Warning signs in dating

Let's make the definitive Sup Forums list for those in the dating game:

Avoid women who have/say:
>Tattoos
>"My spirit animal is"
>Gauged earlobes.
>"Problematic"
>Darkies commenting on instagram/facebook.
>Any feminist books, youtube likes, etc.

why the hate on tattoos? i get the rest but why tattoos? unless you mean shit like the pic included . then i totaly get it.

Tattoos on a woman are usually a slut warning sign. The tramp stamp has been replaced by the script on the ribcage and the small stamp on the hip bone but the end result is still the same: slut.

I suppose if you find a woman with meaningful tattoos it'd be one thing but I've yet to see that myself. It's always just an extension of their slut identity.

Another for the list:
>Obsessively talking about "Queen" Beyonce/Bey/the Beyhive. Especially if white.

> "i'm not like other girls "

Unnatural hair color

Sup Forums = avoid women

Thats the end game
/thread

tattoos are usually pretty degenerate especially on women and I personally don't like them

i have an interesting idea
i have this Master/slave relationship going on with my girlfriend as in she basically does anything i tell her to
im thinking about telling her to get a tattoo on the back of her thigh that says "Property of user"
she already agreed that she wants to do it but i don't have any immediate plans to go through with it but maybe some time in the future when
thoughts?

>> t. Expert on women

i have an intersting idea though*

>tfw your spirit animal is a 1986 ford taurus

>there's a tattoo in my pic
ffffffffffffffff

The easiest to see warning signs;

If within 3 dates she pulls out her phone and it isnt an emergency, leave her.

If she takes or asks to take a selfie within a few dates.

If she has to stop mid meal to go outside for a smoke.

any of these, walk away.

Listen to OP. He knows.

fuck, now I have to break up with my boyfriend.

That fucker loves selfies.

Of course you should. Being gay is degenerate.

Won't surprise me that the OP really looks like this

everything except the last one are all wrong
unless you never want to date a woman in a western country ever

>im thinking about telling her to get a tattoo on the back of her thigh that says "Property of user"
>she already agreed that she wants to do it but i don't have any immediate plans to go through with it but maybe some time in the future when
>thoughts?

don't. women are stupid and need to be protected from themselves. if she loves you it's because she trusts you and considers you a viable alphamale to raise a family with. don't abuse her trust.

idk what kind of man takes selfies
but then again he's gay
so you should both just kys

Shouldn't you be off building a wall instead of white knighting sluts online?

how is that abuse?
i mean if intend to leave her directly after that would be pretty assholeish
she seems like a keeper to me though because its pretty hard to find submissive women anymore

If she takes out her phone for a non-emergency she's too self involved. The first few dates are about selling yourself, showing the best you to attract a possible mate. If she can't leave her phone, she's either not interested or too self involved to ever care about you.

Of she want's the selfie she's looking for validation and / or attention from other people when she's with you. Again, self involvement or you're just a means for likes / (You)'s etc. Either way, it'll never be about you.

If she has to stop to go outside to smoke during a meal, she either has shitty impulse control or addiction issues. Again, not worth your time or effort.

>Sup Forums list
>for those in the dating game
what did he mean by this

> 'OMG I loooove disney'

Did it hurt, OP?

yeah i get all you're reasoning
as for the smoking i just would never date a smoker
but the rest of the stuff... you basically might as well MGTOW my dude

Don't lower your standards due to being lonely, or wanting to get your dick wet. Always think long term.

> single mothers

>pic related

yeah... long term as in i want a wife before i die
and desu those things aren't important to me because women can be trained to be how you want them to be

>not a virgin

This.

The only selfie my fianceƩ and I have is one that her mother wanted us to take.

I have taken the film redpill and bought her a Polaroid camera. If we want pictures of ourselves somewhere, we each take turns taking a proper photo that goes into a photo album instead of becoming another datapoint for Facebook's dataminer.

The only thing we use our cellphone cameras for are for pictures of cats.

>tfw all girls here have been banged by at least +15 guys at age 22

Whats the point lads

My friend got chlamydia the other day from a girl he's in a relationship in.

Everyone I know has been in a relationship and broken up

You're in for a lot of disappointment, hurt and alimony.

That's the null SET.

Well played OP, well played

>her dick is bigger than yours.

>septum rings

Dropped immediately

Why would I avoid women when they already avoid me?

Single mothers.

I refuse to have anything to do with them unless their husband died as a firefighter running into a burning building to save puppies.

you're in for dying alone if those are your standards
you can come to america and find an amish girl though
they'll actually fit your standards
the rest won't.

and dw about me. im a skilled womanizer and i know how to manipulate women and i know which ones will and won't follow my lead
and as long as they follow you're lead you can make them be however you want to be
pro-tip: treat them like children/dogs not adults.

