Brit/pol/ Fuck Belgium in particular edition

>Success for Labour in election would be 200 seats, says McCluskey
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/16/success-for-labour-in-election-would-be-200-seats-says-mccluskey
archive.fo/8So8j

>Labour's "costed" manifesto doesn't include cost of nationalising anything
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39930865
archive.fo/0lLEP

>Police jeer at Diane Abbot
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/16/police-delegates-jeer-diane-abbott-over-comments-on-spit-hoods
archive.fo/owkiI

>Greens want to subsidise tampons for some reason
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39943496

>EU powergrab: court rules that national parliaments don't need to ratify trade deals made by the commission
theguardian.com/law/2017/may/16/uk-brexit-boost-ecj-rules-trade-deals-parliament-ratification
archive.fo/VshMV

>BBC presenter accidentally touches a Corbyn supporter's tits as she interrupts his broadcast
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4511502/BBC-presenter-touches-Jeremy-Corbyn-supporter-s-BREAST.html
archive.fo/zZBql

>Plaid Cymru manifesto launched: literally no one cares
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-39923713
archive.fo/lT2uU

>Child murderer Ian Brady finally dead
itv.com/news/2017-05-15/moors-murderer-ian-brady-dead-at-age-79/
archive.fo/lPx8C

>Progressive alliance would not stop Tory majority, study suggests
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/13/party-alliance-not-stop-tory-majority-labour-greens-lib-dems
archive.fo/2sbNq

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/17/lib-dems-claim-tim-farron-has-changed-mind-abortion-forced-deny/
twitter.com/Fionasstalker/status/864760349442158592
bbc.co.uk/news/health-39936138
youtube.com/watch?v=Q65nw2kkt6o
youtu.be/rMnipa5aMvM
youtube.com/watch?&v=kKTvjEL4PqU
dashboards.lordashcroftpolls.com/login.aspx?target=1rH46DzH68RfFl7AknVWbbl4nsH0s//j5uXrUWFycQ4=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brits are new greatest ally

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/17/lib-dems-claim-tim-farron-has-changed-mind-abortion-forced-deny/

Do you think the tories could get away with simply not releasing a manifesto this election?

Their whole campaign has descended into simply trust Theresa May. Can "one more heave" truly work?

twitter.com/Fionasstalker/status/864760349442158592
Spicy

Reminder that there's no excuse, you fat cunts
bbc.co.uk/news/health-39936138

Great headline.

Why haven't they gotten rid of him yet? It seems truly bizarre to me, a new (more intelligent) face and the Lib-Dems could have a serious shot at replacing Labour as THE opposition party.

new granville!
NEW GRANVILLE!

youtube.com/watch?v=Q65nw2kkt6o

No, since to invoke the salisbury convention you would need a manifesto, otherwise the lords would shitbag everything you try

DUDE WEED LMAO

>tfw UKIP are not fielding any candidates in my constituency.

I've decided to spoil my ballot paper.

Do you have any muzzies in your area? If so, draw a picture of Mohammed, if you're lucky one of them might count your particular ballot.

He's a Tory plant, just like Corbyn
Both of them are secretly members of the monday club

>tfw we won't even have a civic nationalist party in britain anymore

THINGS
CAN
ONLY
GET
WORSE

This pisses me off beyond belief
Not for the reason you may think, but because who doesn't fucking know that salmon on cous cous is gonna be bloody healthy?
"ha ha got you!" FUCK OFF

Hardly any. Probably going to add an extra box and vote for are Nige and draw a lovely England flag over the rest of the paper.

do you think UKIP would still be relevant if Are Nige were still leader?

>Ali's 'tricked you' citrus salmon

That's an odd name for a kebab shop

Currently in a campaign office, working for my local conservative candidate.
AMA

Which constituency?

Is there a resident Jew there?

More relevant, yes. But not a threat to Lab/Con

>do you think UKIP would still be relevant if Are Nige were still leader?

No.
Nothing would stop the Tory surge, they have taken a lot fro the UKIP manifesto.

He got out at exactly the right moment.

how did Morality Man get away with angering May and live to tell the tale?

Not going to say exactly which, but it's in South Manchester

He's not here at the moment but we do have a jew on the campaign

No, 9/10 of your average people that you would ask about UKIP will say that their job has been done and there is no point to them anymore.

Ironically any votes for UKIP this election will actually harm a hard Brexit which they want. It'll be annoying to watch Labour take seats that if the residual UKIP voters switched to Tory would result in a Con gain. I don't think it'll happen in that many because the Tories have such an overwhelming lead and momentum but it could happen in a few. Even worse if a Lib-Dem takes the seat.

>turn on the news
>it's another 'trump is going to be impeached' episode
This is some boy who cried wolf shit
We're going to reach a point where there have been so many '''''MAJOR TRUMP SCANDALS''''' that when an actual MAJOR TRUMP SCANDAL happens nobody is going to care

How the fuck did he even get selected as an MP for the lib dems? Let alone become leader?

muh dik

Finished my essay lads!

Anything surprising going to be in the Tory manifesto?

This thread is nice and slow in the morning, seems like the lazy student Labour Shills haven't woke up yet

>Brit/pol/ Fuck Belgium in particular edition
o-okay, dad

luck

Well done lad.

We're not told much, but from what we can gather not really. Tempered ppro-market policies, emphasis on strong government. Crackdown on knife crime. The usual really.

Watson's seat could go Tory quite easily.

