Post your real life observations about our friendly new Muslim invaders

Post your real life observations about our friendly new Muslim invaders.

I'll go first.

Iranians and Turks
- Ones that I met were generally cool and smart.
- Their girls are pretty cute and seem interested in white guys.
- Many are atheists.

Kurds
- All the other ethnic groups hate them and they hate all the other ethnic groups.

Palestinians and Afghans
- Aggressive.
- Apologetically criminal.
- Violent.

Pakistanis
- Smell like a mix of sweat, curry and human feces.

Some Indians and Bosnians try to emulate Muslim thugs to seem cool (pic related)

Africans
- Generally seem pretty dumb.
- Happy and outgoing if immigrants.
- Depressed and angry if born here.
- Can live 10 ppl in 1 apartment (impressive).

I'm starting to think you guys don't care about the differences between brown people guys.

t.Akim Shekelstein

Somalis: Always bad news, stay away. Reminds me of those guys in Max payne 3. Will savagely beat you if they know they can get away with it.

Moroccans: Wannabe tough guys who wish they were tougher. Usually destined to become kebab chef or pizza driver. Often sell drugs on the side. Will beat you up if you look scared, but if you're chill they're generally okay. They smoke hash too. Their wives are all veiled tho, and the kiddies often fight amongst themselves trying to emulate macho big bro.

Turks/Assyrians: generally laid back, work hard in their mom-pop stores. came here after genocide, generally well adapted. They're also christians which is prolly another reason they do ok here.

Kurds: Usually chill but they run underground gangs at some places. Can't say I've met a lot of them though.

Indians: Usually here to study. Nu-beta males who won't look you in the eyes on the street. Comparable to asians in a sense, no Pajeets here

Syrians: Haven't met one yet that I know of. Most muslims here are 2nd or 3rd generation. We took them in to work in the industry but they never left. So they took over some towns and created them into isis breeding grounds.

You live in Denmark. What kind of problems could you possibly have with immigrants?

>Can live 10 ppl in 1 apartment (impressive)

They want to feel like they do at home with overpopulation and all.

in London they all follow nigger culture and basically want to be cunts

>Having muslims in the first place.
There's your problem.

It's rap. Had some sri lankan douche in class who would answer criticism with "is it because I'm black" and his relatives were crusing around without having a drivers licence.

What about Syrians? I'm interested in that.

>crusing around without having a drivers licence.
Alpha as fuck. You jelly, cuckboi?

We barely get Syrians because those would be real refugees. It's only a couple %, the rest on those boats crossing the Mediterranean are economical migrants from everywhere else.

Totally jelly, yes. I too want to be a curry gangster breaking the law by illegally driving my father's pizza mobile rapping along to the wu tang clan until I go to jail for killing an innocent.

Wow. Fuck me. We're taking the blame and all those travel bans and restrictions for reasons one of which is those fuckers. I know this but haven't imagined it's this bad.

Have we been used as a spark to motivate immigration to EU?

They've always been nice to me personally but just casually admit being criminal or cheating on their girlfriends.

Also being in a class with a large group of Muslims is shit because they don't listen to female teachers.

Sorry habibi. Haven't talked to any Syrians. Prolly because it's recent a pretty recent migration.

There was an article in my local newspaper where a Syrian refugee was complaining that he hadn't got a job jet, basically calling us racist for not giving him a job.

They're all garbage.

What they want from us and our societies is not compatible with what is good for us.

Wow, crazy. My friend in Denmark started working in society as he's studying language. Now he's working and continuing college. He said the treatment is superb there.

Maybe that guy you're talking about must have come in contact with a racist minority idk.

Yeah we pretty much all got fucked. Well I looked it up and according to my data it's 50%. I was thinking of the numbers I read about the makeshift camps but obliviously those would have less Syrians. A true refugee is glad to settle near the borders, while economical migrants want to get to the UK or Sweden. How many of your people are now in Lebanon and other surrounding countries?

Somalis
- completely out of touch with the world
- will rape and kill upon sight of any living creature if their impulses compel them to do so

from the levant
- 40 % are cool 60 % are dumb shits who commit tons of crime

palestinians
- prepare to get your ears blown full about their victim complex while they call for the killing of all jews
- prepare to hear them explain israeli oppression to you while they are raping one girl and stabbing another

North africans
- low life criminal, rapist scum, every single one of them

Last week, a bunch of dark-skinned muslims assaulted my roommate and her friends, and robbed them, in the San Francisco district of Bilbao. The San Francisco part of the city is nothing less than a rapefugee ghetto. Yet Bilbao is full of "Refugees Welcome" flags hanging from apartment windows. Bilbao police says it's a common happening, and that they can do nothing about it. The Basque Cucktry is basically Spain's Swedistan.

