If my white Jewish girlfriend converts to Christianity will she finally be considered a "true" white like me and be...

If my white Jewish girlfriend converts to Christianity will she finally be considered a "true" white like me and be accepted by white nationalists and the like?

She looks like pic related, but only a lot better.

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
forward.com/news/israel/175912/jews-a-race-genetic-theory-comes-under-fierce-atta/
oup.silverchair-cdn.com/oup/backfile/Content_public/Journal/gbe/5/1/10.1093_gbe_evs119/1/evs119.pdf?Expires=1495110136&Signature=YFASquYP1TUp4~l0nmCWsMcNpkkcMYkQK-uQWiNEMic8veq0F6sZsDkRjtB2OimD541eWfhhhnpWh3~sFJj0L40Ovv5zjCBTHC-xyhEAw4qqDpkdkaN5s5tmcWOourN-6ADHe9R4F9t8Zc~TcGOdgZGBC8Xgh0kfcdGcuH0HxkgkwkEYy4xeh~qT-AEx7pqYkVOd4XcH0KaHqMSR3nctpWyOIlPzUgQ2xflTKjf01rWAdCVUM-F~ljUj~RnGyqSpyB-FO-oxoYTScOO4-d1MYnMhMzGz~sRWfe2gVAcRi43jWuxCfrFTEIp-0y3FHOm-YGxi-mxJZM4cdEg8uzEx9g__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIUCZBIA4LVPAVW3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=jFDvtzwT-TU
unz.com/gnxp/admixture-in-south-african-afrikaners/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. She'll be a crypto, leave you and take the kids to synagogue.

Jews aren't white genetically.

Even when she "converts" in her mind she will always consider you a filthy goyim.

Also you had better be white or so help me God.

Ask Alex Jones, he married a Jewess.

Pretty sure all "white" south Africans are contaminated with African blood. Like Americans.

That depends, is she also Jewish Blooded?

Maybe I guess? Does she exhibit Jewish behaviour?

>Jews aren't white genetically
livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html

The Ashkenazi genetic story basically looks like Jared (white-passing merchant) and Ivanka (Torah-burning shiksa).

Only if you post nudes if her

>if my girlfriend converts from one Semitic religion to another will she be a true European?
Kek.

>White
>Jewish

lol, next you'll be telling be Albanians are White

>white Jewish

>White Jewish
Yeah... no

You Christians are the equivalent of the future European generations who will be worshipping Allah in the future.

With Jews you always lose

>we wuz caesars, u wuz niggers
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

Nice try Luigi. But I literally resemble this nigga here, and he had blond hair and blue eyes to boot.

Please return to protecting Papa Francesco and keeping the Africans from overruning Europa.

>white Jewish girlfriend converts to Christianity will she finally be considered a "true" white.

Trick question, both are Jewish religions. Good try Shlomo.

Is Amerifats mistaking the Irish flag for Italian a meme now?

That's a big tit

I doubt whether white nationalists would bother in South Africa.

You just have to not have any new Kaffir in you and you are good to go.

It's not my fault I'm colorblind.

So seriously, a potato nigger is questioning the whiteness of white American?

Dammit dad, you gotta keep those Papists under control.

Non whites have poor colour vision, which is why they think they are white when they look in the mirror.

Lel

This. The European people have no connection to Christianity in it's true form. Catholicism is a highly-watered down form of Christianity filled with native European pagan traditions, from their festivals to their daily prayers. Protestantism removed all native European aspects of Christianity, and turned it into effectively the original Jewish Christianity. It's no wonder why Protestant countries are less religious, since it's basically Judaism (as I said). When you worship a literal kike, when your ideal mother figure is a kike, when your saints are all kikes, you can't call yourself a European nationalist.

No shit posting here.

I'm being serious. The US is a non white country. 56%. Get over it.

Just because they have SOME genes doesn't mean they're white.

