>is on welfare payed by taxes ofgood God-fearing Christians workers
>spergs out against the people that literally feed him

im baffled

Life began in the middle east

For you

>comparing Christianity with Communism
>The Pope, your typical Christian

top lel, literally "muh russia" tier of conviction that CNN uses

Sweden opposing trad values? Color me surprised.

Christians are the ones bringing shitskins into Europe.

Trust your betters.

Kikes want christians wiped out.
(((Varg))), I wonder why he never talks about his parents.
t. Non religious.

Christians, Kikes and Muslims want to wipe out Europeans.

He wants to restore the true European religion, Paganism, and wants to stop the Middle Eastern Judaism offshoot.

>Scandinavia creates their own Muslims who want to kill Christians
It all makes sense now.

this

>Kill all christians
>His name is Christian

Vargs a LARPing faggot that would be the first to convert to islam if his life were at risk.
If you haven't figured that out yet you can go suck his dick in some pagan LARP.

subhumans are literally afraid of the cross, they know it's inevitable that Christians armies bearing the Cross will unite eventually and bring the scourge of God to all of them kikes and other scum, so they wan't to weaken and erase Christianity if possible.

I most like his video where he goes full "muh pagan, germanics and vikings didndu nuffin, they were but a poor peaceful people who got slaughtered and forced to convert by evil Christians"

Meanwhile Viking """"warriors""" were raiding and slaughtering Christian villages killing woman, children and priests but got btfo by even the smallest and least organized Christian armies even if they outnumbered them lmao.

The reason paganism is gone is because Christianity specifically existed to invalidate it. You no longer deal with powerful gods, they are nothing compared to the infinitely powerful god of the universe. You don't need to sacrifice anymore because God himself has offered his blood up for you to use. There is literally no reason to leave Christianity for reconstructed primitive beliefs

>France’s Chief Rabbi Haim Korsia has said that the country’s Jewish community must seek cooperation with French Muslims against far-right political forces in the country, Israel Radio reported on Wednesday.

diversitymachtfrei DOT blogspot DOT se/2017/05/frances-chief-rabbi-urges-jews-to-work.html

(Add the dots)^

I myself don't like catholics(at least this sjw pope) and protestants even less because they seem cucky but Orthodoxy is pretty cool, very traditional and nationalistic of what I have seen myself.
Also why the fuck does he always go after christians? Atheists are even fucking worse.
Pic related is literally the average Pagan, this is the future Varg wants for europe.

Christianity is weak and spawned weak men. I've said it before in previous threads, Islam would never have stepped foot in Europe if we were still Pagan.

nice source you got there

Also the main threat to jew in France are muslims, they are the only reason why jews are leaving France en mass.

Also not to mention Vikings sold many neighboring Europeans to muslims as slaves.
>B bbbut Christians are more evil n sheeeeeeeit.
Fucking Varg the kike cunt.

If you have a brain you can find the source in the article, I rather not link to the Times of Israel.

Bullshit.
Islam would have conquered europe if not for christianity

If not for the Balkanites being stubborn as fuck.
And Varg has the nerve to call all southern europeans non white, while they kept most of their genetic purity because of isolation. Would have kept it all if they didn't mix with sami and soon they will be darker than turks through voluntary mixing.
Pretty funny.

He is basically a white muslim. They have the same mentality.

If Christianity is weak and pagans (according to Varg) lost their land to Christians. What chance would they have against Islam?

Christians on the other hand defended their land just fine.

Jews fear radical people.

The thing with Orthodoxy is that it's more like a combination of identity, tradition, customs and everyday life and religion.
You don't see priests preaching and forcing people to do shit, most priests here ""preach"" you unless you ask them yourself, else they come to events say the prayers and move on, it's very rare you see priests mix in politics or other shit...

>Also why the fuck does he always go after christians? Atheists are even fucking worse.

I think he just want's to have that "muh victim" persona like all subhumans have, muslims have it with muh crusades, niggers with muh slavery etc... It's just their excuse to make them feel like they would accomplish more if they didn't literally lose.
pagans would get btfo by the attacking muslim hordes in max of 10 years.

>weak men

Dude people here during the Ottoman times left their homes at the age of 16-17 and did an oath with their blood and a cross that they would fight to liberate their land from muslims for 500 years, if they would be pagans they would convert to Islam(same like when pagans converted to Christianity)

Are you completely ignoring that Christians are the reason we get Asians and Africans coming here today? They are the ones working in the refugee camps, do you think normal people do that shit? No it's the Christians. They are traitors.

are you retarded ?
literaly 99% of them are liberal atheists or """""""""""christians"""""""""" who are won't wear necklace with a Cross next to muslims as to not offend them, they are not Christian.