>7% swing from Labour to the Tories in the West Midlands
>No UKIP candidate standing
>Lib-Dems, Greens, Labour splitting the leftist vote
>An autist independent standing

Tories could quite easily take this seat and Labour be down to the low 40's percentage wise.

DELET THIS

>Not going to say exactly which

Why? Not like anybody is going to fucking call the office, I just want to know what the response is like from the electorate if it's a marginal.

3/8ths of Lib Dem seats could go Tory
1/8th of Lib Dem seats could go SNP

Lib Dems could literally be northern ireland tier irrelevant

They've jewed me into buying a pass.

I'm not putting up with another day of that fucking captcha, it never makes any sense and only works when you click on the thing it says not to click on.

We're at the point now where

It's not a marginal, but we're still looking at a decent swing. There are a couple of wards where we aren't doing much work but the ones we are working, we're doing far better.

New Nige vs Juncker if anyone hasn't seen it
youtu.be/rMnipa5aMvM

New Nige at the European Parliament

youtube.com/watch?&v=kKTvjEL4PqU

Dennis Skinner is in the exact same situation as Apart from the fact UKIP are standing.

FUCK OFF NIGGERFARAGE
Go eat some curry tikka masala with your neighbour Rajeet, or some Kebab from your CAPITAL'S MAYOR, SUQADIQ KHAN

hmmm

Cheers, watching

Norfolk North is basically guarenteed to to go tory because it was a very leave area and no UKIP candidate.
Southport as well as Carshalton and Wallington were also leave areas.
The lib dems however will pick up Cambridge from Labour. I'm certain of it.

June8th is just after exams so students will be too busy being drunk at May balls they're nerds

>tfw not a bingbong

unless they're nerds

Bit rude lad bloody hell.

If Boser stops being Labour I'll eat my hat.

Paddy....

>Geert Wilders detected

No, the name is the uk independence party. We're leaving the EU, their party is irrelevant now.

huh

kick the euros out of Brussels and you can be our son again

What country is this? Does anyone recognize it?

Ashcroft has Bolsover going to the Tories

Have they gone through some sort of economic rejuvenation in the past 20 years? I wouldn't have expected these numbers from that area

Even without students this place is a leftist remain shithole and would go lib dem. The irony of course being the lib dem signs are on the biggest most expensive houses.
Also the election is before the end of all exams anyway.

Seriously, Bolsover is about as dyed-in-the-wool red as it's possible to be. If the Tories win there then Labour are literally finished forever.

>Twatson goes down

There's a scalp I want.

Hi Juncker, you drunk again ?

We're likely to get some proper meme swings without UKIP

>tfw there is no more Skinner banter to Black Rod

Actually you're right, exams are still going on.

Having said that who will it hurt more, when I was there most students were insufferable Labour or Lib Dems, with a few Tories for good measure. But this was 4 years ago.

I remember laughing so hard when 2010 election came in and my LibDem friend thought Cleggmania was real, and then there was a coalition to kick him in the balls even more

Dag Filip, long time no see.

Fuck you too, budday

I have the weirdest interest in watching thatcher interviews, and opinions. She seems like a woman that could have been useful today.

What would be the ultimate scalp for the Tories? Islington? But it would also mean Corbyn would be ousted automatically as leader..

It will be a lib dem gain since the butthurt over the EU is so strong here and corbyn is disliked beyond students. Tories will get a strong third though.

He's carrying on the Lib Dem tradition of being BTFO permanently.

Just done some Wiki research on Belgium and the meme of pretty much a Non Country is pretty accurate actually! KEK

We have a new lady

It depends how popular Skinner is I suppose, some people always claim that that is very important but I doubt it even enters the minds of 95% of voters.

What is that website anyway?

>ha ha u got tricked
>we are quintessentially british nao
>u mad

>Islington?
Not much of a chance of that sadly. It would be fantastic though.

Do you have nice pens?

It wouldn't happen, but if it did it wouldn't automatically mean Corbyn is ousted. The leader of the SNP isn't an MP and nor was Farage when UKIP had MPs.

Obviously Corbyn. Realistically? They could get Watson as is mentioned, and basically any Labor MP not in an inner city must be bricking it

She had an intensity about her which made her very divisive at the time, but also I think very interesting to watch back. Theresa cannot compare to that even though she would love to.
Her PMQs are also quite good, she has a go at Diane Abbott in one of them.

Skinner is standing down anyway IIRC.

Why is this cunt still going on about people not knowing what they were voting for in the referendum?

dashboards.lordashcroftpolls.com/login.aspx?target=1rH46DzH68RfFl7AknVWbbl4nsH0s//j5uXrUWFycQ4=

Rotherham

I guess that's it for me, lads. I'm going to hit the sack now. Good night.

He's not, check whose standing on wikipedia.

We have pretty bog standard biros, but I have a particularly nice fountain pen and a conservative party pen. Don't let anyone use them though because they'll get nicked.

Because anyone who knew what they were voting for would vote lib dem, obviously

He's not

Interestingly he's also first in line to be Father of the House, after Kenneth Clarke (NONCE)

Unfortunately Corbyn/Abbot/Thornberry/Maodonnell are all in ultra safe seats so not possible.

Big names that are in play
>Clive Lewis
>Ben Bradshaw
>Wes Streeting
A lot of the up and coming young "skill" would be out.
Also
>Lindsey Hoyle - deputy speaker

Possible if they meme it
>Dennis Skinner
>Tom watson
>Winning Sedgefield (Blair's old seat)

>Tom Watson to lose his seat according to that

Oh baby

>It's raining
Yea, been raining all day