In Germany—where the raccoon is called the Waschbär (literally...

>In Germany—where the raccoon is called the Waschbär (literally, "wash-bear" or "washing bear") due to its habit of "dousing" food in water—two pairs of pet raccoons were released into the German countryside at the Edersee reservoir in the north of Hesse in April 1934 by a forester upon request of their owner, a poultry farmer.[198] He released them two weeks before receiving permission from the Prussian hunting office to "enrich the fauna."

>The estimated number of raccoons was 285 animals in the Hessian region in 1956, over 20,000 animals in the Hessian region in 1970 and between 200,000 and 400,000 animals in the whole of Germany in 2008.[154][202] By 2012 it was estimated that Germany now had more than a million raccoons.

>Hunters and environmentalists argue the raccoon spreads uncontrollably, threatens protected bird species and supersedes domestic carnivorans.[71] This view is opposed by the zoologist Frank-Uwe Michler, who finds no evidence a high population density of raccoons has negative effects on the biodiversity of an area.[71] Hohmann holds that extensive hunting cannot be justified by the absence of natural predators, because predation is not a significant cause of death in the North American raccoon population.

Does this sounds strangely familiar, or is it just me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBXbfpP2vDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

STOP BLAMING THE RACOON JEW

He is cute :3

Time to genocide coons germany

NO

>coons

YES
DON'T MAKE ME MOVE THERE AND DO IT MYSELF AS WELL AS THE RAPEFUGEE POPULATION AND (you)

ENRICH THE FAUNA

We actually call them little hand-dogs here

Those must be some inbred as fuck raccoons

Same in Japanese, araiguma, wash bear.

>cooned.com

Whenever some farmer or other tard keeping them as pets here releases one a manhunt starts. Government is shit scared of them getting lose here.

>>Hunters and environmentalists argue the raccoon spreads uncontrollably, threatens protected bird species and supersedes domestic carnivorans.
Well boo fucking hoo, there's no rule of nature or of man that living ecosystems have to stay static forever

It's wasbeer in Dutch but we don't have wild wasberen. only wasbeerhonden (wash bear dog) see pic

I mean at least the raccoons know how to wash things. I can't say the same for muzzies.

>enrich the local fauna

>We actually call them little hand-dogs here
I have never heard them called that, ever, anywhere. Everyone I know calls them trash pandas

Obviously a regional thing. In New England we just called then raccoons because New Englanders are joyless fucks, when I moved to Ohio I started hearing hand-dog, my friend from Indiana called them that as well.

I call them niggers when they charge at me. My dad owns a forrest, those niggers live in it and are considered andangered so we basically aren't allowed to harvest

youtube.com/watch?v=OBXbfpP2vDM

rather have 1 million racoons than 1 million refugees

That's a given

>INVASIVE SPECIES
>ENDAGERED

OYY VEY ITS ANOTHER RACCOON HOLOCAUST

Where I live, I'm allowed to shoot baby racoons all year round. (Only with a license, of course. This is Germany after all.)

Used to have a pet one I'd feed at night because the previous owners raised it as a baby and it would keep coming back. Had babies and did the same. They are funny things and pretty smart. Neighbour poisoned them though. Bastard.

but do you have a license to have a license?

Probably needs
>gun possession license
>gun carrying license
>hunting license
>racoon culling license

Lmao

muzzies wash shit all the time because that's part of their prayer ritual
they also wash their buttholes instead of just wiping them, which is a lot healthier

>catch a Waschbär in my trash
>close the trash and put a cinder block on top of it
>start kicking against it and can hear it how it flips his shit
>fill boiling water through small hole

i swear that i saw one recently, i chalked it of as a badger due to racoons not being native here. thanks for this thread OP

Hit a dumpster koala the other day with my car.

Good eating for a week.

Wew, edgy. Masturbated into your mum's undies today?