My roommate is a pale redhead Asturian who comes from an isolated rural village and she was never surrounded by wild muslims before. She's rapidly becoming redpilled as fuck now.

Iranians and lebs are ok tier.
Kurds and turks are shit and deserve eachother.

Somalians are literall animal tier, once when i was drunk and rowdy i beat up a somali really bad and the 3 other nigs followed me around like leader of pack, cheered me on and talked me up to girls.

Made me think why we kept nogs as slaves, once you assert dominance they are easy to control.

what's the deal with kurds, why everyone hates them?

literally this, except i can't say i met a lot of kurds tho

dark skinned jews

t. roach

Hillbillies Sunni Muslims.
Basically the same problem the rest of UK have your own worst folks.

>blacks
Scum
>mexicans
Scum
>Muslims
Scum

I live in Seattle and work at a frozen yogurt place while I go to uni. Every single muslim who comes in (anywhere from this smallest head scarf to covering everything but eyes) has been nothing but friendly if not impressed by the "new world".

I don't support Islam and if they tried to pull any nefarious sharia shit I'd smite them down where they stand. But so far no serious issues. Always keeping a vigilant eye though

>Have we been used as a spark to motivate immigration to EU?

Thats quite literally the whole purpose of the "Syrian" """"refugee"""" crisis. An excuse to open borders and fill Europe with third worlders.

gee, i wonder (((who))) could be behind this post?

I dont know much about them they were just passing my country and i gave some boys few corones so they could buy train ticket to Dresden.

fuck af sandneger, al mudslime ska ud

>nefarious sharia
Sharia goes hard though.

A lot more than you have in EU. They're mainly in Lebanon, Turkey, and Jordan.

Yesterday I witnessed an african muslim pregnant mother of two and an arabic muslim pregnant mother of two interacting in public transport. It was weird, they looked at each other in disgust for all to see.
I somehow got the image from our media that they don't know ethnicity.

Most Turks I know are really nice and Bro-Tier but are "secretly" pro-Erdogan and wouldn't mind Islamization.

You are making me hungry, you cunt.

north africans are human filth

I have a kurdish friend, really cool, and as you say hates every other ethnic groups (but mostly those who have taken their land from them - in their eyes every middle eastern country). Met him through my high school class and he regularly invites me over to dinners with his family. Food is 10/10

Yeah I know. Every time I see someone with a hijab or burka (pretty rare to see the whole body covered shit) I think why are you doing this to yourself?

But as far as I can tell muslim women go out by themselves and pay for their own shit and seem pretty 'westernized'

I hear in Lebanon it's 1/3rd non Lebanese. How is the refugee stream affecting those countries you mentioned?

all Muslims:
uncivilized
unevolved
unenlightened

I got on the tube today. Recently somalified area of London. On the platform were kids from a local school, maybe 20 under 5s. Not a single white. All the parents were hijabi Somalis, not speaking a word of English to anybody, the most disgusting creatures of them all. Only white was the fat dumpy middle aged teacher. She looked lost.

The kicker? One standard London black dude with his kid: cornrows & baseball cap type. When even someone like that looks so utterly uncomfortable and loat, you know you're in a danger zone. This is our future.

Ps, I'm not even white, but as London gets less white and more brown I feel the tension rising. As an Asian, don't ever think that some are better than others. Every one of these fuckers will tall shit about whites and Europeans when they aren't around. There are decent individuals but that's it.

When you whiteboys decide to take back your capital I'll be right there fighting with you.

>Africans
Somalis are violent as fuck, dangerous and often dumb, lazy and fundamentalist.

I have a rich Mediterranean diet. Vegetables and meat. Unlike most of you burgers.
>muh pasta
>muh pizza
>muh bacon
>muh cereal
>muh McTard
Mediterranean cuisine is the true redpill.

Syrians aren't ever seen and the few that I've met are traditional folk who are prudent and keep to themselves, it is your neighbours that cause all the problems.

Your nation is actually a war zone, the rest just come here for money. It is a shame that your people are in trouble and they are being used as an excuse to allow North Africans and Turks into Europe.

Best of luck and I hope you and your family are well.

friend of mine was rabid anti-raist, total lefty.
she had kids & her oldest is now the only white girl in the class.
Now she wants to move her family west and has dropped all the p.c. bollox.

Turks: most developed of the sand immigrants. Like Germans of the east. Approachable, often hold respectable jobs. Some of the idiot rural ones are just as bad as the others and them being more organized means they're more dangerous.

