Why would someone shoot a man before taking his wallet?

Why would someone shoot a man before taking his wallet?

Other urls found in this thread:

riggedit.com/seth-rich/
imgur.com/a/qw31M
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6bmifb/who_is_seth_rich_megapostthread/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SETH RICH extended updated TIMELINE with SOURCES megapost
riggedit.com/seth-rich/

TLDR (Images /Screencaps ):
imgur.com/a/qw31M

hotheadbaneforyouciadrpavelcrashingthisplanewithnosurvivorsitwouldbeverypainfulnowsnotthetimeforfearthatcomdslatertthefirerisestheyexpectoneofusinthewreckagehesnotmyfriendheworksforthemosquitoman

Justice bump

why would someone shoot a man to take his valuable possessions before not taking his valuable possessions?

If I told you that MacFadyen was Rich's contact and also murdered, would you die?

Justice for Seth

That information would be extremely painful

A tear shed for those lost. I'd gladly take his place.

for Jews

i heard this guy got mugged and then they stole his tamagotchi and hit clip player

Bumping for based Seth Reich

Just give them what they want they said...

People just need to learn niggers are violent. Even when they take what they want they will murder for pleasure.

So appropriate and yet so inappropriate.

Why would someone rob a man without robbing him?

I heard he was murdered for telling a joke that everybody but Hillary understood. Apparently she was fuming that he made her look stupid. When she started to fake laugh after everyone else already quit laughing, Seth asked her if she got the joke and then asked her to explain it when she said she did. She couldn't explain it because she really didn't get it, apparently her face turned beet red and she stormed off. Two days later Seth was dead.

I....DARE YOU to read this

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6bmifb/who_is_seth_rich_megapostthread/

I feel like you could be a legit lowkey leaker. I promise I won't tell anyone.

Bump all Seth Rich threads

>Why would someone shoot a man before taking his wallet?

*without taking his wallet?

Well at least you can leak. Who are you?

why shooting him after?

You already have the wallet.

>he got robbed by niggers
>niggers didn't even take his wallet
>niggers being that bad at stealing
It's just not possible. A nigger could kill you for $5, but there is no way he'd leave the wallet.

>On his LinkedIn page, Rich described himself as “Experienced and impassioned data analyst. I have an enormous interest in public service and working towards making the world a better place.” The page says that Rich had worked as the DNC’s Voter Expansion Data Director since 2014.

I have to admit, it would be make total sense this guy to be the leaker. Had the morality AND the technical know-how.

>400-pound hacker

Also, I got an interesting captcha as an ancap myself.