South Park was right again!

South Park was right again!
>TrollTrace Program

Other urls found in this thread:

si.se/si-tar-krafttag-att-skydda-det-fria-ordet-pa-sweden/
si.se/om-si/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blaire white is degenerate. I hope they send their muslim honor raping squads to do away with "it"

>nyheteridag

lol

What is this

>Sweden

lol

>Finland

You guys are okay.

im not even swedish, jarmo.

You have to go back.

An mtf tranny is tired of liberals shit, talks about it, and the rape capitol of the world harangues xer for it.

Oh wonderful we have a database for wrongthink.

Not surprised at all.

The fact that they put a tranny in a database meant to catalogue people who are a threat to LGBT people is amusing.

A data base of "bigoted" social media accounts created by a branch of Swedistani government

Pick one or none
>Remove Islam
>Remove "degenerates"

It is exactly like the last south park season, except with Sweden instead of Denmark!!

Why shouldnt the government help a gay person like myself from avoiding known hate speech criminals?

Let's see who we can find.

Sargon is on there of course.
Shoe on Head but not Armored Skeptic(?).
Lauren Southern
Tim Pool
Gavin McInnes

I don't even like these fags but this shit is ridiculous. Let's see if normie media is mentioning this. This is illegal by law by the way.

Degenerates facilitate the invasion of Islam, they're culpable and just as deserving of removal.

They don't have Islam in middle earth.

So normie media is not touching this.

Apparently what triggered this was an autoblock/banbot list used to stop people interacting with @sweden on Twitter.

They claim the people on the list represent right wing extremists and nazis. Which is obviously untrue, but so it goes. If you get robbed by an arab you're racist if you complain and a nazi if you press charges.

No consequences will come of this, but it's clear they've got a naughtylist for wrongthinkers and they're applying it capriciously. Who gets blocked by the @sweden account is trivial nonsense, but obviously if they're willing to use it for trivial shit they're already using it for more serious issues.

>all those evil Björns
You should re-release the list under 'These are the people the government doesn't want you to know'.

Hahah the fucking thing has Bill Gates and Pewdie marked as wrongthinkers.

BILL GATES! As if he's anti-immigration. Jesus Christ what fucking idiots.

Yet, but it and its supporters are still destroying my ancestral homeland, so of course it has me seething mad.

Honestly I'm just typing swedish names in it now and browsing around their profiles looking for people who might be sensible.

JonTron and Pewds are also on that list.

Hush now, my strong independent LGBTQ+ individual! There is triggering content here, go back to tumblr for now!
Stay safe ! ~*

Am i suprised?
>no
Did i excpet this?
>maybe
Do i care?
>no. I lost my hope to my mental ill bigbro sven a long time ago

This evil bigot donated 2bn$ to help cure polio! What an ableist bigot...

The European hatred of free speech is pathetic. A groveling people who never left the pimp hand of the king.

only way to save sweden is to divide it between denmark, finland and norway. Clearly Sven can't govern itself it's like taking a knife away from a toddler

>free speech means the freedom to advocate exterminating opposing viewpoints and destroying the very idea of a free republic

based Suomi

Muslims are anti degenerate
Blaire white and others are anti-muslim degenerate
Linda sarsour and others are both Muslim AND degenerate
Sup Forums is anti Muslim, anti degenerate BUT also degenerate
Degenerates are pro Muslim

This is complex

Okay, so the plot thickens.

Since Bill Gates is blocked I got curious. Apparently there's evidence suggesting the origin for the block list is the extreme left. Not only are obvious targets like Sargon blocked, but also businessmen like Bill Gates, and also brands like Burberry.

This is like a weird look into the mind of the far left. Remember this list was billed as being a list of "net haters" (swedish expression that's about as meaningless as the translation)/nazis.

It also blocked twitter handles with millions of followers that promote marriage and monogamy. It's those empty justgirlythings type accounts, so there's no fucking way they're on the list over anything they said. Apparently to the left, promoting heterosexuality and monogamy is basically being a nazi.

Mental illness.