>"No matter where they live, these scientists say, Jews are genetically more similar to each other than to their non-Jewish neighbors, and they have a shared Middle Eastern ancestry."

forward.com/news/israel/175912/jews-a-race-genetic-theory-comes-under-fierce-atta/

Research paper:
oup.silverchair-cdn.com/oup/backfile/Content_public/Journal/gbe/5/1/10.1093_gbe_evs119/1/evs119.pdf?Expires=1495110136&Signature=YFASquYP1TUp4~l0nmCWsMcNpkkcMYkQK-uQWiNEMic8veq0F6sZsDkRjtB2OimD541eWfhhhnpWh3~sFJj0L40Ovv5zjCBTHC-xyhEAw4qqDpkdkaN5s5tmcWOourN-6ADHe9R4F9t8Zc~TcGOdgZGBC8Xgh0kfcdGcuH0HxkgkwkEYy4xeh~qT-AEx7pqYkVOd4XcH0KaHqMSR3nctpWyOIlPzUgQ2xflTKjf01rWAdCVUM-F~ljUj~RnGyqSpyB-FO-oxoYTScOO4-d1MYnMhMzGz~sRWfe2gVAcRi43jWuxCfrFTEIp-0y3FHOm-YGxi-mxJZM4cdEg8uzEx9g__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIUCZBIA4LVPAVW3Q

>implies being a kafir is a bad thing
Find a better slur for nignogs than a Muslim compliment that means a Christian who defies Islam, Piet.

wetdreaming about zuid afrikaner women are we?
and no whatever she does, she'll still be jewish, any offspring from her will be jewish
just put her in the oven before you put your buns in her oven and while you're at it, jump inthere too and be done with it

if she does it by her own volition

Kafir and kufer are not the same word you American retard.

I'd consider a good number of Jews white to be honest. A lot of you are probably fucking tarbrushes anyway. But I only think Jews like Zac Goldsmith can be distinguished from Europeans because they themselves do it.

Name of girl in pic?

Doesn't matter what you consider to be white. Genetically they aren't. See

How does it feel to be an Honorary Italian, now? Do you feel multi-ethnic or multicultural, yet?

I don't deny the demographics, but the typical person in the United States who identifies as "white" is entirely of European extraction. That 56% isn't mulattoes and quadroons and octaroons or half-breed Injuns or supreme gentlemen hapas. The 13% of our population that is black actually has roughly 1/4th of its ancestors on average of European origin rather than sub-Saharan.

>Whites are more different to each other than they are to Africans
>All Jews, no matter their appearance are more closely as related to each other than anyone else.

It's fake science. Well known to be.

Americans can't distinguish Irish people from Italians because you're all mongrels.

There is nothing honorary about how stupid you are. It's authentic.

Ulness you post her photos you are a bullshitter.

There's something "off" and sinister about all of them. When it comes to Jews, trust your gut.

It doesn't say that anywhere at all in the paper. Find me where it says that anywhere, you can't.

This is a scientific research paper using the latest scientific methods and techniques, not made up horseshit like what you said.

You can take the Jew out of the Synagogue, but you can never take the Synagogue out of the Jew

pls no bully, some are still white I think... maybe.

I'm talking about a well known and debunked paper that says there are more differences within races than between.

I also assume they used the same bad science to get the conclusion they want for your Jewish paper.

>Sharks hat
>Cape Town

Fuck off back to Zululand

Stay woke.

Link? Because you are just making this shit up and you know it.

>kufer
what has a chest to do with unbelievers?
you could put a kafier in a kufer... but putting a kufer in a kafir... sounds painfull :o

i think you mean kaffer?
and why can't a kaffer be a kafir?

Also Jews HATE the paper. You didn't read anything at all, did you?

All of you worship and idolise Jews. You don't worship any European god, but a Jewish god. All of your mythology comes from Jews. Your religion puts Jews on a pedestal. Your religion tells you to be kind and accommodating to foreigners. Your book tells you to fraternise with Chinese and Arabic and African Christians rather than European gentiles. It is not European nor is it in the interests of the European people.

wrong thread

:^)

Our Kaffir comes from Arabic 'Kuffar'

I'm pointing out that anyone can publish a scientific paper. Unless it's in a very well respected journal it isn't science.

I had no idea. My mistake.

I stand by assertion that Americans are retarded though.

The only interest of any European people or any other nation upon this earth is whether they end up in the Kingdom of Heaven or in the outer darkness.

Every thing you do, every step you take, every action you will into being must be ordered towards this end, or else all you do is naught.

>"What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, the sustenance of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of the fatherland,
>so that our people may mature for the fulfillment of the mission allotted it by the creator of the universe.
>Every thought and every idea, every doctrine and all knowledge, must serve this purpose. And everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its utility."
>- Adolf Hitler

>no link
>no source
Thanks for losing gracefully.

>jewish
>converting

You really don't know anything about them, do you? You are BORN jew, and it's inherited on the female line (so they can't get cucked if the woman is fucking around). If the mother is jewish, the children will be jewish, regardless of culture and shit like that. They'll find them, they'll track them down, and they will offer them company, opportunities, riches and the likes.

i know, must have been a typo or grammar mistake then
can happen :)

SLAVS ARE WHITE

Learn to science.

The "Jewish" special snowflake ethnicity is designed to give them a shield of (((semitism))) against legitimate criticism

I don't get how you can be white and worship the god of Israel. That's like hating niggers but loving rap music.

Hitler's racial views were anything but Christian. He was also a Catholic, which explains why he was so connected to Europe since it's essentially European paganism with Jewish characters instead of Europeans. I don't care if Hitler did it. Christianity isn't real and nor is it European or, as I said, in the interests of the European people. With risk of sounding like a nihilistic neckbeard, you have absolutely no reason to take the Bible seriously.

My man Shylock converted to Christianity and he's not a Jew anymore

More Irish bullshit.

hahaha ...
more like children on a playground, i find the innocent ignorants adorable though..
the bullies rather arrogant and anoying

Christianity isn't white. It's a Semitic mental virus that piggybacks off of whites.

Philosophy and science is white.

She won't convert for you. You're a temporary dick while she's waiting for Benjamin to stop Chadding and want to settle down.
The thing is, you already know this. How sad.

Nah more often than not it's Malay.

>jews
>white

Jesus was literally about God abandoning his covenant with the Jews and saving the Gentiles. That's why Jews hate him so much. Accepting Christ means accepting they aren't the chosen people anymore.

I'm curious, does Sup Forums love Islam since they also hate Jews or do you hate them equally?

Come home, white man.

Eternity is all that matters. Hitler himself didn't understand this even though he paid lip service to it in Mein Kampf.

My faith in God has little to do with the bible, and far more to do with philosophy, theology, and the inherited oral tradition of the Resurrection of Christ from the dead.

What is the ultimate purpose of man? If there is anything eternal of us, then anything we do must be directed towards eternity.

If it's to be leptons and photons scattered in the silence of eternal wind, then nothing matters. Why care about European identity in that case?

Odin is pathetic, Elohim is the only truly great and powerful God. The Levant is historically white anyways.

Christian philosophy is inherently soft and kind. Merkel is a Christian, as is May. They're both traitors, they both worship ethno-Kikes and they both care more about "muh soul" than about race. If you're a Nigerian Christian, an ideal Christian would favour you over a European gentile.

With all those genetic technologies coming our way like exponentially blood doesn't matter that much, only the attitude matters.
Here's my bro: youtube.com/watch?v=jFDvtzwT-TU

>the Levant is historically white anyways
Sauce please.

Americunt mutt posters are typically colour blind.
>pic

>being this new
Sup Forums has always called Ireland Italy and vice versa
Just like Sup Forums calls Australia New Zealand and vice versa

40 When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?

41 They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.

42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

45 And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.

46 But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude – Matthew 21:33–46

>This is a scientific research paper using the latest scientific methods and techniques
>aka the very same sciences and techniques created by jews and for jews to continue to push their agenda on the goy (aka you) to further put your dumb asses into even more slavery

Considering how much you white faggots on here love to go on and on about intelligence it really is amazing how much you people cannot see the forest from the trees here.

You all have been indoctrinated by the one drop rule nonsense when it comes to the white race and to this day most continue to strongly believe in it. I guess the white race really is a weak and pathetic race though isn't it?

>Elohim is the only truly great and powerful God
Why is he in plural? Like there's counsil of them:
And Jehovah God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil; and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever-
(speaking of eternal soul, duh. for you are dust, and to dust you shall return)
therefore Jehovah God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

Thanks for jumping to my defense mate, but I really was just having trouble disinguishing between orange and red at this hour of the night.

You do realize Great Britain is a hodgepodge of European peoples like white Americans are?!

I don't see race or color. I just see a crowd of Americans whose immigrants roots and diversity are the strength and fabric of our great nat-
>blech

Yet Jesus himself called out the Jews for their lies so much they decided to crucify him. He gave up his own life for truth. How is that soft, and not bold and brave?

Cryptojews are not real Christians.

Ironically the most 'mixed' are the Afrikaaners, Dutch were know to fuck natives and slaves

Most slaves were Malay, that's where Afrikaans comes from. It's basically slave Dutch, hence it's very easy to learn.

Most legal codes and documents were written in Dutch until very recently. (pre-94 that is)

Arabs raid African villages and buy slaves from warring tribes, call them Kuffar (non-Muslim)

Portuguese and Dutch buy African slaves from Arabs. You can imagine "I'd like 4 Kaffirs/Kuffars please Mr Al Habib"

Name kind of stuck from there.

Because the Jewish monotheistic religion evolved out of the Ugaritic polytheistic religion of other Semitic peoples of the Levant.

I can`t speak for all white nationalists, but as far as I`m concerned she`s fine - and I do mean FINE!

You may be colorblind, but the niggers and the Mexicans ain`t. They`re the most segregationist SOBs alive in the world.

Most European countries are "hodgepodges" (France: Med, Celtic, Germanic; Germany: northern ubermensch, southern untermensch; Ukraine: slavic, tatar) in terms of the fact that they share borders, but they aren't ethnic "melting pots" like America is. Americans don't often have a single dominant ethnicity, and instead are fucking abominations of Italian, Irish and German.

unz.com/gnxp/admixture-in-south-african-afrikaners/

Razib Khan guesses there was a little bit of early admixture and almost none since, probably 95% European genetically among the Afrikaners. More mixed than Americans or Canadians or Australians, mostly Southeast Asian admixture, rather than African. I would not characterize miscegenation as common among the Afrikaners.

>Thinking it's about religion and not ethnicity

>unironically falling for the America = nonanglo meme
Americans who are 1/2 German 1/2 British identify as German
Americans who are 1/2 Irish 1/2 British identify as Irish
British is the predominate ethnicity in America, but people prefer to identify with minorities because its more interesting

Funny that when I see a guy with a nigger he's always english.

>a Jude
>hot

Lmao nope, they have Fridge bodys and ugly deformed faces.
put it into Oven ASAP OP before it breeds more subhumans.

The mishling is fine aslong as she never speaks of kikery again and disowns her parents

What I notice about those pics of the Rothschilds is that they have started to look like the native people of the regions they were installed in, way back when the original family broke up to establish banks in these regions.
They have interbred to the point that you would easily mistake them for natives.

To be honest, the entire Rothschild family has had its original Semitic genes so diluted, that they are pretty much just Jews-in-name-only.
And if you take a look at the wives they're taking, that dilution is only getting more pronounced.

I'm really not very clear on the whole "we're Jews and your not" thing, anymore.
And let's face it, the non-whites of the world see Ashkenazim Jews as nothing more than just whites. When (if) the non-Jew whites are bred out of existence, and the only people left are non-whites and Jews, the actual Semitic Jews will reject the Ashkenazim as whites, as will the rest of the world.
And at that point, they will be all alone. They will be easy prey, and they will be genocided, just as they genocided the rest of us, only more violently and in less time.

If the mother is a jewess then she's technically still a jewess even if she leaves judaism. That's the jew rules anyway.