Moroccans: Criminal, poor, mentally ill, outsiders, scrawny, Jew noses. Look 30 when they're 15.

Surinamese: Jolly blacks.

Somalians must be really bad. They sound worse than the Gypsies and to be like that, it takes effort.

Oh it sounds great, so much culture and diversity in first world, not unlike in my tiny third world shithole :(

This

they're retarded just like all the other muslims

Somalis are too insane to scheme like gypsies do. They're literal animals.

i've only ever met one muslim in my life. he was saudi arabian i believe, born and raised here. he was simultaneously a good and bad muslim. he engaged in many kuffir western things like music, drinking, women, etc, but apparently took his faith seriously, and fought 3 nignogs who made fun of him for being a muslim or something when he was walking one day. i didn't know him that well.

I work in child social services UK. I have seen only one Syrian kid come through our service. 90% are east Africans, Somali, Sudanese, some Eritrean and Ethiopian.
Their psych reports would make your eyes water. Human detritus.
The other 10% are everything else, but mainly Albanian.
You're being screwed in many ways Syria bro

>any kind of mudslimes
>"cool"
Cuck

I just don't have any dealings with them, so it's hard to contribute.

>afghans
Good people.
>lebanese
Good people.
>turks
Good people.
>muslims in general
Good people.

>bulgarians.
Scum of scums.

>They're all garbage.What they want from us and our societies is not compatible with what is good for us.
That's true

We should beat them to domestication

>she had kids & her oldest is now the only white girl in the class.
but she probably doesn't deserve it, all people who openly advocate for cultural enrichment should themselves be subject to that cultural enrichment.

Just go back.

I haven't had any first person observations on anybody else than
>TURKS
Loud, obnoxious motherfuckers. Have no sense of decency, privacy or modesty.
While I'm sure they smell nasty, they use five times the amount of deodorant to mask the stench.
They're completely unable to shut the fuck up in any given situation.

Turks:
They are either well integrated and fine people or violent Erdogan supporters.

Albanians:
Just like turks but more neutral.

Refugees:
Think we owe them something and demand everything. Most of them act violent and disrespectful.

More Turks shilling for themselves on Sup Forums. Fuck off shitskin. Not even Slav migrants to Denmark are that great let alone filthy Turks.

Turks are fucking savages with white girl fetish and refuse to take no as an answer. They are rapist animals, thugs, lazy gypsies liars and thieves

I like Iranians for the most part, met 3 at school who were admittedly upper class but didn't wear hijab and would smoke/drink. Super nice and feminine, I'd trade all our feminists for 10 of them. Girls from Saudi, Jordan, Qatar, all fucking suck and are not trying to talk with anyone. Egypt seemed more african than arabic, I knew one girl from there who was pretty much just a nigger.

I fucking love Africans. You don't wanna loan one 5 dollars but on the whole they're pretty cool people. Like poos, they always try to hype up how smart they are and it's always bullshit. Time is relative and the truth is subjective to them, you gotta embrace that you're dealing with a friendly easygoing monkey. That said they have crazy stories and super funny proverbs.

You're an actual finn right? As far as I know you guys like to keep your distance during a conversation, right. I imagine it must be culturally extremely awkward talking to middle easterns because when they talk they try to close the distance.

Thing is her & her husband are rich enough to just move away & leave their once valued diversity far behind.

Correct. You forgot to mention how creepy and rapey they are. Whenever i see a brown person in his early 20s he is always staring at any young woman he sees including 12 year old blonde girls

Palestinians are not aggressive, criminal or violent. They are mostly very educated people.

Pakistanis do not smell. It is you who smell like feces because you don't wash your asses after defecating.

>Finger your butthole
>Have clean ass but shit behind your nails

Turkish intellectuals.

In Toronto the Muslims have already started segregating themselves.

The one thing I've noticed so far is the beginnings of rape gangs stalking the entertainment district late at night. For now they're just catcalling but inside the clubs the niggest of Africans try to grope girls and 'dance' with them. This leads to either really awkward looking pickups or drunk girls getting molested for several minutes until their friends notice that they're gonna get BLACKED.

>I live in Seattle and work at a frozen yogurt place while I go to uni. Every single muslim who comes in (anywhere from this smallest head scarf to covering everything but eyes) has been nothing but friendly if not impressed by the "new world".
Hardly a suprise. I can't afford no fro-yo.

yes they are, they elected hammas as a leader and still suck our dicks every day.
>smark and edcukadet sand niggers

We had a turkish guy that got caught with shit behind his nails while selling kebabs.

Why do you finger your ass? I clean my bum with a hose without whiping my ass with a bare hand

If by closing the distance you mean pacing around the room while speaking so loudly that people two rooms over are guaranteed to hear what he's saying then yes that's about correct.

>In Toronto the Muslims have already started segregating themselves.

And that is bad how? Do you wish Abdulah to be your brother in law? Is it not better for us that they rape white women than if they married them?

Post your real life observations about our friendly old Gypsy invaders.
I'll go first.
Czech Purebred Gypsies
- Ones that I met were generally cool but still dumb
- Their girls are not so ugly and seem interested in white guys.
- Many claim they are Christians.

Romania Gypsies
- All the other gypsy groups hate them and they hate all the other gypsy groups.
- Fake car breakdown and try to steal from you and scam you

Fake nigga Gypsies
- Smell like a mix of sweat, toluene and human feces.
-Some try to emulate Muslim/Nigga thugs to seem cool

Gypsies from Slovakia
- Aggressive.
- Apologetically criminal.
- Violent.
- Generally seem pretty dumb.
- Loud and outgoing
- Depressed and angry
- Can live 20 ppl in 1 apartment (disgusting).

it seems like you guys just imported tons of masqueraded gypsies that happen to suck Allah's feminine benis

idiot its obvious you have no idea how one cleans his ass. 1. we don't let our nails grow. its against hygiene. 2. you don't put your fingers to your ass. you do it with the back of your smallest finger.
kys zionazi

I really like the Syrians I have met.
Really depends on class and whether they are rural or city folk. Upper class Syrians are well educated secular people who are acutely aware of the situation in the European countries they go to and are on best behavior because of their insecurity they will be lumped in the same categories as the degenerates. I've met nurses artists, engineers and a private museum owner with fascinating stories.

Country bumpkins and the scum of the city are the ones to watch for but most of them stay in Syria under the pretext of free money, pussy and martyrdom under isis.

Florida girl. What I've seen thus far:

1. "Syrian" male tried to touch some blonde in a beach club. She turned slapped him with the force of 1,000,000 suns. He had tears in his eyes as the bouncer ejected him. There's also only three mosques in the immediate area and the FBI has already arrested about 7 people from them for terrorist activities, two of them being recent arrivals deposited by Obama. This doesn't make the national news, ever.

2. Arabs are fucking retarded and live off welfare. Every time I see them in a store, they pay with stamps. Every single Arab woman also has their hag rag wrapped around their bloated skull and they're always obese. Always. Their language is disgusting, and they smell.

3. I had an African Muslim man refuse contact with me because I'm female. When he realized he couldn't get a male to help him, he proceeded to give me some chiding lecture in his kuntakinta language which I ignored until the manager took him away. I imagined cutting his bubble lips off and roasting them over an fire on a spear like they were two sausages.

You need to spread the word among Syrians, because other Muslims and Africans are behaving like subhumans here and yet the Left pretend they're all Syrian, so your name equals dogshit. I feel bad for you, most of us have never laid eyes on a Syrian, it's the Pakistanis, Afghans, and Somalians that cause most trouble.

>Thing is her & her husband are rich enough to just move away & leave their once valued diversity far behind.
yes, typical, no morals and ethics just like the rest of the left. lack of responsibility and pathologic sociopathy is symphonic of liberalism these days.

That sucks, if they wouldn't mind islamization how come you find them "nice" and "bro-tier"? I don't know man, don't trust them

Hvad er planen, stemmer vi hende trunten Vermund ind?

Same in many neighborhoods of our larger cities.

Bulgarians are cool, slavbro.
Also we literally have gypsies shitting in the streets of Copenhagen causing Church workers to need hepatitis vaccinations (this was an actual news story) so I totally get the gypsy hate now.

kek

Sorry this is happening to you BritAnons. Wish all of this didn't happen. We were doing so good here. Self-efficient, debt-free, and great purchasing power. Fuck me... Now everything went to shit for us, inside and outside Syria.

Might find some interesting stuff here:

Kor på Vermund!

islamization is the only chance of the west. degeneracy, alcohol, racism are diseases. islam is the antidote. sooner or later people in the west will realize this fact.

Iranians are Kurds are human beings have souls.

Gas the rest.

The only acceptable ones are Iranians and Lebs.

I'd say Moroccans too but the good Moroccans stay in their country, you're literally getting the juice at the bottom of the trashbag shipped to Europe.

They have their own countries, unless they have some essential skill we are lacking, they should stay in their own countries.

I feel it is irresponsible of our governments to just let anyone here, we don't require any more foreign criminals/drug dealers/unemployed to come here.
Step one would be forced deportation of foreign criminals, no excuses.
We will even pay for your prison time in your homeland.