I'm married with 2 kids mate.

I didn't find my wife until i was 24, I'm 32 next month. Had many girls i knew i could marry, but just didn't. I want a happy life, not a standard life.

Tatoos are ok only if you're a biker or a soldier

Don't. You're just as degenerate as a nigger if you do.

>speaks english
>raised in the west

come at me motherfuckers, i won't fall into the same trap.
I used to have a no tattoo policy and I passed up some sexy women based off of it. I've learned to change my ways, tattoos are sexy and sometimes mean a woman knows how to resist pressure. It all depends on the type of tattoo, location, etc.

>youtube likes

What?

There's a flip side to that coin.
If you're the one advocating she gets that gay ass tattoo, you're probably a homo douchebag loser too, maybe even more so. The fact you are unaware of this basically cements the fact.

Avoid men who are
>white
>alt-right
>have an abnormal amount of frog pictures(esp cartoon ones)
>believe hitler did nothing wrong
>hate poc for no reason
>always trying to show how evil poc are
>blames the jews or feminism
>isnt a feminist

>i want a happy life
me too man
but the traits that are far more important to me are submisiveness and loyalty
posting selfies when they're young is about as bad as me wasting my time gaming and going on Sup Forums
i understand since you're 32 now though
it was a little easier in your time
finding a woman today who doesn't do those things is extremely unlikely

What's the point goys?
Just stop dating women!!!
That'll show em!

okay explain why that's degenerate
im willing to listen
convince me.

>See beautiful blond haired girl
>Beautiful face
>Has a cow ring

>a fucking leaf.

This is a good one, can't believe I forgot it:

>I only have male friends because I can't relate to other girls because I'm so different and unique.

But I like chicks with tattoos, they look hot. =(

>branding her body with my name
>gay
it sounds pretty awesome to me
and proves how submissive and devoted to me she is

I want to date my man

It's just that it feels pointless at times

How am I even special if she's made love to dozens of complete strangers

I'm just a guy who can take her out on nice adventures and shit but will she ever love me

Yeah, like I said, you sound like a faggot.

>that pic

but what if she only has male friends because she used to be a dude?

care to explain your reasoning?
is it the tattoo or the content of the tattoo?

That reminds me.

>constantly talks about how much she likes pizza.
>wears pizza on clothing.

Fucking hipsters.

funny part is liberal sjw types simply ache to be scrogged by white guys

You ever seen a bitch with some retards name tattooed on them?
Did they look like degenerate white trash to you? (The answer is yes)
You shouldn't need to (brand your girlfriend, guy.

That's like spray painting your name on the side of a car you own.
Shits gay, brother

That'd be really shitty of you even if she goes along with it.

Here are a few big ones you all left out:
1. If you catch her in multiple lies from the get go. Even if it's relatively small stuff, you can be sure she'll lie about the bigger stuff later.

2. If she brings up an Ex multiple times (maybe even once, your call) she's not over him and she's going to put you through hell trying to help you get over him. You'll basically be a crutch for her. Also, at some point it will show she's more concerned about her ex than she is about you.

3. Baby crazy.

ive only seen men do this
and it won't be all flashy and retarded font and it won't be somewhere others can see it unless she's wearing a bikini
it will be pretty small too

it's gay if a man does that sure but not for me to want her to do it
might as well tell me it's gay that i have her call me "Master" and kneel in front of me

Women are already afraid of video games and anime because they're realizing those things are more attractive to men than a fat slut with insane standards. Being a tryhard only exacerbates the problem by enabling them.

go to her facebook , if you find any pictures where she's posing aka. duckface, needlessly tilted head etc.

Run

why.
no one's given me a single good reason why i shouldn't let her do it

>88
Why were they laughing?

>she's over 16
>she can't do the splits
>shes anything but blonde
>shes intelligent

All dealbreakers tbqh

Nose rings are an instant DQ for me

You're a fetishist getting off on the power she gives you, you're a degenerate.

>3. Baby crazy.
That's not 100 percent bad, I like it when women are like that. I'm the farthest thing from baby crazy too.
I wouldn't want to date a woman that has my name or anyone else' name on her body. I find tattoos sexy too, and they are not a red flag to me. The name stuff just shows a lack of long term thinking though.

fuck that, most duckface girls are hot

Fuck Sup Forums learn to enjoy sexy women, if they are degenerate it doesn't have to be long term, but give it a shot.