Does the tranny Blaire Whyte advocate exterminating opposing viewpoints?

No, not at all. She is very pro free speech and anti censorship from what I've seen

So.... We take nortbotten and lapland of sweden and stockholm perhaps. denmark gets skåne and norway takes the rest of the country

Oh and at the tail end there it says the list blocked the IDF account and Israel's Swedish ambassador.

You have to remember that the left is rabidly antisemitic here.

Wew, literally why? Bill Gates is actively contributing to the invasion problem with vaccination programs in Africa. Perhaps it's because he's still a fucking white male / cis scum?

>Database of Twitter-handles
Oh no...

I want to be able to search SÄPOs list of evil nazis

Okay, so I assume "listens" is "list"
Is "wrong opinions" translated right, because "List of Swedish with wrong opinions" sounds sorta bad but at the same time accurate for their view

Pol is degenerate online which i see nothing wrong with as long as it stays in it's rightful place. As for the other problems you mentioned it's nothing a little purging can't solve

Yes, 'Listar svenskar med fel åsikter' means 'Lists swedes with wrong opinions', i.e. conservatives, right-wings, nazis, non-liberals (not the American definition), anti-leftists, etc.

So it is what everyone already knew existed

you won't have to deal with "hate speech" if you're a pile of ash, how about it?

the boneheads responsible put together a message as a response to the criticism

>in the struggle for the free word we decided to block 12.000 accounts of online haters
si.se/si-tar-krafttag-att-skydda-det-fria-ordet-pa-sweden/

I'm kind of baffled as to why they went for the "we're doing this in the name of free speech! we're heroes!" angle. It would've been been more than enough and a reasonable explaination if they had just said "we blocked these people due to abuse". Are swedish government agencies really this terrible at PR?

>Sweden
lol

>in the struggle for the free word we decided to block

This sounds exactly like something the Swedish govt. would do.

>>nyheter idag
>literally run by a gypsie-jewish crossdresser
FAKE NEWS! Nyheter idag is a right wing buzzfeed

>FAKE NEWS

No, it's not.

Instead of trying to attack the messenger you should just google the news to confirm.

>in the struggle for the free word we decided to block

How can people be so little self aware? I guess in their minds the struggle for freedom does actually include silencing opinions that are different. But I just can't grasp how you can be this dumb, how did it get this far? Do people not have any semblance of critical thought anymore fucking christ

>some retard blocked alot of twitter user
>they later unblock them
>this is somehow the same as the government registering oppinions

Only difference between left/antifa and our superb virgin arrow group is the hate for refugees

germany does the same just hides certain accounts in the country

>Muslims are anti degenerate
>rape goats and kids constantly
wanna know how i know youre a shitskin?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY

I'll take Muslims over a disgusting tranny desu senpai

>Wew, literally why?

because he's a

rich
straight
white
male

(the institution got the list from a radical feminist)

that's why one has several hundred accounts and makes a new one every two days.

>this is somehow the same as the government registering oppinions

snälla gå färdigt skolan.

>si.se/om-si/

These guys are responsible for the sweden twitter account, and also responsible for certain lists.

Swedish institutes should not keep lists of people with "wrong" opinions.

If you can't see how that is bad then finish school.

you do that? on twitter? facebook? it doesnt change the censorship or anything

PewDiePie is on this list, he's approaching the final redpill.

Yes. And regularly change my rig, sims, internet provider and internet sticks. Not to forget using vpns proxys and regularly, reinstall different OS and, like every hour clean registry and cache Sure, I burn through a lot of online personas, Kikebook is the worst btw, but they will not silence nor find me.

and whoes talking about censorship. DMs are the way to go. Be more like a sniper, less than a mortar

that's literally what it means though

yea but you still have to find all those old contacts which takes quite a long time. and if they change too you will loose them

test

poor russia, you'll never into freedom at this point.

What would it take for Sweden (Government) to turn over? Get all the migrants to rape/murder their children? Probably not, they would just say "at least my kid was nice enough to allow them to murder/rape them."