What's your opinion on President Duterte

/ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zGiCqbpH34g
newsinfo.inquirer.net/868697/duterte-calls-reds-spoiled-brats-orders-arrest-of-freed-leaders
news.abs-cbn.com/news/05/17/17/ph-stops-aid-from-eu
youtube.com/watch?v=5vaZGqwXXp4
youtube.com/watch?v=flcnhbSpLvs
gmanetwork.com/news/news/nation/610796/phl-received-no-opposition-on-drug-war-during-3rd-upr-says-dilg-exec/story/
canadianinquirer.net/2017/05/15/95-nations-in-3rd-upr-convinced-no-ejks-in-phl/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

High test.

jk, how could Sup Forums support an evil fascist authoritarian mass murdering dictator?

Think of all the innocent children that has been killed while resisting the evil police forces!

Well...they all were of adult age apparently, b-but they were technically children and innocent a few years ago!

>yourguy

I don't like manlets.

nice try shill but children are not addicts and he's cool on weed

What point is there to being morally just when your people are going extinct?

>jk, how could Sup Forums support an evil fascist authoritarian mass murdering dictator?

Hitler.

Hes awesome

The Pinoy love Duterte and so do I.

He's being sarcastic m80s

king of manlets

based Nicolae Banterescu

He's been very good for his country. The media are shilling him because he does not act in US' interests sometimes.

Nice video refuting the claims of Human Rights Violations

youtube.com/watch?v=zGiCqbpH34g

>highlights

>there are no proof of extrajudicial killings going on, and that the term EJK is only used sensationally
>"negro"
>even if a corrupt police officer does indeed execute a drug pusher he has ties with to cover himself up, it's not considered an extrajudicial killing, and neither a human right violation. The perpetrator has to be a state agent.
>Department of Interior and Local Governance investigated 25 drug cases independently, and found 23 of them to be corresponding exactly to the Police report(92%), which is not alarmingly bad
>despite the number of people killed in police operations seem rather high, the rate(deaths per operation) isn't more than less than a percent higher than the anti-drug efforts of the previous administration(4.9% deaths per operation vs 5.3% today). Only difference being that they had far, far less drug operations compared to the Duterte administration
>strategy of the drug war, how the market in general works: supply, demand and distribution, and how the war on drugs has affected these 3 factors
>drug war is also fought to create peace, order and security to attract investors, and to make it safer for lower-income groups to have their buisnesses run well even at night
>one factor for the income inequality in Philippines is because rich people can afford security while poor people can't

>pic also related

There is only one timeline with Duterte and this is it, making this the best.

25th of May, guys

We will see the 2 manlet emperors meet again

bump

are you that dutch guy I met on PR a few days ago

This manlet fucked more bitches and killled even more chink niggers than all your neckbeard zits put together.

>Pootin leans in
Ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha

Check the subtle subconscious bodylang

You know DUT "Rutututut the Drug slut" is the ONLY alpha male in world politics

And no
He isn't ourguy

Poltards are say to lowtest estrogenic faggots .
He's on another league of Basedness and high T

Only druggies & degenerates hate him, he's not a dictator, more than 90% of people here likes his disciplinarian approach against degenerates & thugs

Dude, anyone calling this guy a dictator just makes conclusions based on the observation of the 'muh 9000 dead druggies' number(which itself is a wrong number)

Does a dictator let people demonstrate for and against him, let the media shitstain him 24/7, have a noisy opposition trying to sabotage all his attempts to make the country better, and not having a single case of a politically motivated assassination under his term?

tl;dr western leftists are cancer

5'8 is not manlet-tier if you're Asian.

>Told soros he will kill him if he came to phillipines on humanitarian agenda

I think we can safely say yes

2/10, I replied

The Philippines are a weird, silly, somewhat buffoonish yet also brutal set of islands.

So they required a leader who embodied all of that to solve their problems. The cure came from within, and that is the most healing cure of all.

?????

Are you retarded?
Saying poltards are low T is bait? do you know what bait even is newfaggot?

lmao, this just in:

Some drug addict killed an 18 year old boy for not paying 100php in debt

That's like $2 and is not that much in terms of Philippine purchasing power

OOH OOH AHH AHH

*eats banana*

>president do-dirty

Does dirty work. but at least he gets shit done

Here is YOU, Ahmed

I wish Du30 and Trump met in person that one time.

Adolf Hitler
Born:
April 20, 1889, Braunau am Inn, Austria-Hungary
Died:
April 30, 1945, Berlin, Nazi Germany

Rodrigo Duterte
Born:
March 28, 1945, Maasin, Leyte, Philippines

Is there meaning to syncronicities, Sup Forums?

Isn't there a KEK flag of this?

Hitler wasn't evil though, he was actually the good guy

China

Dangerous communist dictator who should be removed

Undoubtedly.

>Some drug addict

this is why they need to be killed first

No. /Philipinesguy/

Careful now! I believe talk like that can get you into some big trouble with Judge Jabar in your country.

Chairman Xi's disposable fleshlight.

>evil
>mass murderer

Authoritarian and dictator are pretty much interchangeable too you stupid roach.

This.

He's a Communist and a moro (muslim minority in the philippines), promoting transgenderrights, and autonomy for the muslim regions. #Notourguy

See what you do is you build a country where people don't feel the need to have to take drugs to escape their banality. Have you ever noticed that the shittest areas and the shittest countries always seem to be the ones hit hardest by drug addiction? Must be a (((pure coincidence))). Fucking slope.

>He's a Communist

When will this meme die
newsinfo.inquirer.net/868697/duterte-calls-reds-spoiled-brats-orders-arrest-of-freed-leaders

>transgenderrights
lolwut

>autonomy for the muslim regions
Literally nothing wrong unless you want continuous muzzie flipout
It will most likely create peace for once

tl;dr kys

Love him

Fun to watch, but out of control. Those controls exist for good valid reasons.

