Why does he call himself a philosopher?

Why does he call himself a philosopher?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/oHcM
youtube.com/watch?v=L-rIkAOHPBg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

Because he is.

Same reason Sargon calls himself a liberal.
It helps neutral people take you seriously, so they will listen to your propaganda.

Why do they send him 1 dollar
vid.me/oHcM

Why does Bill Nye call himself a scientist?

Ego. He has good verbal skills and uses immense amounts of logical fallacies to win an argument. He only cares about winning it not the stuff being debated.

Jumped on the alt-right train for the easy youtube sheckles after being a lolancap for his entire life.

tl;dr: he is a profiteering jew, but he redpills normies, so it's okay

Just don't mistake him for a good philosopher or debater, I could destroy him.

>so why don't you

I tried, Mike never called me back after I BTFO him in our pre-show convo, thanks Mike.

Please stop redditspacing.

Does anyone ever have a problem scrolling on Sup Forums? Right now I can't scroll down on any threads with my mouse wheel

Yes, but also this

I've been on Sup Forums for 11 years and on reddit once in my life. We used to post like this all the time and people who posted with huge blocks of text that was unreadable we mocked into oblivion.

You fucking newfag.

what did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=L-rIkAOHPBg

I've been on Sup Forums since December of 2005, the format you are posting with that I referred to as "redditspacing" has only existed as long as mobileposting has because that is how phonefaggots type. Stop trying so hard.

No, it separates thoughts, don't be illiterate.

You came here last year tops Mr. 2005. Lol.

>No, it separates thoughts
That's called a period

We have punctuation for a reason, sweetie. Stop trying so hard.

>sweetie
I hate/love this meme

I've always referred to children and the mentally impaired as sweetie / honey / sugar plum / etc

How is making your text readable a thing specific to phones or to reddit? I think you may be having an autistic fit here.

Stop posting, reddit-kun.

YOU CAN DO ANYTHING

Patreon Pimp

Wrong molymeme

Using a space to separate paragraphs is not reddit spacing you autistic fucking pieces of shit.

Reddit doesn't own the fucking line break. I would beat you with one hand.

Because he's a fucking sophist.

You don't have to be right to be a philosopher you just have to philosophies about things alot.
Since the American presidential election his show has become less about philosophies and more about current affairs and REAL news as he puts it.
But he has written a few books and done many many podcasts in the past about philosophical things so I guess that qualifies him to be a philosopher.