What did the European Commission mean by this?

youtu.be/X1Fq6gtbx4Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IwKg5fO6MAs
youtube.com/watch?v=ffZdZUQAT1w
youtube.com/watch?v=Xqs-VxWses0
youtube.com/watch?v=WmFBHupTQAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

4th Reich when?

>EU tries to represent itself with a waifu to gain popularity with neckbeards

Nobody is buying this shit. It's not even anime.

Rule 47 when

>screaming arabs
>"They're refugees here seeking asylum"
>"But it's their right"

I fucking hate women

Its their right to seek asylum under un convention thats true tho

To the nearest safe nation, not the coziest with the greatest assets.

And UN can suck a dick.

>we have to flee
not fighting for your muslim shithole...

Yeah, most of the migrants are fighting age men.

And people wonder why shit isn't getting better in their shit-holes.

Still eurodame isnt wrong

yes, in the nearest safe country. not travel across the fucking continent for a wellfare state

cringe

Only male refugees should be let in.
They can work and European women don't want to marry them anyway.

If we let in Muslim women or families though, they will pop out massive amounts of children.

How could you ebil V4 guard? ;_;

>refugees saying "long live Europe"

Okay I'm pretty pro-immigration but this is just fucking fantasy

It's their right to seek asylum and it's our to refuse it

>I'm pretty pro-immigration
you have to go back, Carlos.

What the actual fuck hahaha please tell me even the Europeans laughed at this

Given due process.
However due process has allowed it

To counteract this bullshit, someone should make a cartoon of a guy called "Eurogent" and have him kick out all the immigrants

Seems like we have to corrupt another symbol boys

>when you arrive in europe seeking asylum a bedouin man will take you on a magic carpet ride

What did they mean by this?

Fuck that.

Plenty of western women have been fed enough propaganda to romanticize these fighting-aged foreign men. They will reproduce together. The men should be fighting for their own fucking country.

Hipster fairy will come out as trans faggot, mark my words.

Oh i get it, the bedouin man is a human smuggler and his magic carpet is a truck

but the border guard said they could come through
why would they risk their lives with illegal trafficking when they're being let through anyway

SINK THE BOATS, MEDITERRANEAN WAR NOW

Lol in your dreams ghengis. They want to replace you.

Everyday it stings more and more lads

Because they would have to seek asylum in the country they arrived in, since they usually want gibs and not shelter they pay to get smuggled to other countries

>comments disabled
>likes/dislikes disabled
Makes you go hmmmm

I don't like this video, as it portrays that these subhumans are welcome here, in my country.

If only the Euopean union had asked actual citizens to voice their opinion on the matter.

I would say I think we should shoot them indiscriminately, at the borders, or at the English channel.

We should bomb their countries even more as a punishment.

And we should all collectively do as much as we can to make them feel unwelcome. I want each and every one of them to know that they are not welcome here, and that they will be met with hostility.

And of course that fucking piece of propaganda is french made, probably paid with my taxes too. We used to be Germany's bitch, and with our new president we are going to be their dog. What an improvement.

What the fuck, this is legit creepy as hell.

Not soon enough.

That's a guy.

>"But it's their right!"
>"I really do need you."

fucking kill me

Soon.

I've seen better animation from Toei's Phillipines sweatshop division.

>"I-it's their right"
Lmao, literal disinformation. Why do they want to be raped by refuges so bad? Is this what happens when you put women who have had it to good for too long in charge? They act out their own freudian desires on a global scale raping an entire continent?

casuals!
youtube.com/watch?v=IwKg5fO6MAs

they're not refugees tho

Ireland needs more kebab stands and rents arnt high enough! Let them in!

followup video of eurodame getting gangraped and beheaded by poor refugee kids when?

>turkey
>save
It's full ot turks
>inb4 germany is full of turks

underrated

Should we take some refugee so we can help our germanic Lords from West? We are your loyal subject.Our colony should profit from refugee too.In TV some germanic masters told us they will benefit our poor colony.

I need to download this mod, aSaP!!!!

wtf i love islam now

Cum in, refugees welcome!

It's their right to ask for asylum, but it's our right to refuse them. And it's bullshit, fucking bullshit; most "refugees" are not integrating at all. I'm Italian, I work in the UK but I'm gonna leave as soon as I've finished Uni and payed back my loan.
Also, well done, Italy...you cuked yourself forever. I just hope I'll be able to flee for the United States or Australia/New Zealand. I'd rather be called a wop, a dago, a guido than not be allowed in 30 years to be a Christian.
Call me a cuck, a traitor, whatever you want...I stopped caring. My people call me a Nazi for wanting my Country to stay Italian, what's the point anymore.

Could they try any harder to make this video literally fucking auschwitz, lmao.