Then again, I'm pretty fucking degenerate.

women aren't known for their foresight.
not really a realistic expectation to have for them

Are you married? If not, there is at least a decent chance she won't spend her life with you. It would be a shitty thing to put her through.

Have you spent much time around ghetto people? Ever see the women with multiple kids that may or may not be from different fathers? There sure are a lot of them with a guy's name tattooed on their cleavage.

Most people I know who've gotten tattoos are total (((media))) try hard sell-outs that do anything to (((fit in))).
Tattoos are mostly unoriginal and have no meaning other than "hey, look at me, I got a tattoo when I was 18-20 because I'm totally cool. LLLLIIIIIIIKKKKKKKEEEEEE MMMMMEEEEEE FFFFFFOOOOORRRRR MMMMMMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

>peace of mind
>hot duckface girl

pick one

You're right, don't be a tryhard.
Have standards of your own and be upfront about them.( just don't be obnoxious about it) subtly is key.
You're allowed to want to only date women that act like traditional women.
That's your preference.
If some chick is a complete degenerate, drop her. She'll hopefully straighten up for the next guy.
We enable these broads, remember that.

it isn't a fetish to want to be dominant
that's natural and the way God intended it
science also agrees that women are naturally submissive and men naturally dominant
and yes i do find it highyl attractive to find a woman submissive enough to put my name on her body

>implying any of you blatant mysognysts could land a date with a woman

It absolutely is a fetish.
God doesn't exist and you're just a degenerate.
"science agrees" science doesn't agree you should tell your gf to scar her body.

no. ive never spent time in a ghetto.
i guess it would be a good idea to wait until we're married if we get married to let her do that.
that's a good point
and we're both ardent traditional christians so divorce is not likely if we did get married

Tattoos
>LOOK HOW SOCIALLY RELAVANT I AM!!!! LIKE ME!!!!!

they aren't known for that but tattooing someone's name is taking lack of foresight to another level. That's why it's not very common and typically only on prostitutes and strippers. I know that's harsh, but that is what a lot of people will think.
believe me, I made my choice long ago.

Sound like you're talking about degrading her.
Far be it from me to complain about treating some street whore like trash.
Shits great and I did a lot of it in my day.
But you're talking about your potential wife. You don't want a woman with issues.
Normal, hardworking, consistent.
If the bitch knows life is long and hard and sometimes boring, but she's willing to work through it together with you. Keep her. If she does shit for attention, drop the bitch and find one that works.

As in you're married? How did it go for ya

God exists and created you and me.
and i like how you avoided the meat of my argument and made a strawman instead

i SAID sience agrees that women being submissive and men being dominant is natural
which it in fact DOES
so if it's NATURAL for me to want to be dominant than it by definition is NOT a fetish

your argument is destroyed. make a new one.

Name on body is pure white trash faggot. You've mistaken dominance as incredible insecurity you just don't realize it

>That's not 100 percent bad, I like it when >women are like that. I'm the farthest thing from baby crazy too.

You've obviously never had one try to trick you and get pregnant. That shit is scary.

Also, if she's baby crazy she is likely to go along with things that she normally never would. This might not be a bad thing if you're hitting it and quitting it, but if you're planning on anything potentially long term then what do you think will happen after that baby comes along? It's going to appease her biological craving and be a massive source of stress. All of those things she was willing to overlook when she was blinded by her biological imperative are going to come to surface in a big way and you're going to have a bad time... worse yet, that kid is going to have a bad time.

If everyone thinks I am a rapist just because I am a man does that mean I may as well do it?

big ugly stupid font tattoos, yes
but the tattoo i have in mind will be small and somewhere no one will see unless she's lying on her back in a bikini

i'm pretty sure im gonna let her do it bros.

That's pretty corny. Idk how you take yourself seriously desu

No he doesn't he agrees you should hold up the family unit, god doesn't tell you to fuck up your gf or wife you degenerate fuck.

>Talks about god, to explain absolute degeneracy.
If god does exist you're burning in hell

> """dating"""
You're part of the problem, bluepill normie.

Man

These threads make me sad for the rest of the western world. I met my wife when I was 15 and we married after I got my degree and we had the money to move to a place of our own. Shit, going for drinks or playing sports with my mates is depressing enough already what with the horror stories they are telling about the women they meet.

fe(male)

actually I have.

Also, I've seen a lot of ghetto people at stores in not so nice parts of town.

Sounds pretty inconsequential then.
You're just best off not getting it.

How hard is that?
Not wasting money on gay ass stupid thing nobody cares about, but is actually wholly retarded and makes you seem insecure.

Glad we talked it out.
I feel better, how bout you?