more value than men

Nope, not when there's more than 50% women.

Not when women contribute nothing and soak up all the resources and provide intense amounts of bitching.

I'll just leave this here, guys.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/01/why-we-should-close-womens-prisons-and-treat-their-crimes-more-fairly

That's fucking crazy, I can assure you if she was throwing glass jars and shit before stabbing him this wasn't her first time losing her temper. Judge should have been able to see that.

>MUH PATRIARCHY

Was getting caught part of your plan?

The UK, where having a pussy gets you off stabbing a man, but streaming a film gets you 10 years in a prison.

Why didn't she BIN THAT KNIFE?

She is pretty, the judge has a penis and is an old letch.

That's all you need to know about the legal system in the UK.

because old men still live in the time when women had to be protected.

So they get the bet of both worlds.

Society has focused on a narrative of women>men in terms of moral high ground. Not just females, the men think this way too.

Whenever a woman abuses her boyfriend or husband, the first thought that pops into a lot of people's minds is "what did he do to her?"

SHITTY SLIDE THREAD DESIGNED TO MAKE YOU RAGE OVER STUPID SHIT

ALL HANDS ON DECK FOR SETH RICH SHIT
YES FAGGOTS ITS THAT IMPORTANT

I remember someone made a flow chart about how the British Legal system works.

For some reason, Sup Forums isn't letting me attach images, so: i.imgur.com/gwARsGp.png

We can talk about two things at once, retard. 4chens has lots of space. Browsers can handle multiple tabs.

>Browsers can handle multiple tabs.

He's Australian. I doubt they can handle the packets.

you have horrible tits though

Kinda like Clinton getting away with killing Seth Rich for wikileaks?

If she was cutting off part of an infant's penis she could legally do it without anesthesia. She'd just have to say God told her to do it.

I'm eating a can of bumblebee chunk light tuna in vegetable oil... man it's good to be on top.

>yfw she probably didn't even suck off the judge >he is simply whiteknighting

Technically it was sexual assault, not rape.

I never said it was rape.

The point is, this... cunt for lack of a better words stabbed her boyfriend and gets zero fucking jail time.

The swimmer rapist got six months (which was pathetic), but again, at least he went to fucking jail for some of it.

This. Not Guilty! Men don't like to convict a pretty woman and it has nothing to do with modern feminism. It has been like this for a long time.

Here in the US there were two cases where prisons got sued for making women spread their labia during routine body searches. The prisons lost both times. Even the ACLU got involved. Yet males still have to get naked in groups and show every possible hiding place.

>theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/01/why-we-should-close-womens-prisons-and-treat-their-crimes-more-fairly

jesus christ leftists make me want to fucking vomit

Here's why this shit happens. The government hires minorities and vaginas, even if they are not qualified. In law, this means that the government is hiring useless diversity quotas as the next generation's prosecutors.

On the other hand, all the good lawyers (ie white men) are going to private practice, like defense work. Therefore, there is a disparity in skill between government lawyers and defense lawyers. At the same time, most judges comes from prosecution, and due to the diversity quotas, that
means they are usually women.

That means you have dumb judges, smart defense, and dumb prosecution.This is why you are seeing these ridiculous rulings.

#I'mWithHerInJail

It's quite obvious she got away with it due to having her UK bread knife license and insurance in good standing for multiple years. Plus after the stabbing she binned that knife.