At this point you are either trolling or literally retarded

Kikes prefer Christians and Muslims to atheists, do you know why?
It's easier to manipulate those that are already brainwashed

From a report by muslims being in contact with Vikings they respected them if not feared them.
If Europe stayed pagan the roman empire would perhaps not have fallen either

>Are you completely ignoring that Christians are the reason we get Asians and Africans coming here today? They are the ones working in the refugee camps, do you think normal people do that shit? No it's the Christians. They are traitors.
>Only 1 in 10 Swedes thinks religion is important in daily life.
>Proceeds to import a shit ton of shitskins cause muh feelings.

>92.2% of Poles in 2011 identifying as Roman Catholic, 65% of Polish believers attend church services on a regular basis.
>Dont accept any rapefugees.

Maybe just maybe religion is not the main driving force of importing shitskins?

No they come here because of lefties liberals. And 99,9% of "pagans" are lefties.

>It's easier to manipulate those that are already brainwashed

Maybe, but when Christians finally are fed up with all the shit, you will see the scourge of God lay down on the earth.

Same with mudslimes, they may be easy to manipulate, but have you ever wondered why the Jews want the mudslimes to come to Europe and not Israel per say ?
Because mudslimes too are unpredictable you never know when a lone wolf mudslime will sperg out and go on a killing sphree in the middle of Paris or slaughter his Christian neighbors with a knife.

As in athetsts... they won't fight, they have nothing to fight for, they are like a lost soul wandering about looking for a place in the world because they don't feel at home in their own homes.

Varg already chose his ideology over his blood. He burned his peoples center of community down, killed his white brother over ideological differences and then abandoned his people to move to shitskinland where he breeds with foreigners.

You understimate the power of nationalism
If you set your religion before your nationality you're a problem
Nationalism will kill the jews when the truth comes out

The Roman epmire reached its peak of degeneracy under paganism when tranny emperors LARPing as gods whas a thing. The reason why Christianity was so well accepted by the people is because finally someone fought against pagan degenerates.

That's the thing that gets me the most.
He is a complete and utter fucking hypocrite.
Pumping out videos that his goy audience will eat up so he can sell his shitty rpg and rake in that adsense money.

If not for Charles Martel, and by extension the church, Europe would have been a caliphate centuries ago.

LARPagans don't know history.

Who cares? They're spiritually dead anyway.

>Roman Empire wouldn't have fallen

The cause of this "Dark Age" was the collapse of the Western Roman Empire and the waves of invasions and raiding that followed it. Without the larger economy and administrative infrastructure of the Empire to sustain them, trade systems, large public works and educational systems all collapsed, contracted into local versions or died out in western Europe. And waves of invasions by various Germanic peoples, Avars, Moors, Magyars and Vikings made mere survival a higher priority than things like preserving books or maintaining road systems.

The idea that Christianity caused or significantly contributed to the fall of the Western Empire has long since been rejected by modern historians. It clearly wasn't a significant factor, since while the Western Empire collapsed, the equally (or even more) Christian Eastern Empire continued for another 1000 years without collapsing and without any "Dark Age".

they have christian morals

those morals are what make them act like that

all religion is just philosophy taken too seriously, dogma is the problem.

"God" is dead, and it is not a good thing.

But Christianity and its morals only furthered that, monotheism is cancer.

not really, that's the atheists, the christians are racist sexist homophobic, learn to shill coherently

Paganism is a weak belief system.
That's why it let it self be overtaken.
If europe was Pagan when the mudslimes tried to conquer it, Pagans wouldn't give a shit, they would jerk off in the corner and sell other europeans to the mudslimes like the vikings did.
Christians saw the threat of islam and defended europe against it, it wasnt the fucking pagans.
I myself are not keen on modern Christianity like protestants but ancient Christians were not cucks.

No, you underestimate the power of religion.
There never was a single nation or a country that doesn't have it's own religion, it just doesn't work that way, even Hitler said it himself and he wasn't a true Christian.90% of our "traditions" and "nationality" is linked with Orthodoxy and it's customs.

War is not just some joke where you can fight for X or Y for the average Joe, you go to defend your motherland and your God with it's blessing.
Lets say for the Crusades(i don't like them but still) thousands of people went from all over Europe to defend a holy city wearing a cross that would release them from their sins, sure most of the nobles went for the shekels and to loot, but many farmers and random workers went too, they wouldn't have left to travel half the world for any other cause.

>worshiping a Jew
>traditional
I guess this is the case in JewSA

*Jerks off in a corner*
SO WHY
*larps*
AREN'T YOU
*Worships a rock*
A PAGAN
*Takes some lsd*
N SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT
*Gets fucked in the ass*