>Be wrong
>Pointedly admit to being proud about being wrong

What about if we draw Eurodame getting 'culturally enriched' by multiple 'refugees' at once? We could also show the aftermath, such as black eyes, torn clothes etc.

The image I have is the only one I've found, we NEED more.

see
I like when people here think alike.
>Oh no please, it hurts so much. B-But it's their right.

bucko said on joe rogan that Hitler talked a lot about order, cleaning etc and actually saw the removing of unwanted from society as a cleaning of society. I really can share this sentiment.

This video should be an endless loop.
10 years after they get to Europe it's in the same state as their previous home and they just think "Oh well time to move to another civilization"

>I'm Italian

No you're not.

Pretty accurate; most of them ae like locusts: jumping from field to field, to satisfy an endless appetite for something they want to destroy and cannot fix.
Of course there are also the decen ones, but most of them coming here are scum.

>b-but it's their...r..right...

This is the one. It is their right!
Fuckin brilliant though user I didn't even see that other post. I think it means it must be done.

R A R E
A
R
E

>Cartoon image of Eurocuck laying on the ground covered in blood and semen
>"J...just an everyday occurrence we need to learn to live with"
>Coughs up extra semen
>Translucent French flag overlays the whole thing as their national anthem starts to play to the tune of middle eastern music

It's a second or third order effect of losing national sovereignty.
NATO was ran the whole regime change operation.
Freedom-loving muppets have to deal with the fallout. They deserve zero sympathy.

>it....i-...it's their right..

Eh, I should have said part Italian: I'm Italian, French, Polish and...Brazilian.

In ogni caso, sono rimasto molto deluso dalla mia gente; sono Ligure, e troppe persone in Liguria (specie gente tra i venti ed i trentacinque anni) sono fottuti "comunisti" che non vedono l'ora di rimuovere confini, tradizioni e valori..."Siamo tutti cittadini del mondo!", mi dissero quando spiegai loro perchè sono contro immigrazione di massa, islamizzazione ed altre porcate della nuova Sinistra. Branco di folli degenerati che dicono di essere "cittadini del mondo" e manco parlano in un buon Italiano, figuriamoci l'Inglese od altre lingue!

Chiedo scusa se ho esagerato con il tono...ma sono proprio pessimista ora.

Che dici, per te c'è speranza?

Nice going paying arabian human traffickers to smuggle people into western Europe you fucking reality divorced pixie piece of shi.

>comments are disabled

like clockwork

>He says as he holds up a weak, weary thumbs up, the video of the video is soon cut as he screams "What did I say?!", middle eastern voice drown out the anthem and the beating counties as the whole video fades to black

The father of the European Union, Kalergi, was none too suble about his wishes for there to be a mixed race of low IQ brown people which would be far easier for the elite to govern into the future they would shape.

This is that dream seeping into the reality and short of severing the heads of this hydra there is no way out.

this is great. the greater the immigration, the sooner the race war will start.

>They made an arabic version
can't make this shit up.

>a-any time now! Just you wait! When they will be 20 millions, the race war will finally start!

Anime is superior to this crap.

They are subbed to WWE too lmao

comments are not disabled in the original french version.

>saftey
>fleeing
>it's their right

EUROPE YES

So progressive

Link
youtube.com/watch?v=ffZdZUQAT1w

found this one in the sugestion box
youtube.com/watch?v=Xqs-VxWses0

>i really do need you

The GALL to say that when there's massive youth unemployment right now.

This propagandist obscenity made me so so very angry.

How fucking appalling is that.
Makes my fucking blood boil m8.

You go into any warehouse or factory and it's swarming with them. At least the Poles go home eventually and they are weird.

>we need you
Yeah we need you to fuck off back to your sandcastles, ya filthy brown cunts

France can't see the forest for its voters.

Srs question:

Would you rather have
1000 polacks or 100 niggers?

How's that a question?

>dat propaganda
As soon as I saw the white guy I knew he would be the criminal. Still, well done Europoors. Alinsky would be proud.

France can't see its voters in the dark.

But the elite needs cheaper labor. We all benefit from it :^)

How utterly fucking inept are EU leaders

Kek

>Channel is called Europeans without borders
>In the video they say "We protect our borders"

Uuuuuuh?

We don't have niggers per se in England. unlike Arabs, I can actually recognise black English people as being British. They don't tend to really cause any trouble round here. At least where I'm from.

I guess a thousand Polls though because they are still white. lol

I like how the European Union Fairy has no cultural identity. She's just some basic bitch in a t-shirt who talks in double speak.

Kek

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>EU fairy
>muslims declaring long live Europe

I am losing my sides

American niggers are the worst niggers in the world, I'd go as far as to trade every single one of them for a random modern African if I could, it'd be a net gain.

Meanwhile in reality the EU does absolutely nothing about the invasion.

youtube.com/watch?v=WmFBHupTQAo

Laugh all you want young people eat this shit up