David duke is definitely controlled opposition, right?

david duke is definitely controlled opposition, right?

nope

fuck off, sageblue kike

no way he is a human

kkk confirmed for interstellar organisation

Nope

Here is your payment, goy.

do you know what "controlled opposition" means? apparently not

Well he's pretty shitty controlled opposition, considering he's the one that found the Barbara Spectre video.

Kikes are trying to do the same thing with Richard Spencer since he mentioned this in a burger university.

"No shalom for you" - David Duke

There's nothing controlled about saying the British royalty and all US presidents are literally shapeshifting reptilians.

He's genuine opposition to (((their))) agenda, so it's not like he's a strawman held up to make us look ridiculous. He is controlled in that the FBI has had him by the balls in the past, so he snitches to them on people who are gonna do stupid shit, and so to some degree they have him on a leash.

So he is controlled and he is opposition, but he is not controlled opposition.

He looks like the stereotypical well educated, polite homosexual who only have long term relationships with similar homosexuals.

I can't believe he used to be in the KKK.

No, nothing at all.

You're thinking of David Icke.

shit

well Hitler did nothing wrong so who cares

I think when talking about controlled opposition, a mistake that people often make is assuming the controlled would be aware that they are being controlled. I don't think this is necessarily always the case.

>controlled opposition

Until I see evidence to support your claim I might sway. To me I find David Duke insufferable but he is mostly right on some issues but he needs to talk about something else other than Jews.

Yes

>David Duke openly supports someone
>Democrat attack dogs use it as propaganda

The only reason the KKK still exists is to use it as controlled opposition

he may be an alien but he's /our/alien

and I don't think he's controlled oposition to the point that he just pretends to be nationalist only to hurt the movement by saying stupid shit, like Milo does for exemple.

Duke means what he says even though he might be compromised in some way

I don't know but somebody get me the number of his plastic surgeon. Those white man eyes of his are beautiful.