How can we stop this?

youtu.be/3DHRaHEvhRI

How can we stop sand monkeys from defiling our white woman?

I honestly don't mind Persians. They were much better educated, less violent and contributed more to society more quickly than our previous largest immigrant group, the Finns.

Persians are white. Indo-European heritage, they are closer to us than Jews are. WE WUZ the same thing like 7000 years ago.

Arent Persians like literally aryan?

>sweden

Iranian bulls are taking over. So it seems.

Jokes on him, she's got a dick. It's a trap. sage cause it's a faggy thread.

>Arent Persians like literally aryan?

Yes

Persian is just as white as the Italians, Spanish or Greeks are.
(Although I'm not quite sure about the Greeks.)

>our white women

top kek spoken like a true beta loser virgin. Women aren't your property, fatass. Nor do you share anything in common with them. Kys salty beta.

Natural selection, if you're too weak to get one then you were meant to die alone. This is how it goes.

They look nordic desu. Too dark to be mediterranean.

By doing the monkey spank. I spank my monkey twice a day. The oder keeps Brazilian shit lords away from me

It is hilarious this guy stole the vid from Kalel's youtube channel and uploaded to his own channel. THe girl in the vid is Kalel Cullen and she is part Mexican or Native American (this is what she looks like without the heavy makeup and blonde hairdye). The Persian guy is a wealthy dude in Los Angeles with a rich dad. Kalel previously dated the Mexican guy in SMOSH.

you race traitors need the rope

Oh look, internet tough guy showed up

Kalel on the right in this picture at some event without the heavy lightning. Her friend in this picture was married to an Asian guy.

They were. Then their blood was contaminated by Arabs. Only a very small minority are Aryan today.

Her roots aren't even blonde. What's with all these bottle blonde brown haired whores trying to be white? Don't they have better things to spend money on?

>Women aren't your property, fatass.

The white ones are tho.

You can start by not fucking non whites yourselves. I see white men race mixing more than white women, just fucking accept this and either tell your fellow white man to stop doing it themselves or fuck off with this shit already. Yes it annoys me when I see a beautiful blonde that ONE fucking time with a gross black ape or sand nigger but otherwise, only fat women date niggers and sand niggers. I see scores and scores of white men with non white women but the second a white women does it you autists flip your shit.

She wears blue contacts in the OP vid but her natural eye color is brown from her Mexican / Native roots. This was her Mexican boyfriend - Anthony Padilla from SMOSH - before the Persian.

Here's a fun fact

Most of those glammy-looking girls who do cosmetic tutorials and dumb blog shit with their "boyfriends" arent actually dating them. They're usually homosexual or just guys who were invited to help with a YouTube channel. Notice how almost all of the girls look the same and have the same-looking "boyfriends" with those hipster nightclub haircuts with the sides buzzed.

Usually the guys they're with are on their Instagram pages and are normally sugar daddies or drug cartel princes, hence the expensive shit in photos like nice hotels, cars, poolside views, beach photos, trips to vegas, etc.

her friend is a bombshell.. looks Slavic and she really marrried an Asian lol not the worst thing in the world I guess. Future generations won't have as money european blooded women to enjoy as we did

>her friend is a bombshell.

She has a big nose. This was her Asian husband, she dumped him and divorced him.

> a youtube blogger who was a village bicycle in high school and got bleached by many a chad, got herself a sandroach boyfriend to make him sit in her videos for views

turbocucked

He is better looking than her so I dunno why he is slumming it with this bitch.

I'm Iranian (don't look Arab like op's pic though) and I hate racemixing as much as the next guy but white men still fuck our Persian women
As long as they don't settle down and mix genes en masse idc
The ones in expensive cities in America are no different from rich Arabs. Iranian immigrants are more hardworking and smart then the average shitskin but some are still rapefugees
Iranian literally means Aryan but we were forced to breed with Arabs. Some of them have luckier genes like me though.

Persians may be alright but they still aint white. Civic nash is a cut price fash.

except dudes like this guy are 99% of the time "slumming it" with the fat cousin of theirs whom they had an arranged marriage with, because in the real non-meme world of youtube, nobody wants some roach boyfriend

If I gave a fuck I'd even write about all the sandroach insecurities I've heard about over the years, especially in regards to whitegirls, but hey post some cuckfic instead that shit's way funnier than having to think about roaches on suicide watch

Women are a nation/ethnic/tribes property. Past generations knew this and did their god damn best to protect their No 1 resource. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being property because property implies value, whereas having agency removes your inherent value and forces you to prove your worth to society like men have to.

the term "aryan" was clearly re-defined just this last century, so take your "wewuz" shit somewhere else you disgusting pile of genetic trash

what's next, you're gonna say you're like us because at some point we were all monkeys?

lmao

Your an idiot caucasian is litterally named after them

Did you even read my post?

You can't even reply to the correct comment, you worthless inbred joke. What the fuck else needs to be said? The most basic action on 4chins and you bungled it.

Literal subhuman.

Funny how you post a picture of Hitler when Austria has been Germany's bitch for ages.
Don't worry, I've seen what Austrian people look like. I'm not jealous of you.

bhahahaha

>swedish women

Wrong, all women

>wymmenz aren't fucking me reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fucking spastics

Don't you get it?
CHAD
Is a race in itself.
You and I simply can't compete.
Looks at that guy.
You know if you'd ever saw a pic of your fa e next to his you'd want to kys.
Don't blame the cunt
Blame nature

CHAD is the only and true masterrace
That's the biggest redpill

>our white woman?

Cringe.
Let them make their one choice.
Actually I couldn't care less about german women dating foreigners (turks,arabs or africans).

This lad got it right

that's the darkest poo i have seen.

I knew a based Iraqi in college. The guy was dating a hot white woman, had rich oil parents and would go on non stop about how based Republicans and George W Bush was.

She isnt white, just some Mestizo with dyed blonde blonde with blue eye contacts. This was intended as a troll thread but the Op fucked up with the wrong girl.

This is a parenting issue. It's not the girls fault she was brought up with a head full of shit.

I personally blame the parents; it's the previous generations fault, with it's left-leaning white-guilt bullshit.

What's that? Am I hearing someone c-c-cuckpedal the fuck on outta this thread? Oh yes, I think that's exactly what this is.

Fuck outta here, mongrel.

And seeing how this is an obvious arab turbovirgin cuck-thread we WILL sum up all the REAL bullet points:

> "hot" persian bitches get bleached like there's no tomorrow and would puke if you told them to get rid of their 195 cm tall blue-eyed bf for a Mehmet
> """persian""" sandroach Muhammed Al-Kebabs have to stalk whitegirls for ages

Look at the pre-islamic compared to modern DNA tests, Persians didn't mix with Arabs, they even invented their own fake version of Islam called Shia shitte whatever that it's called to not cross bread and marry into Sunni Arabs, when I met an Iranian I feel like I'm talking to a human it's possible to communicate, can't say the same about Arabs

see

yeah well I don't really have intricate knowledge of makeup blogging, but thanks for the heads up

I'm the product of an Eastern Iranian hoe getting bleached.

Persians are white, you people are retarded. How do we stop actual Aryans from fucking our women instead of fake Aryans?

Sage.

congrats on inheriting all the arab insecurities, I've heard the best way to get rid of them is surround yourself with white people like this clueless mongo and role-play as a white person

good luck in all your future endeavours

Whites are submissive cucks with inferior and recessive genes, don't blame the woman for choosing the superior seed

Am I the insecure one? How am I insecure?

yes, american women are nothing like this haha right haha

I'm ready to just get rid of women entirely desu

this shows how many retards there are on pol
persians are arynas you faggots