Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mP_mhDzN2SE
youtube.com/watch?v=CvERHiTfx9w
youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0
youtube.com/watch?v=cZjSrW4p7r8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is eggman an oldfag meme now?

egghead is a celebrity on r9k, not pol

how do you like my new haircut? i think barber might've fucked my back, but it's still pretty good haircut

.... Are you aware that you are going to hell?

bahaha I just searched blackpill and this was the first video. I'm 14 min in famalam, this is good stuff.

HOLY SHIT.

CHECKED

youtube.com/watch?v=mP_mhDzN2SE

Wow..... his GF isn't even that bad looking. Now I feel like a piece of shit.

eggman is a bro, chill out he's probably on here now using mcdonalds free wifi and living in his car.

>even eggman has a gf now

WHAT THE FUCK

That's beautiful, I wish him all the happiness in the world. He deserves it.

>this guy
>unironically lecturing guys about women
>unironically talking about genetically inferior men
>unironically calling others "beta cucks"
The lack of self-awareness is astounding.

You know that's a tranny and "she" is not his gf right?

awww

what the actual fuck

Proofs?

No bully eggy

Pizza is a famous tranny tripfag from /r9k/

Didn't /r9k/ claim this guy years ago?

This meme is old as shit. And belongs to /r9k/.

Yeah it's a trap. I only discovered this guy today. He kind of reminds me of the movie Gumo, and he looks like the Critic

Are you fucking stupid? He is talking as a beta cuck. He isn't lecturing, he is telling his experience as a loser.

Eggy was getting really handsy with him in that video.

this pathetic attention whore is from >>>r9k/ but is now posting here, I was upset when I heard this FAL didn't manage to kill himself

Damn, I thought Eggy was finally on track but it seems he has slipped further into the abyss.

I don't think he's gay at all he just wanted someone to hug him and "she" looks passable so his mind was playing some weird games

I think it's safe to say we have all been there..

Eggy's a pretty cool guy and I hope he's doing well

Newfag detected.

legit gave me feels

there truly is someone for everyone

I've been here 4-6 months. Hard to remember, it's been so magical

Eggman is r9k property.

Guy pussied out on killing himself and was proven faking it after cops were called on him.

very newfag

I was already red pilled. I told my mom on the phone that Hitler was a hero late 2014.

I was destined to be here

Eggman's a goddamn normalshit now, he even livestreams.

>Hitler was a hero
Fuck off, he ruined fascism for the rest of us and was a red zerg rushing idiot.

He tried. It's not over yet, I still have faith in the Aryan race.

>It's not over yet
Won't be till we're all dead, but he set us back for about 100 years with his idiocy, he is not someone you should aspire to be like, kid.

Eggy isn't Sup Forums, he is a robot. Leave him alone, his life is shit enough.

This, he's trying to become a normie and it's the biggest waste of weaponizable autistic rage ever.

might as well now, tbqh

No. No we haven't.

kek

only problem is, that she's a trap, and not his girlfriend, they were just dancing

This guy doesn't know how to smoke properly.
He's an amateur smoker, someone tell him to give up before he becomes a pro. Very hard to quit when you turn pro

Which pill is this?

Yeah it's a shame he lived or we'd all still be >95% white.

It's not like him existing held back the tide of bolshevik degeneracy at all, nope, not at all nope, never. He actually helped them in a super fucking contrived unintentional way so yes I agree Hitler is the worst man to have ever lived even though I strongly agree with him politically on most issues.

I mean if I had to consider the fact that he actually did the most in modern history to try and change things I might have to maintain a worldview that doesn't gel at all with the mainstream so it's better for me if I just find a way to agree with the mainstream while still pretending to be red-pilled. Look at me, I'm so enlightened, I'm 14 without the 88, now everyone will love me and see the sense in what I say as long as I don't like Hitler, that's how it works in my tiny brainlet mind.

they say Sup Forums is a big bad boogyman

>"girl"friend

top kek

lol, i was there when his joint fell apart and he just gave up on weed for the night

youtube.com/watch?v=CvERHiTfx9w

Eggman is a fag that fucks dudes

>youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0

Woah not so fast Egghead!
youtube.com/watch?v=cZjSrW4p7r8

>tfw Sup Forums is talking about mills and I

wew

Can someone remind me of youtuber that makes political and metal music videos, i remember there videos about FFXV too.

hi qtie
can you confirm that you are a true cis het female

Even Eggman can get a gf while I'm still using gloryholes.

Why do you sit on your chair backwards?

Feel free to post a pic of yourself, OP!

Can't post pics now. Something's fucky since the site was frozen and several countries got range banned.

Same here

you too? Ya this site was down for me all morning

Site was down/frozen for everyone.

Since it came back up, no one has been able to post pics and at least one country has been range banned (Eastern European is all I know at the moment).

rip eggman. I hope he is doing well.

>The egg pill

Nah I'm trans. Sorry nordic user.

Eggman separates the true Sup Forums users from the redditfags now

No it isn't.

Has he ever thought of getting in shape at all? He really looks like he has never in his life tried to improve his physique.

Welcome to America.

No. That is not Sup Forums, that is which are definitely not the same places or contain the same group of people.

Has this ever happened before on the site? That seems so odd

Last time it happened that I can think of a few months ago when Russia got range banned.

Before that? Right after the SB-3 thread.