He's alright in my book. Would invite to a party.

Tldr

>Duterte
>not our guy
Kys shill

>It will most likely create peace for once
NO
No it will not.
If anything, it will embolden the muslims outside of said regions (and you can bet that even if there aren't many, they will be loud) to get some special treatment too.
The only way to deal with them is to never back down and never cede them an inch.

>See what you do is you build a country where people don't feel the need to have to take drugs to escape their banality.

This is due to overly protective policies and high corporate tax that shuns off foreign investments, centralized economy where the majority of the funds goes to Metro Manila, lack of decent infrastructure that connects the entire country together through good roads, rails, ports and airports, and a lack of a proper land reform, making it a de facto feudalistic country, and whoever is actually given their land back from their landlords usually end up selling it due to lack of capital and equipment to do productive farming and goes to squat in the cities

All this is something he has vowed to pursue

This is also what happens when a dumb retard like you falls for the Dunning-Kreuger effect regarding knowledge of this country

Every flip I know loves this guy. The left is scared shitless that he's a canary in the coal mine for what's to come in the following years if the rest of humanity wakes up.

when memes become reality
>feels good man

There's no human rights violation by the state, and anyone claiming so is either misinformed or a shill

It's not just the Muslim area of the Philippines(Lanao, Maguindanao, Sulu, Tawi Tawi) that will have autonomy. The entire country is bound for a federalistic system

Biggest reason why alot of muslims lives in the Northern parts is due to the lack of development in their original regions. The Muslim region is after all the poorest area in the entire country.
Another reason why there's conflicts and alot of terrorism going on there because the area has been neglected for its entire history as part of the Republic of the Philippines

One positive thing that has been noticed is that groups like Abu Sayaf(those chimps that kidnap and behead people) has had members surrender in droves now due to lack of moral within their group, and lack of sympathy from locals. The current government has increased their efforts to develop infrastructure in Sulu and Tawi Tawi, making the local residents gain more trust in the government and that the promise by ASG to restore the Sulu Caliphate to its former glory is not worth relying on.

tl;dr
Flip muzzies flipout because of lack of development in their regions and doesn't behave like ayyrabs

Well he is killing degenerates in the streets and told the (((Rothchilds))) to fuck off.

So yeah, /ourguy/ confirmed.

He's one of the best leaders in the world right now.

> news.abs-cbn.com/news/05/17/17/ph-stops-aid-from-eu

OH boy here we go!

November, Trump will attend the ASEAN summit.

He's definitely my guy, drug use is the very core of degeneracy.

Don't care about the people he's killed in terms of how they felt about it all. None of them were innocent, not a single one.
Let 'em all rot in the ground for all I care.

My opinion is that its not my country - and they can do what they want.

Definitely /ourguy/

Britbong knows what's up

He's doing literally nothing wrong

video is taken down. perhaps this will serve as an alternative?

youtube.com/watch?v=5vaZGqwXXp4

also re: your pic. I would like for it to be true and show it to the unbelievers, but so far no mainstream media has reported it yet. it's the kind of media that the unbelievers trust. is there any video that confirms this news?

That's nice, America. (((CIA))) doesn't agree though.

>1 post by this ID

they already got him

oh fug :DDD

Here is another one
Exactly the same
youtube.com/watch?v=flcnhbSpLvs

>also re: your pic. I would like for it to be true and show it to the unbelievers, but so far no mainstream media has reported it yet. it's the kind of media that the unbelievers trust. is there any video that confirms this news?

GMA and Philippine Canadian Inquirer also reported this

gmanetwork.com/news/news/nation/610796/phl-received-no-opposition-on-drug-war-during-3rd-upr-says-dilg-exec/story/

canadianinquirer.net/2017/05/15/95-nations-in-3rd-upr-convinced-no-ejks-in-phl/

President Trump can learn a lot from the Punisher. The real war is at home. Why bother with foreign bullshit when our own country is taken over by scumbag traitors? Drain the swamp.

>this girl will never be your gf

If you ever dared touch her you'd be found dead with half a kilo of coke shoved up your asshole.

Oh by the way, the amount of deaths from police operations has dropped to 2% now after Oplan Double Barrel was resumed, a quite big decrease from the 5.4% last year

>Assistant Secretary Epimaco Densing III said the death toll from drug-related police operations went down to 2 percent from the 5.3 percent during the initial implementation of Oplan Tokhang.
>“We have noted a sharp decrease in the number of deaths during police operations,” Densing said. “Before, one drug suspect died in every 20 police operations because they fought back and endangered the lives of our operatives. This time, only one suspect lost his life in every 50 operations.”

>Densing said Oplan Tokhang 2 was “a lot better” than the initial Oplan Tokhang implementation that recorded 1,665 deaths (5.3 percent) out of the 31,200 operations from July to September 2016.

He said there were only 183 deaths (2 percent) out of the 9,353 anti-drug operations from March 6 to May 5, 2017 during Oplan Tokhang 2.

can't post link due to shitty spam filter
Just search those words on Google

you're a gentleman and a scholar

this is definitely good news

still hoping CNN would report this

He is nothing like western leaders - he is not a cuck

walang problema, mate

I am occasionally here to shitpost for Tatay Digong, although I don't have weaponized autism in my arsenal

>throws druggies out of helicopters
>Called Obama a son of bitch

/ourguy/ 100%

bump

anyone else got more quotes by him?

Hitting levels of based that shouldn't be possible.

This nigga is clearly based as fuck.

A god amongst men

du30 is officially white