Is trump the most dishonest president oat?

How come he doesn't care for the truth at all? When he has to lie he doesn't even try to cover it up and everyone knows he is lying. How can anyone defend this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oSnAp2y_dOI
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
youtube.com/watch?v=3VjpE3Z1-bw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a literal amoral sociopath. Any dishonest statement is fine as it's good for him.

More shill narratives? Trump did 911 too. Hes also osama bin laden

>how can anyone defend this man?

only bad liars don't have a following. He lies in such a way that a lot of people fall for it. Thats why they defend him.

白左 ("white leftists") is a chinese internet term used generally to describe those who “only care about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment” and “have no sense of real problems in the real world”; they are hypocritical humanitarians who advocate for peace and equality only to “satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority”; they are “obsessed with political correctness” to the extent that they “tolerate backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism”; they believe in the welfare state that “benefits only the idle and the free riders”; they are the “ignorant and arrogant westerners” who “pity the rest of the world and think they are saviours”.

Trump doesn't lie, the media lies.

>Hes also osama bin laden
Fuck, well why did you vote for him? Why aren't you working to depose him ASAP?

Read: Art of the Deal...
I read it about a year ago and he basically says that a little bit of "hyperbole" is what gives him the upper hand...

youtube.com/watch?v=oSnAp2y_dOI

Except Trump didn't write it. The book is bullshit written by a ghost writer who didn't even believe the content. He just gave the 80s market what he thought they wanted, which was bullshit.

Trump is litterally a little drumpy lumpy drumfkin drumplet dumble-dorf. The nuclear codes are safe and sound under Hillary's pillow at this point. You bigots need to check your privilege sweetie.

he's a damn retard and a pathological liar to boot.

good job mongoloids

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

partly, but he's also really fucking dumb, mixed with a child like naivety about how things work. He doesn't think, just speaks and the neediness and me me me pours out.

So glad he won, and won't get impeached, and will do an other 4 years. Bahahahah liberals fucking suck on my balls

are you going to try and defend his lying though?
youtube.com/watch?v=3VjpE3Z1-bw

you on the left?

40d chess

This is true, but I believe that part of the book to be true... it's all smoke and mirrors with this guy.

Give it 3 weeks. This is like when he went bankrupt....... the Trump tower of his presidency will be going up soon.

wow dude, you in aus brah, chill on the liberal cuckfaggotry. he is the catalyst for a change to the establishment that has been needed in almost every developed nation for at least the last 80 years. you should probably unsubscribe cnn from your news feed faggot

would you argue the same about defending hilarys' lies too? or you just pushing false narratives when it suits your political agenda and when something conforms to what you have been conditioned to believe all your life unquestioningly you argue to the death over moot points instead of actual problems like alarming poverty rates, illegal immigration, high tax, high crime, and high unemployment for a start

hillary's lies are at least not as obvious as trumps lies

> I rallied against Hillary for telling lies and connections to other governments
> but when Trump did it; it was ok!

Listen, the election is over.
"But Hillary!!" Doesn't work anymore. It's done.

the election was over since November, yet you and your people still are throwing around "HILLARY DIDs" like they are candy.

You picked a shit candidate over a terribly shit one. It doesn't mean you have to support him for 4/8 years, call the fucker out on his BS like you were so comfortable doing with Hillary..

Trump is the most honest president in history. He's fufilled all of his promises. I can't think of a more honest person than trump.

You know who is the most corrupt president in history? Obama. He was nothing but a muslim who enacted Shia law. He should have been impeached.

This is why people think the right is retarded. It's like you knowingly choose to harm our party.

>He was nothing but a muslim who enacted Shia law
>trumpturds actually believe this

almost like a hilldawg shill or something
idiot
SAGE

Trump is literally the most transparent president ever. Every single thing he does is scrutinized by the media. The reason Obama got away with all the shit he did was because the media was complicit.

Josh Dolin

Ardennen Watson

Amanda Karpay

Elizabeth Shapell

Matt McClure

Rebecca Charen

Benjamin Fischbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams